Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF is this?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: WTF is this?!?!   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't know if this is a bug or not, so I figured I'd post it here. I was running a Gangrel through in Santa Monica, and I stumbled upon something really weird in the alley next to the medical clinic. I had just fought off a hunter in the street and ran down here to get away from the cops -- I was in Protean War Form -- and I saw something I thought was a heat signature of another hunter. I attacked it and nothing happened. I dropped Protean and saw... well, whatever this is.

Any ideas? I'm at a loss. I saved right there, so we'll see what happens.

(And yes, that's a dead hooker right next to it. She found me right before I ended Protean, so I chose to preserve the Masquerade... Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 am

I'm not quite sure. But sometimes if you kill people in warform, the heatsignature remains standing. If I recall right, this can even happen when they run away. So it's probably the heat signature of the place where the nice lady with the torch was spawned. Or there was a pedestrian who ran away when the fight started and you changed to warform. I'd say, ignore it. It will go away once you load another map. Nothing else you can do about it. Just one of the r4andom bugs this game is so famous for.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:06 am

Thanks for the quick response, Malkav! I suspect that you're correct on this. It was gone when I came back after going into the sewer, and I also encountered it again when I decided to pick a fight with the serial killer/Gangrel in the diner.

Side-note: did you know that no matter what, you cannot kill him in the diner? That's just plain irritating, but makes for one hell of a bloody epic battle! Hilariously, after I ran out of blood and fled outside, the cops were looking for me. When I went back to the diner later on, the cops were still there as was the Gangrel still in his war form, waiting for me. I so wanted to run back outside and scream to the cops "Look! There's a monster inside!" But when I went back out, the cops were gone. I went back into the diner, and Mr. Kill-Happy was gone as well.

Ah, the beauteous flaws of such a wonderfully delightful game...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 am

Voraxith wrote:

Ah, the beauteous flaws of such a wonderfully delightful game...
lol! lol!

Don't worry, happens all the time. My favorite glitch was in Skyline Heaven. All doorknobs had fish floating around them. Kept beaing like that from around Museum to the end of the game. But Heather paid it no mind so oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:53 am

Fish? Seriously?! Damn, those lazy contractors can never install ANYTHING right!!!

(By the way, I sent you a PM.)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 am

At least fish around the doorknobs is better than getting run over by a subway train... These bloody last two Ash sewer hunters again. Standing on the tracks as usual, and just when I was about to cut them off, a train came through. Luckily at this point, I happened to be a Ventrue with fortitude 5 up.... Still got my health-meter very red cherry

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Ahhh yes the famous fish glitch, LOL. One time I was watching the water tank in my new haven and all the fish were replaced with knives. I guess they were sword fish instead of regular ones, lol.

Yeah I've seen the heat signature glitch a million times too, happens all the time to me. Reloading a new map usually makes it go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm

*imagines knives floating in a fishtank*
*throws joint out of the window*
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm

*throws in another special bloodcookie*

It's not the drugs, dude, it's the PYTHONNNNN >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Claudia wrote:

Exactly! Setite drugs!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 am

Voraxith wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Exactly! Setite drugs!!!!!!

Tremere advertising Setite drugs... Vienna would like to hear all about it. But going myself would be a suicide... Gonna find some dupe to go for me. Tremere owing me a favor; yummy. Laughing

*fetches Bloodcookie and happily trods to the woods. Stops.*

F**k Vienna! Bloodcookies are too damn tasty to loose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?!?!   Today at 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down

WTF is this?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: