Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTek
Neonate
Neonate

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!   Hello!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi guys! I just got Bloodlines from steam, and wow is it a cool game! I use the 7.8 patch and CE 1.5, Great work!!

On a side note if someone can tell me how the heck to register on planet vampire, that would be great, it always says to allow temp cookies, I set my browser to the lowest settings, to allow everything and still it says that. Ive tried in two different browsers and no luck..

I'll try TFN when its finished it sounds cool Smile right now Im really enjoying CE 1.5!!

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Hello!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Ah, fresh blood again Twisted Evil I will enjoy it. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the praise. Cool

I hope you didn't install the patch and the mod. Something like that usually leads to trouble. Though you might be lucky, as CE 1.5 is updated to the 7.8 version of the patch.

Can you try to be a bit more precise about your problems with PV? Or if you're on their home page again, see if Signothorn is logged in on the online chat. He's the admin you can most often find online there. You can set up a temporary account for the chatroom, and ask him directly for help.

Have fun, duckling. Btw, which clans blood runs through your veins?

- geek
Back to top Go down
ShadowTek
Neonate
Neonate

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Hello!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi!! Im playing the malkin(sp) something like that, the crazy ones, its fun, but confusing, I tried to PM or msg someone on that site but unless you are a member, you cant do anything.. Mabey if its ok, you pm me his email, or email him for me..

what happens is I do all the register stuff.. and with all privacy turned off..

EDIT:
To help out on my problem..

img850.imageshack.us/img850/4530/image1vu.jpg

add whats missing.. to link above (as I can post links on this site) the h.t..t...p thing

note the cookie problem..

Also, you scared me with your post, so I reinstalled bloodlines and just installed your mod to be safe, I dont wanna get deep into the game and hit a error Smile Also as Im starting over, Im picking a new vampire thats not crazy so I understand whats going on lol (Ill try the crazy one latter)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Hello!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

Good idea Shadow, the Malkavians should be reserved for a second play through otherwise you'll be confused the whole game, lol.

As far as your issue, it looks to be a browser setup issue. Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox? Either way, you may need to look into your internet options to make sure cookies are setup properly. Are you having issues with any other sites? You seem to be on this one just fine. Also it could be a permissions issue with Windows 7 if you're using that, but most likely it's a browser setup problem.

Signothorn over at PV would be the one to talk too since it's his site. PV may need something special to get the site working though I've personally never had problems logging in there.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Hello!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Hm, I did have issues with PV. The forum accepted my account without trouble. But I couldn't Log in on the front page. Signothorn fixed that, but it's still a bit weird. When I start on the front page, I have to log in manually, but even if I don't do it, as soon as I go to the forum, it recognizes me and logs me in...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Hello!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: