Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You shouldn't have this!

Go down 
+2
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

You shouldn't have this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Not much damage for a manga blade... Razz
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Beckett's skin? Oww, did you get diablerized?
Yeah, the Sheriff really had to compensate for some complex with that big sword Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Feral wrote:
Beckett's skin? Oww, did you get diablerized?
Yeah, the Sheriff really had to compensate for some complex with that big sword Laughing

Or maybe that's just an knife his size Razz
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Not sure if it's just me or the sheriff's arms are noticeably short comparing to his size and sword.
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 am

Voraxith wrote:
Umm, are you referring to the pics above? Because if so, that's not the sheriff -- that's the Gangrel pc with a skin mod of Beckett. And now I'm gonna feel really stupid if that wasn't what you meant...

I'm sorry to say this but I meant the doped-up gorilla sheriff whom LaCroix embraced in the Africa.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 pm

WaywardWeirdo wrote:
I'm sorry to say this but I meant the doped-up gorilla sheriff whom LaCroix embraced in the Africa.
You think htere is Venttrue blood in the sheriff? What's his limitation? Can he only feed from people who got a haircut with his big sword?
That would explain why LaCroix is so eager to cut people's heads off. He must feed his pet.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Sheriff is a Nagloper. African Tzimisce if you like. I recall reading this even on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

The Sheriff is LaCroix's personal bodyguard, killer, and enforcer. At seven feet in height, he towers over everyone else. He is the final boss the player must fight at the end, except when siding with LaCroix. The Sheriff can transform into a bat-like creature called the "Chiropteran Marauder". Due to LaCroix telling the player he picked him up in Africa and his use of Animalism as well as a form of Vicissitude, his clan is rumored to be Nagloper, a hybrid-clan from Africa made of Gangrel and Tzimisce, making him the apparent primogen of the Gangrel clan.

Smile

(Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom is just a waste of paper if you ask me, tho)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Claudia, as always, beign an enciclopedia.

Everyone loves you more when you bake cookies, my dear
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm

uh-oh, looks like i just made a mistake!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm

If he never speaks, the sheriff makes the ideal Primogen for a prince like LaCroix...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:50 am

You shouldn't have this! Mon_cheriff_by_malefik669-d4g1txd

\o/

Then again, there are so many random bloodlines everywhere, for everything... BLAH.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Nice sketch. Your own?

I got a great idea: bestow LaCroix with Daughter of Cacofony Primogen. Preferably very outgoing one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

Feral wrote:
Nice sketch. Your own?

I got a great idea: bestow LaCroix with Daughter of Cacofony Primogen. Preferably very outgoing one... Laughing

Nah, not my own ; http://malefik669.deviantart.com/art/Mon-cheriff-268824001
I suck at drawing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't have this!   You shouldn't have this! Empty

Back to top Go down

You shouldn't have this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: