Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment in Downtown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Talon
Fledgling
Fledgling

Apartment in Downtown Empty
PostSubject: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Hello,

Loving the MOD. Hadn't played Bloodlines in a year and half. Now I am enjoying it again even more this time.

My question is about the apartment at Skyline Lacroix gives you after the Mummy on the Dane mission. I have completed the mission with intimidate via the crooked cop, no deaths no alarms etc. I have searched the forums but no avail.

Is there a way to find out via console commands WHY it wasn't given to me?

Alternately, Childe of Malkav posted the following console commands:

G.Prince_Skyline = 1

give item_k_skyline_haven_key

If I use these codes will there be any repercussions later in game?

Thank you for the great mod and help,

Talon
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm

The final answer will need to come from Malkav but I know in the vanilla game (and TFN) you have to have a certain standing with LaCroix. The game keeps track every time you make a rude comment or a pleasing one and you have to have enough pleasing "points" for him to give you the alternate haven.

I don't think giving yourself the key and typeing in the command in the console will have any repercussions later. LaCroix may try to give you the haven later if you make him happy, but that's all I can think of.

Hope that helps a little, but we'll let Malkav give the final answer to this question.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Ah, I smell sweet fresh blood. Welcome Twisted Evil

For your question, Idon't think there is anything to add to Zer0s reply. If you use the G. variable to cheat yourself into the haven, the game knows you have it already. So the prince won't even try to give it again.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Talon
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Thanks fellas!   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Wow,

That was a fast response guys, I barely had time to make a turkey sandwich and sit back down lol It was in fact Celerity-ish fast Smile

I never realized that you couldn't make Lacroix mad lol I always got the apartment. But I was always Ventrue so maybe that helped some?? I have always been a prick to Lacroix, slashing that punk with the letter opener makes me laugh my ass off every time lol

Again thanks for the help Zer0Morph and Malkav!!

Talon

P.S. No fresh blood here Malkav. A bum with the plague would be tastier than me. I have put more crap in my body in my 35 years than I can recall. Hell, feeding from me would prolly cause your pecker to fall off. You wouldn't want to live an eternity without it would you???????? Besides, when the ancients come to devour you at Gehenna they would point and laugh at the pecker-less vamp lol
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Talon wrote:
P.S. No fresh blood here Malkav. A bum with the plague would be tastier than me. I have put more crap in my body in my 35 years than I can recall. Hell, feeding from me would prolly cause your pecker to fall off. You wouldn't want to live an eternity without it would you???????? Besides, when the ancients come to devour you at Gehenna they would point and laugh at the pecker-less vamp lol
Don't worry about that, Talon. When Gehenna comes, I'll be one of the guys doing the sucking...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Talon wrote:
Don't worry about that, Talon. When Gehenna comes, I'll be one of the guys doing the sucking...

- geek

That certainly sounds like a lot of pleasure Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Whoa whoa guys, last time I was in here we were talking about the alternate haven and now we're talking about sucking on peckers??!?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

*throws in a bloodcookie*

STFU Zer0, we're having random tread-jacking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talon
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: lol   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

**Whistles to himself while thread runs a muck**

Actually,

Talking about peckers falling off and ancient vamp baddies made me think. You know what would be cool? If at the end of Camarilla Edition Gehenna actually takes place. NPC's can already randomly fight. It would be cool if there was like a blood hunt with very powerful ancient vamps. And have it in a location where only vamps would be, so all NPC's would be vamps. Have it to where maybe draining a Nosferatu temporarily gains some of his disciplines etc.

Well Malkav, Xmas is only 30 days from now. You better get cracking Smile I am sure if talking about peckers is refrained Zer0 would even help!

Talon
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Whoa whoa guys, last time I was in here we were talking about the alternate haven and now we're talking about sucking on peckers??!?!?! Shocked

As far as I recall we were on the subject of Diablerie, of course lol!
Not quite plesutable activity, when the sucking is on you. Though in Guide to the Anarchs I read about a form of duel consisting of sucking the other combatant to death while beaing sucked upon at the same time... Those Anarchs could have used some regular jobs. And a bit of consueling.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

When I heard a call to sucking on peckers I thought to myself, what GREAT group of people we have here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Feral: The problem with anarchs in nned of counseling is that they probably don't have enough Malks bounce

Zer0, I think you have got the concept of Gehenna wrong. It's not your new girlfriend... Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Talon
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: 2 New Questions   Apartment in Downtown EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 am

Really really liking the MOD. I enjoy the unending torment that the new bloodloss causes. I think I only frenzied once out of all the times I played through vanilla. Now especially depending on Clan I have actually frenzied a few times costing me which is cool.

I wanted to post first I finally got the Downtown haven. I still kept choosing the most offensive answer when dealing with pretty boy, but finally after Grout he gave it to me.

But I do have some new questions. I tried searching the forums and reading the manual so forgive me if they seem retarded ?'s.

1. Manual states: "Due to a game engine limitation, you can't access the higher levels for some disciplines via the mouse wheel. You have to set hotkeys (default K)." Can someone elaborate for me please?

2. I read about changing the music the clubs play. However, I would like to have the music from the hunters skyline apartment, playing in my apartment, as I love oldies music. is this possible?

3. I received a library card, way earlier in the game then I remember last time. Also I have not been finding very many books at all throughout the game. Is this a result of the college system?

4. Also how are the back stories in character creation affecting the character? or are they just eye candy type of deal?

Thanks for the awesome mod and the assistance!

Talon
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:28 am

Hi Talon,

yep, vanilla without bloodloss isn't that challenging. Right now I'm on a playthough of Wesps latest patch. I think I never had such an easy time, getting Zhao out alive...

I can't remember doing anything on the prince dialog. So that part of the game is just like vanilla.

For your questions:
1. I don't know, what exactly you need explained. Depending on the clans you have already played, you may have noticed that, when you scroll through your disciplines, not every level of every discipline shows up. So you have to use the hotkeys to select these levels. Pressing k opens the menue for setting the hotkeys.

2.It is possible. I'm not sure though, if the haven radio files are unpacked. If they are, you can find them in one of the \sound subdirectories as radio_loop_#.mp3, or something similar. the oldies are in the file diner_oldies.mp3. If I recall right it's in \sound\music\licenced. Copy this file into the directory with the radio files as often as there are radio loops, and rename it to match the names of the radio loop files. Then every radio you encounter will play the oldies instead of Deb.

3. If you check the description of the library card, and your stats, you will see that it now boosts your research feat by one, which is a good thing because college bloodloss due to study time is based on research.

4. The histories do affect your character creation. Some of them are just attribute or ability priority swappers for character creation. Some have more impact during the whole of the game. They can change the cost, effectivity, or max levels for attributes, abilities, or disciplines.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment in Downtown   Apartment in Downtown Empty

Back to top Go down

Apartment in Downtown
Page 1 of 1