Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super populated streets in TFN 1.1

Go down 
+10
Duncan.Oliver
mouser9169
Kienkaro
Jad.3
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
Feral
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Please refer to my latest post in the Skyrim thread.

I know; I saw that post already. Just had to poke the sleeping doggy with a stick. Very Happy

So how were you spoiled by Skyrim?
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Voraxith wrote:
Please refer to my latest post in the Skyrim thread.

I know; I saw that post already. Just had to poke the sleeping doggy with a stick. Very Happy

So how were you spoiled by Skyrim?
it looks better and the bugs are funny
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
It's a cool idea but I don't like how you can catch him and drain him, that's messed up, nor should he be walking the streets. He's supposed to be a predator stalking you right?

And no, he's not in TFN, and I don't plan on activating him. I'll leave that for CE and the UPs. Smile
As I already said in my last post, in the patch, and in CE he only stands in his corner, and whenever you get near, the obfuscate trigger is activated, and he vanishes. So you can only shoot him. And to kill him, the first hit must be deadly.
For future versions I have already changed his stattemplate to vampire.

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

If i were still with my malk, i'd try an one hit sniper ko...

BTW, Malkav, does headshot causes more damage?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 am

Philosopher, afaik headshot only works for zombies. Don't know why it would, though. Zombies don't have brains, they want to eat them.

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:42 am

so using an sniper to chop the head off a vamp or kine would make no difference in damage than hitting their foot? awww man
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Philosopher, I have seen something about hit locations in the files somewhere. But if I recall right, it was all the same numbers, so I don't know if it's even implemented, or only remains of something they intended and dropped later.

In real life, I don't know if it really makes such a difference, at least with the sniper rifle. Even a hit on the arm with high velocity rounds would cause very serious damage due to shock.
If hitting different body parts matters for kindred is a question best left for Claudia to answer. She's the expert on WoD.

- geek
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I like the super crowded streets. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

kyoden wrote:
I like the super crowded streets. Smile

As long as they don't go overzealous about it and make it near impossible to feed.
One thing to bear in mind is that it IS night-time so it wouldn't be as crowded as during work-times.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Feels just about right. In my eyes abit more could be, but its totally fine especially as they tend to hang around close to the night clubs.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Do different pedestrian models have a different perception area?

I manage to feed in between 5 people as I know how far they walk etc. Long roads are at downtown are pretty easy to feed at. Either I would reroute it more random (crossing streets more often, turning around etc). Or maybe increase sight range (if there is such thing in BL). Especially cool would be if different models have different perception values/ranges.

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

You can set the vision and hearing of any npc individually. I believe the same goes for their alertness. What I don't know right now is if it can only be set on the map, or if it's part of the things you can also change later, via python.
What I also know is that female bums virtually pay no attention whatsoever about wht's going on around them. There can be a streetfight, or you can openly stand there and feed while the pass you on the other side of the road. Or you let her pass, and walk on a few paces. Then it's quite safe to grab your intended snack.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

I've noticed the female bums don't pay attention to anything as well. Actually when I whip out a steyr aug around the bum near the SM haven, he simply doesn't care. I tried to make him care via map editing, but nothing worked, he simply doesn't care about my weapons. Weird...

(The bums outside of Kilpatricks DO care however).
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:11 am

Did you renter that location (besides loading the game)?

I could imagine, (my humble non-modding guess) that those stats reload only while you reenter that location from like santa monica to downtown, etc. Reloading the game might only load the current data.

I would still strongly suggest to change those values. Would be interesting and adds again variation as different situations and ranges would occur.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am

A minor nuisance:

The prostitue infront of my house blocks the cop from moving away. Same as the thugs at akeems place.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 am

As far as I've played, super populated streets, meh, no problem. Really ^^
And I'm not even playing seduction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I got a few more violations'n usual. But as yet nothing I can't handle. Just can't let go in time to prevent being seen when I get this sweet blueblooded girl in my fangs... Actually I have built up seduction to 4, but just to get into Jeanette's pants Twisted Evil
Even if it's a bad deal xp-wise, it's just worth the fun. Same goes when I play a Malk in other versions of the game. I just have to dementate the pizza taster and Samantha... (Mr Maggot, and the turtle)

- geek
Back to top Go down
Vumnayr
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 am

This sabby hiding in the shadows near the pawnshop: I've drawn him out with Hysteria as a Malk. Making a random pedestrian loose their shit. He'll come running out all curious like to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super populated streets in TFN 1.1   Super populated streets in TFN 1.1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super populated streets in TFN 1.1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2