Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress on TFN 1.1

Go down 
+15
Scarecrow
Boh
kyoden
Karavolos
FallenRaven
Jad.3
Maxus Corvin
PGM1961
YamiRaziel
mouser9169
Childe of Malkav
Dragatus
Feral
Claudia
Zer0Morph
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Hm, I respect your opinion and will follow it accordingly if you can guess a number between 1 to 10!
I can guess all the numbers between 1 to 10. Cool

Jad, where do you come from exactly? You have the most unique personality of anyone I've met, online or offline. I can't tell if you're a good guy or bad guy, you ride the line so well. You must have plenty of ying in your yang... or vice versa, LOL.

Speaking of lunatics, what ever happened to z.o.o.???? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Hm, I respect your opinion and will follow it accordingly if you can guess a number between 1 to 10!

Only if you limit yourself to integers or natural numbers. But in that same range there is also an infinite number of rational numbers and don't even get me started on the irational ones.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Only if you limit yourself to integers or natural numbers. But in that same range there is also an infinite number of rational numbers and don't even get me started on the irational ones.
Blow off the high level mathematics here Laughing
Better keep it simple, count only up to ten. Take your shoes off, if you have to go up to 20, and rip off someones arms, if you need even more...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Better keep it simple, count only up to ten. Take your shoes off, if you have to go up to 20, and rip off someones arms, if you need even more...

- geek

What if I already ripped off their arms? What do I do then? Razz
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Speaking of Ying and Yang.

How's the modding going?

*anxious for 1.1*

Btw could anyone give me a link in pn to check my isos or anything? Still experiencing problems. Maybe its due to one or more corrupted isos.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 am

Aphrodite wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

What if I already ripped off their arms? What do I do then? Razz
Use their fingers to count beyond ten of course...
Keep them in the frige when you're done. Then you can reuse them next time you have to deal with such unruly high numbers

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 am

Kyoden : well create new ISO from your retail game ! XD

Kids, you guys know that with two hands you can count up to 24 ? Don't count fingers, but fingerbones ! (falanges ?)
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 am

Iso's have been lost in time (or better, lost on some friends). Only have isos left.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I escaped from the Ninth Circle of Hell. That makes me the best guy Cool

With two hands, you can count to 1024, so stop it.

kyoden wrote:
Iso's have been lost in time (or better, lost on some friends). Only have isos left.
Once I tried to get support for Blade of Darkness bug. Somehow they did not believe me my CD got broken... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

How...? And how adding claws in affects the equation? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Don't know exactly how, but 1024 is 2 to the power of 10, so its something in binary or hexa...
Can't tell you if claws will help...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Feral wrote:

Claws count as 1 finger per claw. So you can count to 20 on 2 clawed hands. I'm not sure where he's getting 1024 from though.

Ok fellers, IT'S FRIDAY AND I'M OUT OF WORK, TIME TO GO HOME AND FINISH UP TFN 1.1!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:

Claws count as 1 finger per claw. So you can count to 20 on 2 clawed hands. I'm not sure where he's getting 1024 from though.

Ok fellers, IT'S FRIDAY AND I'M OUT OF WORK, TIME TO GO HOME AND FINISH UP TFN 1.1!!!!

/Fangirl screech
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 am

I won't be able to play it ... waaaaaahhhhhh .... *need checksum or sth*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 am

You could always buy it again from Trymedia or GOG.com...
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 am

Bought it already from steam again, but it is unpracticable with the custom mods/patches. I can't really install it multiple times for different mods.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:56 am

You should have downloaded it from Megaupload...

Fuck steam I always say.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 am

Feral wrote:
You could always buy it again from Trymedia or GOG.com...

Can't find it there ...
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

Jad.3 wrote:
You should have downloaded it from Megaupload...

Fuck steam I always say.
sad to say but FBI took megaupload down from the net and all you get now is an nice image
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

I wouldn't call high school mathematics high level, but fine. I'll try to blend in with the uneducated locals who value Talents above Knowledges. Wink

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Binary code. If a finger is extended it represents a 1, if it isn't it represents a 0. You can then use your figners to display any number between 0 and 1023.

For example if you close your fists and extend your middle finger on both hands that would represent the binary number 00100 00100 (which is 132 in decimal).

Alternativly you can also just add 1 in your head and then you can represent any number between 1 and 1024.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

There's gotta be plenty of torrents out there for Bloodlines if you can't buy it retail/online. The only DRM for Bloodlines is disc detection in the drive, very simple.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 pm

The pirate bay.

I mean, wtf, i shouldn't even need to remind you guys of this site.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
The pirate bay.

I mean, wtf, i shouldn't even need to remind you guys of this site.

y so srs
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 pm

OMG it's been forever since I've officially updated everyone on the progress of TFN 1.1. Now that I'm here to post something I had to wade through a sea of worthless posts (including my own). Shame on you members, shame on you!! HAHAHA! Razz

Now that I've scolded everyone including myself for destroying this wonderful thread, it's time to talk business. This weekend was a triumpth, a big one! We are nearing the completion of TFN 1.1 and though I know I promised a February release, it seems we've derailed a little but it was for a good cause. Time to play good news/bad news.

Well here's the bad news. As you can see February is coming to a close and no release date has been announced nor has Beta testing even begun. It's fair to say that we aren't going to make a February release despite my empty promises.

But here's the good news... there's a damn good reason WHY we aren't making the release date. The reason is because we managed to squeeze in the new NPC named Jimmy Reed and 2 ADDITIONAL QUESTS! Yes, quests that earn you XP and money! So there you go, there's our reason for showing up late to the party.

Scarecrow had (slothfully) delivered the most beautiful lines and I couldn't pass up the chance to include them in the new patch. I took it upon myself to make the decision that an extra week or two of development was worth the wait, I hope you all agree.

So with that said, I can promise you a much bigger patch than originally anticipated chalked full of new material and bug fixes for all of you TFN nut jobs out there. We've got 4 new side quests full with new voiced dialogue, 2 new NPCs that serve a wonderful purpose to whom you will most likely visit on a regular basis, and some huge changes to the overall design and feel to TFN. We have included the new Male Salubri character with 4 newly skinned and modeled armors (which I have not posted so it can be a surprise), and we've created 4 new stat shuffler histories for each clan and gender (36 new histories), ALL BRAND NEW, nothing was recycled. The 4 main hubs now have new music from the original composer of Bloodlines; Rik Schaffer, and new police and combat music. The list goes on and on but those are the highlights. We also stamped out ALOT of bugs from 1.0.

A release date will not be set until Beta testing is complete though Beta testing will most likely begin this weekend, so expect to see details in the Beta testing section of TFN.

Here is a list of the new additions and I’ve updated the list on the 1st page.

Bug Fixes (Completed and Ready)
- Fixed female Salubri forehead scar

Other Changes (Completed and Ready)
- Created "Rendezvous with Reed" side quest for all clans
- Created "Bad for Business" side quest for all clans
- Updated the credits
- Added Male Salubri to PC list
- Remodeled and reskinned Male Salubri armor sets
- Expanded Hunter walking routes
- Installed payphones and security camera in Santa Monica arcade
- Created new NPC 'Jimmy Reed'

If you have any questions about TFN 1.1 please post them here. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am

I'm sure everyone is going to love it honey!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Progress on TFN 1.1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress on TFN 1.1
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next