Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Progress on TFN 1.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool

It's sad what my "Progress" thread has turned into, by my own development team no less. Sad

That's ok though, because Scarecrow sent the last of the sound files this week so I can get started on finishing up the Jimmy Quest. I'll post a full report as soon as I can. My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.

PS: Hey Scarecrow, did you know last night I had a dream that I sent you money via Paypal to help you buy a better mic to re-record Jimmy on? LOL No joke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 32
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool

It's sad what my "Progress" thread has turned into, by my own development team no less. Sad

That's ok though, because Scarecrow sent the last of the sound files this week so I can get started on finishing up the Jimmy Quest. I'll post a full report as soon as I can. My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.

PS: Hey Scarecrow, did you know last night I had a dream that I sent you money via Paypal to help you buy a better mic to re-record Jimmy on? LOL No joke!

Man, I love you but you're sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1982
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.
I'll send you a photo of me in my underwear if you finish on time. Motivated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.
I'll send you a photo of me in my underwear if you finish on time. Motivated?

Collared, on leash and ready to serve? Laughing
Sorry... Sometimes my Beast gets the better of me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5165
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool
What kind of progress are you talking of? People discussing the "hopeless situation" dilemma:
I could drink you pretty, but then I'm too drunk for sex. lol!

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1982
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.
I'll send you a photo of me in my underwear if you finish on time. Motivated?

Always motivated if I have to Smile

*eyes Jad.3 hoping "it" to be female" elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 pm

All of you are making me horny!!! bounce

I better find my girlfriend and a paper towel... santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1982
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 am

I thought that when you have a girlfriend, you don't need paper towels... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 32
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I thought that when you have a girlfriend, you don't need paper towels... scratch

I try not to think about it at all. I just hum and repeat "pine trees. pine trees. pine trees" endlessly until all thoughts go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I thought that when you have a girlfriend, you don't need paper towels... scratch

Unless said girlfriend is on paper as well... Or on the screen, in more "modern" version...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 pm

I leave for a couple centuries and when i come back you'll all as mad as i left. Good boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Blood cookies help....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 32
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:09 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I leave for a couple centuries and when i come back you'll all as mad as i left. Good boys.

We are not mad, we are honest.

Which is often the same thing, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1982
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 am

You need to be mad a bit, not to become insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
You need to be mad a bit, not to become insane.

That was a deep thought...

*starts digging a hole for said thought*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
You need to be mad a bit, not to become insane.

That was a deep thought...

*starts digging a hole for said thought*

*throws a blood cookie*

Good boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Claudia wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
You need to be mad a bit, not to become insane.

That was a deep thought...

*starts digging a hole for said thought*

*throws a blood cookie*

Good boy.

*Goes after the bloodcookie*
*suddenly changes direction midjump to chase a pigeon*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm

*shoots pidgeon*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Dragatus wrote:
*shoots pidgeon*

*fetches*
*puts pigeon at Dragatus feet and wags*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm one gangrel down, and Feral ignores my cookies !

I'm going to jump off a bridge and die
("I found three bridges a little ways from you"... SHUT UP SIRI <_<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Claudia wrote:
I'm one gangrel down, and Feral ignores my cookies !

I'm going to jump off a bridge and die
("I found three bridges a little ways from you"... SHUT UP SIRI <_<)

Sorry...
*looks down and paws Claudia with a front paw in begging*

The pigeon caught my attention... That doesn't mean I have ADHD or... Oh, shiny!
*goes off to investigate*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Feral wrote:
Claudia wrote:
I'm one gangrel down, and Feral ignores my cookies !

I'm going to jump off a bridge and die
("I found three bridges a little ways from you"... SHUT UP SIRI <_<)

Sorry...
*looks down and paws Claudia with a front paw in begging*

The pigeon caught my attention... That doesn't mean I have ADHD or... Oh, shiny!
*goes off to investigate*

*Steals cookies while the Gangrel is gone*
I can't help myself from doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4369
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

*gets back and sadly sniffs the spot where cookies used to lay*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Hows the beta testing going? *winks @Zero"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Today at 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Progress on TFN 1.1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plav Raj, Croatia ~ New world in progress
» lost all progress
» Phone replacement/loss of game progress and a million coin!!!
» Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
» Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: