Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend

Go down 
+6
Childe of Malkav
Maxus Corvin
Zer0Morph
Claudia
Karavolos
Shabutaro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 am

Is it possible to add the feature where you can make someone your Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend if you not decided to make Heather your Ghoul or when u send her away? Like with a high seduction, presents, rings etc so you have another blooddoll in your haven? Would be cool instead of only Heather as a possible bloddoll for your haven i think Wink

same for CE, naturally..
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Certainly opens up options, but I'm uncertain about Vampires having human/ghoul boy/girlfriends for anything else than Masquerade purposes. Also won't Heater get jealous if you bring along someone else that isn't her (assuming you saved and kept her)? =o

Of course I'm not the biggest fluff-junkie around when it comes to WoD so we'll have to rely on the others for a more clear answer me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 pm

This is World of Darkness. Not Meetic for Twilight fans Wink

(I might explain further... maybe)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

If we are going to have multiple haven blood dolls, I'd probably prefer to do it a different way than with presents and seduction to get a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". We'll leave that to Skyrim, for the WoD I'm thinking something... bloodier.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
If we are going to have multiple haven blood dolls, I'd probably prefer to do it a different way than with presents and seduction to get a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". We'll leave that to Skyrim, for the WoD I'm thinking something... bloodier.

Might not be bloody(though the described, preceding event could be, since you could kill the attackers), but maybe a little blackmail?

Say you chose to save someone, and rather than just patting them on the head, you see value in their continued presence around you. Maybe this has the potential to take advantage of that progression of Ghoul's consuming Vitae. The first time binds them to you, and while they will mostly go along with it, they will be reluctant to do so. The second and thrid time, of course, he or she would welcome it, be it you giving them your blood, or using them to get it.

"You expect your salvation to come, and walk away from this, when your savoir has not been rewarded for his charity? Certainly not. This event has marked you, and it has the sort of longevity that you, at the moment, do not. However, that can easily be changed"

But maybe that isn't dark enough. Naw, sounds like a crap plot out of a detective series, where viewers are meant to think the guy/girl doing this is quite the...well, that should be obvious. Trouble is, in these would be instances, the plots are meant to be like that, even though it is the player who would be doing these things. Not that they would have to mistreat the would be ghoul, but there are far worse things in this world than making a human cry, or feel pain.

Maybe...

I'm thinking that maybe you find a girl/guy in a place like either Gimble's place, or Grout's mansion, maybe in a dark corner of the parking garage, the Lotus Blossom, and when you approach the attackers(could be Tong, part of that human gang), and they chose to attack you, for the obvious reason. You do chose to save the victim when your done with them, but the last thing on your mind is being nice.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 am

Claudia wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't use blood to fake breath, just so I can waste it on this topic Razz

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:44 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Creating a "herd" of more or less willing blood donors is always welcome. What do you have in mind? More ghouls or just some people like the prostitute you can save in the latest cqm version?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 am

Claudia wrote:

Why twilight? Sorry i don't like sparkling persons who have to go to school for 100 years and still haven't got a certificate.. I just don't want to be set on Heather as a Ghoul (though i love her^^)...
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 am

If your desire is to fall in love with someone as random as Heather and meanwhile as the story goes you are becoming some bad ass vampire then it really must sound like those bad written scripts by the guy working at the Lucky Star Motel.

WoD is a violent world!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Uncle Cruncle has a point there.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

A better written version of what I said earlier ;-)
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 am

Quote :
I'm thinking that maybe you find a girl/guy in a place like either Gimble's place, or Grout's mansion, maybe in a dark corner of the parking garage, the Lotus Blossom, and when you approach the attackers(could be Tong, part of that human gang), and they chose to attack you, for the obvious reason. You do chose to save the victim when your done with them, but the last thing on your mind is being nice.

This could be a setup for another random/general encounter. Sth like leave girl go +1 humanity. If you want to keep her (companion mod anyone?) you would get a doll and -1 humanity. Maybe Heather will get to know about this and starts to get jeleaous. Depending on conversation Heather might want to kill your new "wife" which results in another humanity loss Smile
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 am

Don't make me summon Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am

Jad.3 wrote:

Who?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 am

Only blood matters for caine's sake ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 am

Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Who?
Trust me, you DON'T want to meet her...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 am

Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend Funny-dog-pictures-suspicious-sheltie-suspects-you
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Who?
Trust me, you DON'T want to meet her...

Why, I always liked her posts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend   Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend - Husband/Fiance/Boyfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Post Your Reviews and Ideas-
Jump to: