Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Snow Bordeaux

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Spread fresh, frozen and cleaned insects on paper towels on a cookie sheet. Bake at 200° for 1-2 hours until desired state of dryness is reached. Check state of dryness by attempting to crush insect with spoon. Mmkay?

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Vamp12437c8

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Spread fresh, frozen and cleaned insects on paper towels on a cookie sheet. Bake at 200° for 1-2 hours until desired state of dryness is reached. Check state of dryness by attempting to crush insect with spoon. Mmkay?

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Vamp12437c8

Fixed.

ROTFL!!!

Put that in game! Put that in game!

And leave spiders alone... I have a ton of them in my house and everything is OK. I love them just as I do other animals... Not as much as dogs though Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Feral wrote:
And leave spiders alone... I have a ton of them in my house and everything is OK. I love them just as I do other animals...

Silly Gangrel, it's part of nature for a spider to intrude and be smashed/thrown outside/be eaten/*insert something here*/mutate random school students into radioactive super humans

You should know that better than anyone.. Or are you an imposter? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Feral wrote:
And leave spiders alone... I have a ton of them in my house and everything is OK. I love them just as I do other animals...

Silly Gangrel, it's part of nature for a spider to intrude and be smashed/thrown outside/be eaten/*insert something here*/mutate random school students into radioactive super humans

You should know that better than anyone.. Or are you an imposter? scratch

*starts developing Animalism power to work with spiders like it does with rats...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Feral wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Feral wrote:
And leave spiders alone... I have a ton of them in my house and everything is OK. I love them just as I do other animals...

Silly Gangrel, it's part of nature for a spider to intrude and be smashed/thrown outside/be eaten/*insert something here*/mutate random school students into radioactive super humans

You should know that better than anyone.. Or are you an imposter? scratch

*starts developing Animalism power to work with spiders like it does with rats...*

Just as planned.

Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Frankie_exactly_as_planned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Bordeaux   Snow Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Snow Bordeaux
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» So Sick Of The Snow
» I would like to know which pet are better now.
» Photobucket Problems
» Chess movies and documentaries
» WOAH SNOW!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: