Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton

Go down 
+12
Dragatus
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
PGM1961
Jad.3
TheRedHeadGamer
Nachtrae
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Zer0Morph
Shabutaro
Claudia
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
English don't even know what beer is.

"Beer? Is that a new type of tea?"

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah yeah tea jokes now.

Actually the beer which won the 2011 The worlds best beer award was a German beer.

Weihenstephaner Vitus 7.7%

And The Worlds best Lager was
Samuel Adams Double Bock 9.5%
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

"World's best beer award"
"best beer award"
"beer award"

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 Desk%20flip
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 am

No one can beat Germany in things like beer or sausage Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Shabutaro wrote:

Apart of the Irish. Sorry Shabu. Nothing beats Guinness for me.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Feral wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:

Apart of the Irish. Sorry Shabu. Nothing beats Guinness for me.

Guinness is not bad.. but nah.. a fresh "Pils" or "Weizen" is better Wink Especially my hometowns beer.. i still get a few for free because i worked there for a short time^^
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

I'm sure many of you "Euro-trash" hate American beer but I love Budweiser, classic!! Mmmm nom nom nom.... and peanuts!!! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm sure many of you "Euro-trash" hate American beer but I love Budweiser, classic!! Mmmm nom nom nom.... and peanuts!!! cheers drunken

The original Budweiser > American Budweiser Wink
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 am

I also wouldn't call Guiness a beer really. Same with "Starkbier" (very strong beer). The are from the beer family but nevertheless something different.
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Drink beer for a year
Piss beer
Drink beer
Perpetuum mobile
Problem?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 am

Where does the term "Pils" come from I wonder... (Find out to find out germany is beaten).

Zer0, have you ever had some eurotrashy beer?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Where does the term "Pils" come from I wonder... (Find out to find out germany is beaten).

Zer0, have you ever had some eurotrashy beer?

Just Guiness, which I didn’t like. I personally enjoy the light rice beers like Bud/Bud Ice, etc… Not really into the thick lagers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 am

The UK isn't in Europe... <_<
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 pm

But Guiness is irish. And Ireland, at least most of it, is definitely not part of the UK.

Zer0, Guiness is a "stout". That's quite different from most other kinds of beer. I like it, but not on every occasion when I drink beer.
Saying I don't like european beer, because I don't like Guiness is like saying I don't like McDonalds, so americans can't have any decent food. Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
But Guiness is irish. And Ireland, at least most of it, is definitely not part of the UK.

Zer0, Guiness is a "stout". That's quite different from most other kinds of beer. I like it, but not on every occasion when I drink beer.
Saying I don't like european beer, because I don't like Guiness is like saying I don't like McDonalds, so americans can't have any decent food. Laughing

- geek

true
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
- geek

Whenever you say "Irish" i can only think of this

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 Sheamus

Last edited by ThePhilosopher on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm

A broken link ?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Fixed here. Fixed there?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

France approves.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Well Sheamus is a one of a kind celtic warrior Wink Well.. he would be awesome in the attitude era.. yea i am an attitude era cena hating fanboy Wink

btw: I wanna buy one of those, anyone knows a good shop?^^ //edit sry for the big pic Sad

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 Sheamus_cross_by_noyralaoch-d3i8r36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton   Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents + vampires + history of the US + Burton
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3