Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thank You Shabutaro!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Thank You Shabutaro!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Shabutaro,

Thank you for continueing to create these fun and exciting topics to talk about. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have much to talk about. I think your topics are fun and interesting and judging by the responses, I think everyone else would agree too.

Keep up the good work!
-Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks, i hope they like it, else it would have no meaning to it^^

I just don't know if i'm being annoying as the topics are just randomly picked out of what i am thinking that time Very Happy

Well i will try my best to keep it interesting enough so some guys find their way more often to this forum to check it out... after all this is a community Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Keep up the good work, Shabu!
Too bad I'm either too lazy or not creative enough to think of an interesting topic Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Keep up the good work, Shabu!
Too bad I'm either too lazy or not creative enough to think of an interesting topic Crying or Very sad

Normally me too^^ I just try to form something with all the crap i have in mind ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Shabutaro wrote:

I just don't know if i'm being annoying as the topics are just randomly picked out of what i am thinking that time Very Happy

Well i will try my best to keep it interesting enough so some guys find their way more often to this forum to check it out... after all this is a community Wink

I love your topics!!! You are so not being annoying. And hey its working... since I don't know much about games I don't usually have much to comment, but w/your topics I can relate much more!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 am

Aphrodite wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:

I love your topics!!! You are so not being annoying. And hey its working... since I don't know much about games I don't usually have much to comment, but w/your topics I can relate much more!!! Very Happy

Yea that was part of the plan, too. It's just that this is a community.. so i think we should act like one.. and not only talk about game development or World of Darkness Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Shabutaro!   Today at 12:40 am

Back to top Go down

Thank You Shabutaro!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1