Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not really TFN bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blast_beat
Neonate
Neonate

Not really TFN bug? Empty
PostSubject: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am

I get this random glitch of textures missing just for a fraction of a second. Like furniture or walls disappearing for a millisecond. It's really frustrating, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate on Dell Inspiron 1525 (While I was with XP everything was fine). It does this with both TFN 1.0 and 1.1 and I've tried it first without the res patch. Drivers and Direct X are updated appropriate for my system. I think this is not a TFN bug, but since I play it, might as well ask for some help here. Thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 pm

It doesn't surprise me, this is actually why I still have a hard drive specifically for Windows XP/Bloodlines. I know some people do play on Windows 7 without problems, but XP is tried and true so I always use it for TFN. I would put $20 down on it working fine if you switched back to XP.

Other than that I don't have any other suggestions. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:20 pm

oh yes I see that all the time. It happens so fast, I don't even pay attention to it. I have windows 7 and of course I make sure I run the game as an administrator program with the compatibility options turned off and have not had any major problems. Everything runs very smooth.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 pm

I do wish I could fix the sky at the SM_Pier though. I hate it that every time I look up I can see shadows of my character standing there, along with other odd anomolies.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:20 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I do wish I could fix the sky at the SM_Pier though. I hate it that every time I look up I can see shadows of my character standing there, along with other odd anomolies.
Yep that effect is really anoying.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really TFN bug?   Not really TFN bug? Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really TFN bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: