Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Fabrick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Mike can't help a smile when the Nosferatu states she'll keep the secret. He sighs about mortals.
(Mike) Either way that's why I'm trying to find out, without meddling too much, Idon't have these kind of skills.

He makes a vague gesture towards Carrion with his hand, but quickly realizes and takes it back. He probably meant the Obfuscate discipline, or any of the nosferatu's known skills. He gives an apologetic look.
Carrion:
 

(Mike) You know more than I do about. Theo said she was hot but I don't trust his taste in women to be honest. Maybe she's in that Immortal Women Club Tania founded back then, you know, the one poor Calamity Jane's trying to give CPR to with the Giovanni. They usually gather in the judaique pool. Ah, hand me your phone so I can give you my number, too, just in case.

Now Carrion has to check on the news about the names and some info she gathered, either through the journal archives or through the net, and maybe checking on the female kindred... and meeting again with the others. Lots to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Carrion listens to him speak but doesn't have time to acknowledge him because of the lit tip of the cigarillo gliding a little too close for comfort. Her response is immediate and instinctual as she swiftly flinches away from it. Her hands coming up to make a grab for his arm until she realises what she's doing and allows her arm to fall to her side once more at this point the threat is already gone since he's drawn his arm back.

...I'm sorry...

Perception + Empathy >4:
 


When Mike moves the conversation on back to Theo she listens and gives a small sigh.

I'll add it to my to do list, feels like its ever expanding. Do you know where Theo is tonight? I may as well start with him and work my way around the others.


She passes over her mobile phone without question or comment for him to add his number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 am

The Brujah steps back seeing the reaction, but then nods.
(Mike) Sorry my bad, I forgot about it.

He finishes his cigarrillo and stamps down the last of it with his foot, and steps again closer with a smile. He grabs the phone and marks his number, before making a miss-call to his own (which buzzes in his pocket) and hanging up. As he gives it back, it bips a new text. He doesn't look.
(Mike) Here. I called myself so I'd have your number too. Theo, I think he's with Prince Gosuin to discuss tactics and have a word with the Tremere. It's always their fault so...

phone:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm sorry I really didn't mean to take a swing at you.

Seeing him put out his cigarillo reminds her that she also has one. She takes one last inhalation before putting it out herself. When she hears him take a step closer she faces him again, seeing him smiling makes her posture relax and her lips quirk up in a small smile.

Thank you, saves me having to scribble my number down I should start doing it your way. I was starting to spend a fortune on notepads.

When she hears Theo is a bit busy she doesn't seem too put out about it. Her phone goes off before she can respond so she glances at the text message and responds whilst talking to Mike.

Ahh the joys of Kindred politics. If you could mention I'll be in touch when you see him next I'd be very grateful. I don't much fancy disturbing him at the moment he sounds like he has his hands full.

phone:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

The Brujah shrugs slightly, then smiles.
(Mike) It's okay. Politics, really, Ppfeeh. I'm not sure when I'll see him but yeah, I'll tell him. Well if there's nothing else, I'll get back to my.. uh.. activities ?

He points to the club with his thumb, obviously meaning he means to go back in.

Phone:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Carrion smiles and nods her head in understanding.

Thank you, it was nice chatting with you.

She waits for Mike to leave before dialling the number Pierre gave her for Laure and waits for someone on the other end to pick up. When they do she says:

Hello?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 pm

storyteller:
 


When Carrion is finished on the phone she slips it back into her clutch and with one final glance around she makes her way over to her black scooter which was parked a little way off and departs for her new destination.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Fred arrives by bike and parks it as he approaches the entrance.
He enters slowly and carefully, looking around as he does.

Once inside he will approach the barkeep presuming nothing would prevent him from so doing.
Good evening. Would you by chance know if Mister Fonscolombe is present at his club tonight?

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am

Kevin gives a look at Fred, curious. He shrugs.
(Kevin) I think so yeah ?

It's late enough ; Kevin lets him enter, as the club has emptied enough.
Fred easily recognizes the place he knows well, and it's probable the path to see Laurent hasn't changed. The door to his desk is closed, but the little voice sounds coming out from it and the low light visible under the door can reassure Fred that indeed, he's there. Probably not alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Ah! Very fortunate indeed! Thank you kindly for your assistance.
Fred approaches the entrance and politely chooses to knock the door gently and await an invitation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 am

There is a short silence after the knock, before Laurent finally speaks a "come on in". As Fred enters, he sees the ghoul, sitting behind his desk calmly, his elbowson the table, his fingers crossed below his head, and observant of who enters. He also quickly notices that Laurent isn't alone. Emilio, in a simple shirt and jeans, was sitting in front of the ghoul, but he has turned around, his arm on the back of the chair, to see who was knocking, an eyebrow raised behind his light sunglasses. The Ghoul welcomes him inside with a hand gesture and a friendly voice.
(Laurent) Fred, please come in. I have heard you were declared diseased by mistake.
(Emilio) Oh, I remember you ! Your sis killed my ghoul.

He probably means Marie Jourdan, when she, indeed, killed Emilio's ghoul in Elysium ; she had said it was her (mortal) brother, a crack addict ghouled by the Setites to be one of their dealers, and kept talking to him after having snapped his neck. Emilio doesn't sound particularly resentful about it, not even bothered or annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Fred's voice becomes shaky after he notices that Emilio is present as well.
Ah, I too remember that day. Truly I have quite a bit to thank you for convincing the good Prince that Marie was more needed among her family as opposed to the executioner's block.
I hope that her actions that day has not affected your affairs in a negative manner in the days that followed.

Fred struggles with remaining collected, but maintains calm for the moment.
Ah yes! A very good evening to you, Mister Fonscolombe. It truly brings me joy to meet you once more after the terrible events that occurred since our last visit.

As you are aware; I have returned to society in hopes of finding traces of my Old Family or at least make amends for their loss.
Fred becomes slightly upset when speaking of his old coterie, but quickly focuses on the task at hand.
Ah! Forgive me. Yes! I was hoping that perhaps I could assist in some matter to repay your past kindness to me and my Old Family. If you happened to hold any knowledge of Terrance, who's plane I have not been able to confirm, I could perhaps assist in some additional manners?

Empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 am

Emilio waves off the subject of his ghoul with a chuckle.
(Emilio) Don't worry kid, I've got plenty of those. Marie was a nice lad and he was only a mere human, not a kindred nor a piece of art. Not a problem. No offense, Laurent.
(Laurent) None taken. Fred, as far as I know, the entire coterie died. Your survival surprised me, in a good way, and as you have guessed already, I am far less informed of Kindred ways than I wish I was. If Terrance is still part of our world, good, however I am sorry to tell you I have no clues on this subject.

The Ghoul thinks about it a moment, then makes a slight movement of the head to mean no. He was seemingly trying to recall. Emilio seems surprised about the news as well, but he doesn't comment on it.
(Laurent) I have heard about some.. bombings in Mr. Jacob's domain ? You wouldn't happen to know about some of it, would you ?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Fred is hardly surprised at this point that Laurent didn't know anything of Terrance.
While he lowers his gaze for a small second, he doesn't take long to cut straight to the question.
Ah, afraid not; Mister Fonscolombe.
I believe they had already taken place when I visited Mister Theodore the other night, but as my mission was something else entirely I paid little attention to such events.

Ah! I do know however that the mean ones mounted an assault on the Old Tremere Chantry not too long ago, the Good Regent now keeps one of them in his cellar with pretty lights. An acquaintance of Miss Vanderstree I do believe.

Oh! And the workshop of Mrs. Nolveaux exploded too! She suspects the mean ones, but we had little evidence as we had to flee the site quickly, but she intended to return she said and asked me to speak with Primogen Darvault.
Unfortunately he is quite occupied inside the Theatre for quite a while still, and I cannot speak with him as of yet. Ah! But I do intend to commune with him as soon as possible.

Fred looks to the side of both Fonscolombe and Emilio.
But what will I say? Mrs. Nolveaux never gave me any instructions. This path lacks a map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Laurent and Emilio seem fairly disappointed on the fact that Fred knows nothing of the bombings. Both share eye contact, interested in each other's reaction, as if they were surprised. Laurent gives back a look at Fred.
(Laurent) It's okay. So, Nolveaux too ? Well my guess is that Darvault's watching the play (I have heard it was La Norma tonight, and I am aware it is one of his favourites), that's why you couldn't go in. Why didn't you wait until it was over and catch him at the exit ?

Emilio seems uninterested with the subject of the Toreador, but he stays kind of polite about it.
(Emilio) No kidding, the town is under attack and the Toreador watches a movie.
(Laurent) I hear we all do what we can do during times of crisis. The Toreador ignore the problem and carry on. As for Nolveaux, it's a tragedy, she who has just started to recover her drive since the lost of her childe and since that last attack.

It's unsure whether the ghoul is truly sorry for Laure, or if he is just being polite.
(Laurent) Fred, I don't think you should take orders anymore. I'm sure if Mrs. Nolvaux wanted you to talk with him, it was to discuss something, or maybe to inform him of the events. Do you still need tutoring, twenty years after you being set free from your Sire ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Referring to the question about Fred not speaking with the Primogen>>
Ah, but Primogen Darvault will not exit the theatre until the play ends in some time from now, getting there is but a simple task with my trusty bicycle.

Fred listens for a moment longer as the conversation proceeds.
But is it not appropriate to return the kindness given in the past?
Ah! It is also assistance rather than a pledge of submission yes?
And yes, the good Prince and Primogens and everyone always ask for my assistance, why would it be so inappropriate to offer it to a past friend of my Old Family?

Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Laurent can't help a laugh when he hears about the play, he gives a little look at his watch, then shakes his head slowly.
(Laurent) I'm pretty sure the play has finished by now.

He might be right, it's already 1:30 am. It did take him around 20 minutes to get to to the Fabrik, get down, tie up the bike.. and getting past the bouncer and everything.
(Laurent) If you leave now and if he stayed to meet with someone, maybe you'll be lucky enough to catch him. He adds in a few words concerning the Malkavian's kindness. Don't help everyone you cross, Fred, lest you will be torn apart between them all. There are sides to choose, as far as I've noticed.
(Emilio) Yep, the ghoul's right.






Last edited by Claudia on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the hour >_> Fred had got into the theater after the others had left.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Ah! Time is not on my side this evening then.
I must leave at once, apologies for my hasty retreat and best of luck in your future endeavours.
Farewell!

Fred rushes out of the Fabrik as quickly as he can in order to make his way to the theatre, still hopeful of catching the Primogen in the vicinity over here.

Perception + Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Fabrick   Today at 4:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Fabrick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: