Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
aneumann01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition Empty
PostSubject: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

So for giggles I loaded Camarilla Edition to a what I thought was a clean VMB and when it launched it turned out to be a cross between Cam 1.5 and TFN 1.1. So far it's running smooth. I know I cleaned out the files, but when VMB uploaded it kept the remnants of TFN 1.1 and both mods are co-existing in a weird and very interesting way. LOL For example, I'm playing a Malk who looks like a Salubri. I'm somewhat tickled and very curious how this is going to work.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 pm

That sounds interesting. If you want to try it, keep us informed. Btw, which music do you get? Or have you installed your own mp3 files where Camarilla allows that?
Ventrue with snake tattoos probably also looks good Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
That sounds interesting. If you want to try it, keep us informed. Btw, which music do you get? Or have you installed your own mp3 files where Camarilla allows that?
Ventrue with snake tattoos probably also looks good Laughing

- geek

I believe Camarilla is dominating the game play. I'm getting some old atmosphere music from the original game on the street so it's anyone's guess what's in the clubs. I've never used the DJ for the Cam MOD in the clubs. I just let play what was playing. I will definitely take notes. I'm not getting any disciplines from TFN 1.1. These are the original clans but some of them look like Final Nights characters. It's kind of cool!

If I see anything that looks like TFN 1.1 working in the CAM Mod I will definitely make a note of it and posted here.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
I believe Camarilla is dominating the game play. I'm getting some old atmosphere music from the original game on the street so it's anyone's guess what's in the clubs. I've never used the DJ for the Cam MOD in the clubs. I just let play what was playing. I will definitely take notes. I'm not getting any disciplines from TFN 1.1. These are the original clans but some of them look like Final Nights characters. It's kind of cool!

If I see anything that looks like TFN 1.1 working in the CAM Mod I will definitely make a note of it and posted here.

Mommy and Daddy had a baby and Aneumann01 is babysitting for us!!! HAHA Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

... Zer0, Childe ? Can I ask you a delicate question ?

Of the two of you, which one is biting the pillow ?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Claudia wrote:

Well, aneumann01 said CE was dominating his game. Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes but CE was Zer0's creation until it grew mad and created one of Childe's madness....
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:08 pm

So Zer0 delivered and Malkav raised you say?
Sounds... possible? confused
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 pm

A closer examination of the baby revealed that the TFN MOD was simply cosmetic in the Camarilla Edition. Sorry but I had to toss the baby off the cliff as any good spartan mother would do when she realizes the baby is defective. All the Final Nights files were in place but I couldn't see any Camarilla mod files yet, the game was clearly a Camarilla MOD. SPOOOOOKY I reloaded the original game and was able to successfully run the Camarilla mod over it. I wanted to do the Clan MOD instead but my computer didn't like the extracting process of the 3.0 edition so I chucked the whole idea. So I'll probably pick around with this for a while and then go back to Final Nights and play that until Zer0 graces us with another twisted version :0)

Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Claudia wrote:

What you meant to say was: aneumann01 said CE was dominating HER game. Wink HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania, Haha...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I'm just a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania, Haha...

- geek

You rulz.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:05 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Claudia wrote:

What you meant to say was: aneumann01 said CE was dominating HER game. Wink HA HA HA

Sorry about that. On the internet everybody is male until proven otherwise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

This is trufax.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Dragatus wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Sorry about that. On the internet everybody is male until proven otherwise. Wink

That is soo true. You can't really tell unless you ask. LOL
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Even then the person who is asked can easily lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition   Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Camarilla MOD, The Final Nights Edition
Page 1 of 1