Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chastidy Sin Bin

Go down 
+3
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
kyoden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi,

is there any other way but lockpicking to finish this quest? I don't want to increase my lockpicking skills and still be able to finish this quest (no cheating). If not. could we add another way to enter? Some sort of bribery at the sin bin owner?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm not sure, but if I recall right, in one of my very first playthroughs I could draw her out by just peeping in the unused middle cabin. Never tried it again however.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 am

If that doesn't work you could try drawing her attention by killing the guest. Not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try. Just make sure you save beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 am

Dragatus wrote:
If that doesn't work you could try drawing her attention by killing the guest. Not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try. Just make sure you save beforehand.
Doesn't that lead to problems with succeding the quest? VV wants it to be done without loss of innocent life.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 am

I have a problem with that locking the peepshow doesn't draw her out, this one fat dude still remains and uses the peepshow like normal and I have to shoot stuff and go crazy (without murder if at all possible) for Chastity to finally go "Oh shit! BUUURN" and charge after me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberghost
Fledgling
Fledgling

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am

Quote :
I have a problem with that locking the peepshow doesn't draw her out, this one fat dude still remains and uses the peepshow like normal and I have to shoot stuff and go crazy (without murder if at all possible) for Chastity to finally go "Oh shit! BUUURN" and charge after me.

The fat guy leaves if you take money out of cash machine at the corner
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am

Cyberghost wrote:
Quote :

But you need lock pick for that Smile
The fat guy leaves because there is no change left (when he tries)
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 am

I even forced both guys to the top via weapon fire into the ground etc. But wasn't able to get them oben. When I slash at the window chastidy recognizes this and enters combat mode, but is not leaving the front door. There should be another option, sth like bribing the owner for a key or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Jambat
Fledgling
Fledgling

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Claudia wrote:
Cyberghost wrote:
Quote :

But you need lock pick for that Smile
The fat guy leaves because there is no change left (when he tries)

True. I don't know if it's needed or not (The lock is a what, 5? I'd say 99% of playthrough's could get that with Blood Buff) but you could tie it into the computer terminal to shut off the ATM.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

If I'm not mistaken, the doors are lockpick 5, the ATM is 6.
Tying the ATM to the computer seems illogical to me. It's probably put up there by some bank, so Flynn has no official access to it.
So if there is another option to stop it from working, that would involve cutting off the electrical power for it. But then the pc won't get the money.
It might even be possible to cut together a short dialog that allows the player to persuade, intimidate, or dominate/dementate/serpentis him into leaving.
A female pc might even seduce him to follow her out on the back steps (for a quick snack before the main course).

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chastidy Sin Bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chastidy Sin Bin   Chastidy Sin Bin Empty

Back to top Go down

Chastidy Sin Bin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Post Your Reviews and Ideas-
Jump to: