Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am bored again, so: What would you do...

Go down 
+8
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Voraxith
eye of the divine
Dragatus
Shabutaro
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

I am bored again, so: What would you do... Empty
PostSubject: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 am

Hi, not much happened during the time i was away.. so i wanna get some topics started again Wink

So my question is: What would you do with 1.000.000 € ?

I guess i would do the lamest thing ever.. Get a 2 room rental with a housekeeper who cleans my place and makes me food and put the rest into a bank account and live from the interest so i can stop working^^ I don't need fancy things or a big house or whatever, so thats perfect for me ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 am

Same as above, only add throw in a superior gaming computer and the fastest internet available.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 am

Dragatus wrote:
Same as above, only add throw in a superior gaming computer and the fastest internet available.

That goes without saying ^^ Forgot to mention it because in real life everyone knows my nerdiness and that i need a uuber gaming rig and uuber highspeed internet Wink
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 am

Half would go to close family and friends. I'd clear off my debts and the rest I would use to buy/build my dream house and pay for my degree along with a few other things XD
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Funny, just last night I was thinking what I would do if I won the local lottery (which is up to $40,000,000) and I determined that I would a) buy a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS, b) buy the biggest, baddest, fastest, most advanced gaming PC that I could afford, and c) build an official Church of Satan right here in Boise, Idaho. Why? Because Idaho needs more Satanists. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Voraxith wrote:
...Idaho needs more Satanists. Smile
Why's that? Are there too much "christian" fundamentalists, or is it just too fucking boring there?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

I would buy myself a home with a big garden, pay the debts of my close family, give 10% of the jackpot to the Church and live off interest on the rest. That I would continue my PhD goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Hmm...1 Million dollars I can probably do a lot with. 1 Million Euros, however, I would likely have to find out how much that is in US currency, if not just go to Europe.

But either way, I wouldn't waste it, no matter what some might think. However, most think any given person who comes into such a large amount of money, is wasting it, even if they set a good majority aside, and spend the rest on whatever it is they want.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:36 pm

3/4 go to a random savings plan at 4%, then the rest I use to buy a tier 3 apartment with some computers and stuff, and live off the interests Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm inclined to agree with Corvin on this one.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Pay my family debts, buy a nice home and car for myself, invest nearly all of it at some secure investment, invest some of it at some high return investment, and grab maybe 200k to buy books/audio programs/films on self development, martial arts and finances. I'd also use the money to travel to USA (maybe europe) for seminars, on the same topics.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Why's that? Are there too much "christian" fundamentalists, or is it just too fucking boring there?

- geek

Both.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Both.

Organize Orgies. Many orgies.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Did you see my picture? That's not very likely to happen. Of course, there's always Skyrim... Razz
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Voraxith wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Did you see my picture? That's not very likely to happen. Of course, there's always Skyrim... Razz
I think you would be surprised at how attractive you would become as a millionaire. Very Happy Not just to gold-diggers... not every woman wants a rich guy, but most of them have dated enough dead-beat losers to appreciate a man who can pay for dinner, and who doesn't dress like a homeless person.

Plus, I'm sure having that kind of financial security would do wonders for your self-confidence. Money can't solve all of your problems - but if most of your problems are caused by lack of money, money solves those problems quite well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 am

Maxus Corvin wrote:
Hmm...1 Million dollars I can probably do a lot with. 1 Million Euros, however, I would likely have to find out how much that is in US currency, if not just go to Europe.

It's about 1,333,085.30 $
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
Maxus Corvin wrote:

It's about 1,333,085.30 $

Your calculation lacks exactness lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

"3/4 go to a random savings plan at 4%" ? Wouldn't go under 30%. But I'd support a new vampire game you selfish bastards.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
But I'd support a new vampire game you selfish bastards.

Shocked I feel bad for not thinking about that! I'd like to try that as well if I had the money to fund it.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
"3/4 go to a random savings plan at 4%" ? Wouldn't go under 30%. But I'd support a new vampire game you selfish bastards.

Oh, yes, yes !
But I know nothing of coding or anything. Wink
In what I won't use for the saving's plan to live off interests, I'll open a paypal account for Zer0, Childe, BG01, and Wesp to pay for voice actors so they all could continue awesome modding without it being too restrictive Smile
(BG01 has his own little savings jar for "voice actors" Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
30%? I wouldn't trust anybody who offers that amount. That seems to be as solid an investment as Adam from the Giovanni party can offer...

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

You can secure a safe investment at 10-16% if you know what you're doing. 30% usually is a high risk type of investment.

Trust me, i'm an economist.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:23 am

Hahahaha, hahahaha, MUHAHAHAHA!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am bored again, so: What would you do...   I am bored again, so: What would you do... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am bored again, so: What would you do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: