Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unable to attack...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jambat
Fledgling
Fledgling

Unable to attack... Empty
PostSubject: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi guys. Sorry to make my first post a 'IT DUN WERK!' , but I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled three times now, and I have a pretty crippling bug with The Final Nights 1.1 that is keeping me from being able to play it. I installed a vanilla game and checked, then installed a fresh Clan Quest mod, and haven't had either of these problems with those, so I'm kind of stumped.

The problems are:

*I cannot switch from first to third person at all. I'm able to do this in vanilla and CQM, and checked again before posting this, so I have no clue. I even remapped the key on the off-chance it was messed up but no joy.

*I cannot attack. Doing the tutorial I made my way past the shovelhead and Jack told me to go take a little aggression out on him. I was unable to select my fists and fight in combat. When I press the F# keys to cycle weapons, I have zero options for either.

I downloaded the 1.1 Full version from Moddb if that helps at all.

Thanks for any replies as I would very much like to try this mod out, but it's not really possible at the moment with these current bugs.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello fresh blood,
wlecome to the forum. We alwways apreciate a new taste here Twisted Evil

For your problem: Check the inventory. Do you have the key ring, the wallet, clothes, and your fists?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jambat
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Gah, of course it was something simple!

Thanks for the reply, I never thought to look in my inventory. Never had them start off with the fists in the inventory before though.
Back to top Go down
Spenze
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm having the same problem,
but I have no wallet, fists, keychain or clothes.

I got past that part of the tutorial by doing a stealth kill, and now I'm stuck later on not being able to do unarmed attacks.

Would adding these items through the console later on cause problems?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 pm

If you miss one or more of the items I mentioned, you fell victim to the random "no hands" bug. The solution is either to start a new game, and hope it doesn't happen again, or add the missing things via console.
Command is: "give item_w_fists" "give weapon_physcannon", and depending on which of the other things you are missing give item_a_lt_cloth, item_g_keyring, item_g_wallet.

@Spenze: should be no problem, adding them at any time. The sooner the better of course.

Btw, Zer0, why don't you have the fix in the tutorial.py?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Spenze
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks,
it worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to attack...   Unable to attack... Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to attack...
Page 1 of 1