Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recurring crashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korovjov
Fledgling
Fledgling
Korovjov

Recurring crashes Empty
PostSubject: Recurring crashes   Recurring crashes EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:40 am

Hey guys,
I've been playing v1.1 for some days now, and noticed that there are several points in the game, where it simply crashes, but which can be solved with in-game consieration. For example, when I returne from the Empire Arms, after dealing with the female plaguebearer and Boris for Venus (didn't go along the Venucie sidequest, for I didn't want to run here and there for some conversation), the game systematically crashed every time I tried to enter Confession. After visiting the Last Round, LaCroix, or any other hub, when I returned, it fixed - but ran (out of curiosity) from a previous save, the crash occured again.
I have encountered a similar issue at the end of the Grout's Mansion quest, where upon fleeing through the window, the game crashed if I tried to exit burning or with a discipline running, but worked out smoothly after I waited them to end.

The most annoying thing however is the latest, which I couldn't solve by trying again from a previous save: I'm at the end of the Museum quest, sneaked through, disarmed the cameras, chatted with Beckett... but everytime I get out of the dialog, the game crashes when it tries to get me back to LA (or the taxi, I can't remember where I'm supposed to go from there exactly) - which leaves me without any options to go on with the game. I copied one of my crash-info-files (yeah, not really an IT guy, myself) here ---> (or I would have) I'd be really grateful if you could help me solve this issue.

Cheers,
Z
Back to top Go down
Xyphler
Fledgling
Fledgling

Recurring crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recurring crashes   Recurring crashes EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm

You must be having the same problem as I am.

https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1379p15-cant-exit-ventrue-tower

LA as in downtown right? There seems to be a problem with traveling to downtown.
Back to top Go down

Recurring crashes
Page 1 of 1