Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with CE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meowolf
Elder
Elder
Meowolf

Problems with CE Empty
PostSubject: Problems with CE   Problems with CE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks for greetings =)
Sure, why not, I love new features in good old game.

Well, I've got some time to play today (Steam fresh copy + CE 1.5 from patches-srolls on it). I can say that the game runs pretty smoothly, still I'm getting:
- no background on loading screens, just white screen with "tip screen" and loading blood-bar;
- not sure if it's a bug, but Tremere didn't get second Sabbat thug to beat up during Dominate part of the Tutorial.
Also I didn't find (not good at it at some times) a way how to get access to other talents/skills/knowledges in the college - computer in SM can display only three of them (like firearms, melee, security).

Aside from that the game became hilarious, especially "oh man oh man oh man I've got 10% HP and 1 bloodpoint left after studying all night - no more coffee and lovely ghoul girl during this, no-no-no! And there is my lovely blue-blood at the corner of... nomnomnom, fuf, saved".

[btw, Toreador with a right history can buff herself up to 10 Seduction right at start of a game... nice boost, but not balanced. It's not a CE issue, though.]
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id140084046
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Problems with CE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE   Problems with CE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Meowolf wrote:
Thanks for greetings =)
Sure, why not, I love new features in good old game.
I've moved this here, because it's more fitting than in the guestbok.

Quote :
Well, I've got some time to play today (Steam fresh copy + CE 1.5 from patches-srolls on it). I can say that the game runs pretty smoothly, still I'm getting:
- no background on loading screens, just white screen with "tip screen" and loading blood-bar;
Hm, no idea right now what can cause this. You have turned the steam community off for bloodlines? What about the background for character creation and the info page on the chareditor?
Quote :
- not sure if it's a bug, but Tremere didn't get second Sabbat thug to beat up during Dominate part of the Tutorial.
Which level of Thaumaturgy do you have? Did you get two in the other room? I have changed the tutorial rules so that everybody gets two thugs in one room, but not in two rooms.
Quote :
Also I didn't find (not good at it at some times) a way how to get access to other talents/skills/knowledges in the college - computer in SM can display only three of them (like firearms, melee, security).
Are you sure you meet the requirements for all 4? The computer checks for money and research feat. I have never encountered a problem like this one before.

Quote :
Aside from that the game became hilarious, especially "oh man oh man oh man I've got 10% HP and 1 bloodpoint left after studying all night - no more coffee and lovely ghoul girl during this, no-no-no! And there is my lovely blue-blood at the corner of... nomnomnom, fuf, saved".

[btw, Toreador with a right history can buff herself up to 10 Seduction right at start of a game... nice boost, but not balanced. It's not a CE issue, though.]
Oh, btw what screen resolution do you use. Perhaps that causes at least some of your problems.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Meowolf
Elder
Elder
Meowolf

Problems with CE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE   Problems with CE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Yep, turned off.
The point is - yeah, I have new background for info sheet, but only loading screens are lacking them.

M-m-m... I have Trance, Bloodstrike and Blood Purge. So, I enter 1st room with machinery, and it says to kill with Auspex - 1 thug. Then I enter room with boxes, it says "use Purge to disable them, then kill them" - 2 thugs. Then I enter room with 1 thug standing at the center of the room, usually we have to Trance/Hysteria/Ravens him and then kill him. But now tooltip says (for Tremere) that I have to Trance one and kill _other_ thug with Tire Iron and/or Bloodstrike, as I recall. Then I need to kill other thug, who was under Trance effect. So - no second thug, only 1.

About college - all talents was at 0 points excluding Stealth buffed by History, and I had ~600 bucks with me, still only 3 options. Maybe screen is too small?

Resolution: 1024*768.

geek <> geek
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id140084046
Sponsored content

Problems with CE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE   Problems with CE Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with CE
Page 1 of 1