Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People go AWOL

Go down 
+10
Duncan.Oliver
Jad.3
Voraxith
Shabutaro
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
Karavolos
atronac
Claudia
Feral
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

People go AWOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Claudia wrote:
Sorry Kara, I'm still grounded of the Internet XD
In all seriousness I could tell you all about right wing extremists and their political parties in political sciences class... In 5 hours long exam in the form of an essay <_<

Tell us how your exam goes.

I'm finally back online. Computer was in the shop for 48 hours... it was awful. No cute kitties (and by kitties I mean... well, you can guess). Also no icanhas.cheezburger.com, with the actual cute kitties & other humor. Also had to watch DVDs in the living room, on my roommate's old full screen TV that has weird colors at the edges. I was expected to wear pants even.

Yes, I know... First World problems, not so terrible as starvation, war, etc. Still had to do without my drug (computer/internet) for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:33 am

God !! That seems awful Duncan Sad

It's 6am, I'm getting ready for a 5h long dissertation exam on political sociology
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:51 am

Duncan, you are a man after me own heart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:08 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
I'm finally back online. Computer was in the shop for 48 hours... it was awful. No cute kitties (and by kitties I mean... well, you can guess). Also no icanhas.cheezburger.com, with the actual cute kitties & other humor. Also had to watch DVDs in the living room, on my roommate's old full screen TV that has weird colors at the edges. I was expected to wear pants even.

Yes, I know... First World problems, not so terrible as starvation, war, etc. Still had to do without my drug (computer/internet) for 2 days.
Wow, so you are a man! I feel for you bro! Wink

Claudia wrote:
God !! That seems awful Duncan Sad

It's 6am, I'm getting ready for a 5h long dissertation exam on political sociology
Don't forget to be multiculturalistic and feministic to be successful. Are doing it in french or arabic?

Karavolos wrote:
People! I'm bored, be more active.
Do something, entertain me alien
I'm trying! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:50 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Duncan.Oliver wrote:

Wow, so you are a man! I feel for you bro! Wink

Yes, I'm male. Did you think otherwise?

A very grumpy man too, until I got my computer back. I need to start reading again... or at least begin writing again. Haven't done either for a while. But now that I am currently unemployed, I have all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:58 am

Whatcha writin'?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:30 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Yes, I'm male.
A very grumpy man too.

Beware the cane-thrower.
He will tell you to get off his lawn, and not even promises of whiskey will calm him down until he is left alone pale
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:58 am

If feel your pain, Duncan. I was left without my computer for a whole fucking week back in October or November and then shortly after I switched my internet provider. I was suppsoed to be withut itnernet for 3 days, but it ended up being more like 3 weeks.

The horror. pale
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:31 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:

Yes, I'm male. Did you think otherwise?

A very grumpy man too, until I got my computer back. I need to start reading again... or at least begin writing again. Haven't done either for a while. But now that I am currently unemployed, I have all the time in the world.

He wanted to say that you were really tough for enduring such an ordeal, I think. To be forced to wear pants! In XXI century!? Unbelievable!

@Claudia: I wish you luck! Don't panic, you will make it!

@Karavolos: Gladly! Toss a ball so I can fetch it! *stands on hind legs*

@Dragatus: Now think I lived without internet my entire life up to half of my Master thesis course...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I didn't even know that Duncan is a Scotsman and usually wears a kilt... Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Wasn't it obvious? Duncan (derived from Gaelic donn "brown" and cath "warrior") is a rather typical Scottish name, they even had two kings named like that.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Wasn't it obvious? Duncan (derived from Gaelic donn "brown" and cath "warrior") is a rather typical Scottish name, they even had two kings named like that.

Ciamar a tha sibh, Dragatus? Have I found someone who speaks the Gaelic? Mine is awful; I only know a few phrases, and my vocabulary stinks. But I dream of learning the mother tongue. (And a few other languages.)
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Tha gu math. I don't really speak it, I'm just faking it with the power of the internet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:33 am

Kind of like my French in Claudia's game. Smile Thanks to Google Street View, I can act like I know my way around Bordeaux.
Back to top Go down
atronac
Neonate
Neonate
atronac

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:25 am

Hey have you guys heard of that new vampire game called Dark? It looks like a dumbed down VtM. The terminology they use to describe Kindred and situations in the game is extremely similar to VtM, I'm just wondering if anyone is checking it out. P.s. Claud I feel for ya brohan. Daps, smh.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

My video card broke like a year ago, and I haven't bought a new one yet, it was too painful to see all the updates without being able to play Sad also sometimes I just can't figure out what to write.
Is Dark out already?, I thought it was still in progress, looks promising though.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 am

June 15th or so, dark Smile
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 pm

cheers Yay, I love the animation used in what little I've seen of the game, comic-like graphics. Like The Walking Dead game, I can't wait for it to come out, unfortunately I checked and the PC version comes out june 28 Sad
That is, if wikipedia isn't lying to me.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Don't check wiki, check the site of the game...
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

It says it'll be released on summer, when does summer begin in the US?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:15 pm

At Go Skateboarding Day! Double fun, yay!

Or June 21st, if you don't skate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 pm

I never learned how to skateboard and to skateboard I'd have to go..........outside , so I guess I'll focus on "Darking" completely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Everyone who goes outside -- especially in the daytime -- eventually dies. Safer to stay indoors. Smile

Summer... you mean Tornado season?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

June 21st to September 20th yeah ?

Tornadoes.. Ask Sio! Maybe that's why she's AWOL
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Everyone who goes outside -- especially in the daytime -- eventually dies. Safer to stay indoors. Smile

I agree, I like my dark and safe underground bubble Smile

I know nothing about tornadoes, never seen one, there aren't any in my country. Tornado season sounds like a time for hunters to go out and kill tornadoes for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People go AWOL
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next