Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Politics are taboo in communities

Go down 
+5
PGM1961
Shabutaro
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Politics are taboo in communities Empty
PostSubject: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

But FINALLY the dwarf is out in my country !

Hurray for teh center-left :p
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Claudia wrote:
But FINALLY the dwarf is out in my country !

Hurray for teh center-left :p
Congrats,
just hope we can send Angela soon, to keep him company in exile...

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I don't know why the french government doesn't reach this logical conclusion:

"You know what? Fuck this shit, let's put a badass Corsican in here, it worked like hell last time"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:45 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

"You know what? Fuck this shit, let's put a badass Corsican in here, it worked like hell last time"

This makes me realize again that France isn't really made to be a republic nor a democracy Very Happy

Malkav : SOON.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:04 am

I don't care bout France Razz Maybe i am prejudiced by my former time meeting and talking with French people.. but because of them i think like this:
"yaaay the new nuclear fusion reactor is build in France! If everything is OK = cheap electricity, if not *booom* goodbye France. win-win situation"
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:59 am

Shabutaro wrote:
"yaaay the new nuclear fusion reactor is build in France! If everything is OK = cheap electricity, if not *booom* goodbye France. win-win situation"

I would not like it if France goes boom... this would interfere with the Forum WOD game, run by Claudia (in France). Smile

Plus, I happen to like some of those cheese-eating surrender-monkeys. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
I don't care bout France Razz Maybe i am prejudiced by my former time meeting and talking with French people.. but because of them i think like this:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if the fusion reactor won't go boom and bye bye France. Fission reactors can go boom because once you get over the critical mass you get a chain raction and all the fuel is used up. With a fusion reactor you have to work very hard on maintaining the fusion process. While the reactor could go boom (hydrogen is highly explosive), it would be just a conventional fiery explosion. But the fusion process would immediately end so the only harm would be to the reactor building itself.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Dragatus wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if the fusion reactor won't go boom and bye bye France. Fission reactors can go boom because once you get over the critical mass you get a chain raction and all the fuel is used up. With a fusion reactor you have to work very hard on maintaining the fusion process. While the reactor could go boom (hydrogen is highly explosive), it would be just a conventional fiery explosion. But the fusion process would immediately end so the only harm would be to the reactor building itself.

It was just an example, like: "I love how 28 days later has a happy end" "Didn't the zombies escape to France?" "yes" "oh you're right, happy ending indeed"

I don't have the actual knowledge about things like fusion reactors.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Yep, up to the gates of Moskow, where it went like hell for any invading army before and after as well.
Poor Feral, yet another foreign army marching through Poland -twice.

@Shabutaro: You forget one thing. Even if a nuclear reactor goes Boom in France only, we are the ones who get the whole bloody fallout. And if it works, all the profits for the cheap electricity go to France, so not win/win, but catch 22.

@Claudia. I really hope so. And I hope the exile is St. Helena, not Elba. But one of the satirists on our radio said this morning: Angie will tell Mr Hollande soon enough what to do...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Yep, up to the gates of Moskow, where it went like hell for any invading army before and after as well.
Poor Feral, yet another foreign army marching through Poland -twice.

- geek

Not any army, Malkav. Poles held Moscov and Kremlin for a year in 1612-13. The only army that managed it in history. We nearly got Russia in personal union with Poland-Lithuania under Zygmunt III. But our scheming oligarchs (called magnats in those times) managed to fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:32 pm

He he, silly Europeans with their issues. lol!

I found a bent and twisted wire coat hanger while at work today, and my first thought was "Well, if the conservatives win this year, here's the new abortion policy."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Malkav : Yeah but she's got what, one more year ? Very Happy She's not in a force position, she gotta stfu and listen for once.

(stupid youtube law, gwaaaah)
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm

France - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fihhIHXIAlo&feature=related
One of the first things I think about when somebody says France Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
France - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fihhIHXIAlo&feature=related
One of the first things I think about when somebody says France Razz

I lol'd XD

(At least Alizée has some proper correct sensualism... Yami, have you watched Mylène Farmer's clips ? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Whenever i think about France, I think about this

But i might just being old fashioned. Ah how it is hard for an oldie like me to keep up with current events.

Claudia:

Malk:

Feral:
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:42 am

Whenever I think of France, I think of this guy...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:16 am

Claudia wrote:
Malkav : Yeah but she's got what, one more year ? Very Happy She's not in a force position, she gotta stfu and listen for once.

(stupid youtube law, gwaaaah)
She's been a gudd pupil of Helmut Kohl. The only voice she ever listens to is her own.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you indeed Philosopher, Childe of the Eldest. To see one so attuned to Tradition of Hospitality to provide to guests in their own languages is very rare in our era. I found your video inspirational indeed. I think Napoleon would make an astonishing Tzimisce.

As for you Voraxith, my cousin in Blood, do not feel inferior because of our lineage. We are even closer to our inner selves than Tzimisce. Few Clans could say that.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:00 am

Claudia, no I haven't Smile Do I really want to see it? Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:35 am

Yes you do ! youtube mylene farmer Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:25 pm

For once you can trust the Tremere. Mylene Farmer is fascinating. she also must be someone's ghoul, considering how she apparently hasn't aged at all in the last 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics are taboo in communities   Politics are taboo in communities Empty

Back to top Go down

Politics are taboo in communities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: