Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Laure Nolveaux's workshop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm



Laure's workshop is a store called l'Arte Fact (god, your ST hopes she won't get sued, but whateva, my world !!). It's in right in the creative street of Passage Saint Georges (mostly written as Pas-Saint Georges), in the Saint Pierre neighborhood. It's basically right between the Theatre and the Saint Eloi church. (Map !

The street isn't pedestrian, but it is very narrow and restricted. There is still life in the middle of the night, as some hipster and some vogue clubs are open until early hours of the morning. Laure's lights are on, but the door is closed and the curtains hide what happens behind doors. It's quite current for artisans to stay late at night to finish some works, this is why it doesn't surprise people to see sometimes some people knocking, or going in and out. It could be a Vernissage by all means.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Fred arrives by bike (the non-motor type) and leans it against the nearest wall.
He then takes out the card he gained earlier from a large pocket in his jacket and inspects it a few times before entering. He looks around uncertainly as he does before confirming the habitation of the building by saying

Hello? Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 am

The Elysium Keeper raises from behind her table as she hears the door open, and the little bell attached to it rings and warns her. She's wearing the magnifying glasses which are used by jewelers when they do precise work. She lifts them and puts them on her head, as she signs him to come closer as she makes some space in her worktop. She observes him very closely, frowning a little.
(Laure) Fred ? I thought you were dead. Come on in, take a chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Wed May 09, 2012 1:40 pm

As the keeper greets Fred he responds similar with
Ah, good evening. Pardon the intrusion, good miss.
He then takes a seat in a nearby chair like told, he also removes his beanie, like he so often does.

I was told by the good regent at the old chantry that someone here might know the location of certain members of my old family, though Marie was.. Killed in front of me.. And I did nothing.. Why did I onl-- Ah, forgive me.
I was told Leon, Terrance or maybe Rendolf is still alive, maybe even two or all three of them! I came to find them and I was informed that a person here could assist me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Wed May 09, 2012 7:06 pm

The Toreador smiles slightly, she seems trying to understand what Fred means.
(Laure) Good Regent ?.. You mean, Kersten ? Hm, you're asking about the attack a few months ago.. Let me recall. I was quite sure all three of them died. I know Leon did, because Mike felt ill like I did when my own daughter died.

She has a particular dark look as she shares these memories. She chases them away as she observes around her.
(Laure) About the others, I'm afraid you shouldn't have your hopes too high. I wasn't really attentive on our allies, but rather on our enemies. I am sorry I can't help you more. I'll call the prince, so he's aware that you have not met your final death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am

Fred seemingly loses all hope he had and looks greatly saddened.
Then.. They are truly gone afterall? I'm still to blame for all of their deaths at the hands of the mean ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 am

Laure shakes her head.
(Laure) I cannot be sure about Rendolf and Terrance. I don't think we could find Rendolf's sire as he left when the Gangrel left the Camarilla, and the Nosferatu are quite secretive about their blood genealogy. Maybe you should ask Primogen Jacob about them, as he was first in line too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

Fred seems slightly relieved, but still quite troubled as he responds.

Perhaps the Primogen will have the answers I seek.
Would you kindly inform me of his whereabouts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 pm

The Toreador seems surprised, then doubtful, and then suspicious as she hears Fred. She frowns a little.
(Laure) You are.. odd, have you forgotten ? Primogen Jacob can usually be found in El Bodegon, that bar in the Victoire plaza.


She sighs and shakes her head.
(Laure) Since you're at it, I'd like you to ask them all about where was Annabelle Vicomte. You know, Jerome Lehin's Childe. We found ashes with her dress, but.. We didn't find her jewelry, nor her underwear. Find out if it was a set-up, a false one.. God I do hope she did not fake her death.


She isn't really asking, after all, she's older and has more status. She seems serious, worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Fred puts on his beanie and stands up.

It would be a great pleasure for me to repay the kindness and information you've provided me.
I will ask the Primogen about "Annabelle Vicomte", childe of "Jerome Lehin" as well as the status of my old family!

Fred bows respectfully before leaving to get his bike and ride down to his next destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Thu May 10, 2012 6:13 pm

The Toreador lets go Fred, and goes back to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Friday Night

Laure walks towards her workshop, she comments on Fred's talk about the Nosferatu. She watches carefully around so she wouldn't break the Masquerade, and isn't heard by kine around.

(Laure) I hope you're right, because if the whole clan is Sabbat, there's nothing to do and we're dead.. I believe your trust in them. So.. They're hiding him, then.. I don't mind if he's faked his death, and I would keep it quiet no matter what, but that silence is worth something. And their unconditional, obliged help must be "bought" with these kind of promises if we want proper, useful and important information... Why don't you obey their wish and keep looking ?

Once they are back to her workshop, Laure stops in front of the door, as if something bothered her. Something feels odd, dangerous to Fred, while she doesn't seem to perceive it, something is off, something isn't right. It's like Laure hadn't been the last person inside. Sure, there are lots of people around, as it's a very popular neighborhood, with some bars and restaurants open quite late, but that's just not "it".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Fred follows suit still, when asked why he goes against the Nosferatu's wishes he becomes slightly uncertain and stutters.
Because.. Because.. uh.. I urh.. I must find him! Yes. Things will become clearer when he is once again with me. If he is alive that is. I will never find peace if I don't ensure his state of being.
I'm sure the Nosferatu will understand.

Empathy 2:
 

When they arrive to the door of the workshop, Fred becomes hysteric and looks around the place frantically.
It's not right! It's not right! It's not right!
Fred backs away rapidly, still muttering how "it isn't right" and looking around the place with obvious fear.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

The Elysium Keeper doesn't take upon the reasons Fred has to find Terrence, she even smiles a little about it and lets him go away with it. She looks at him odd when he freaks out when they get closer to the workshop, curious.
(Laure) What ? What's-

She's interrupted as she moves closer to the door, as if she wanted to open it with her keys, thinking it would be better to speak inside. She's basically thrown towards the street, even if it's just a couple of meters, by the explosion that hits from inside the workshop, a very strong and loud one. Fred can barely notice that the Toreador has good reflexes, as if she heard something a little before, and she managed to protect herself with her arms. The explosion turns on all car alarms in the block on, with a few screams of surprise and fear by the locals. Most people leave hastly, but some do approach to see if everyone needs help. Fred can feel the warmth coming out of the explosion, as well as a distinctive smell of gas. Laure moves away to stand, with a painful groal. She has a few glass parts stuck in her farms and shoulders, but she seems fine for a Kindred. As mortal, though, she would look she'd need some stiches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

When the explosion goes off Fred shields himself with his arms and turns his gaze away.
After a short moment he turns back and looks around with a fearful expression, quickly finding Laure he runs up to her.
Mrs. Nolveaux! Are you well?
It wasn't right! But why wasn't it right? Who made it wrong?
How did I know it was wrong? Ah! Mrs. Nolveaux! I think it's dangerous to remain!

Fred looks around nervously at some of the approaching people.

Perception + Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 pm

The Toreador looks stressed, her beast show some signs of presence, both in her voice and in her demeanor. Her fangs show if watching her close enough. She glances at Fred when he approaches her, and takes back control fast enough.
(Laure) You're right. I don't know... Let's move, now..

She takes off her vest and puts it on her shoulders, to hide her taking off some glass of her shoulders. She then takes Fred's arm to stand, and basically uses him to hide what could be seen as a masquerade breach with some vague conscience she has (or maybe she's forcing herself not to realize yet what is happening). She then moves away fast enough, hoping the chaos would protect both of them for being either followed, no matter the reasons. She lets out a few curses, a growl of pain, but it's probably not physical pain. She's scared, she's stressed, she could go into the Red Fear at anytime.
(Laure) We gotta find a safe..

She's not quite totally conscious of herself and probably has trouble taking decisions. She's holding on with some strength on his arm, looking down, focused on keeping the control of herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Fred is still hysteric at the whole situation. Approving of Laure's decision to leave the area, he picks her up and carries her while running towards his haven.

Safe! I know safe! I'll lead us to safety!

Fred does his best to stay in the shadows, but seeing someone carrying a woman away from an explosion is still likely to raise a few eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanksfully Fred knows the streets well enough to avoid any upcoming police, and he knows shortcuts around to get to his haven in the fastest and most secure way. It's going to be quite a long run, even if Laure isn't the most heavy girl. She looks at him the whole trip with wide eyes, but does nothing against it, in shock and surprised about the "heroism" displayed bythe Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Fred carriers her for the most part without problems.
After a good while of running he takes a very brief rest and proceeds to run the rest of the way, this time having an easier time to carry her somehow.

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am

Fred arrives by bike, as he approaches he gets off and parks the bike before carefully walking closer by foot, constantly on the watch both for potential threats and for Nolveaux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 am

By the time Fred shows up at the workshop, it's has some policemen who put in place a security line around. Laure seems to be discussing with them about entering, stating it's her place. There is a photogapher, probably a journalistic one, as well as someone filming for France 3 Aquitaine. France 3 is the third national TV channel, which has part of its programms different ; for instance, their TV news from 7pm to 8pm have national news, which is the same for everyone, but the other part is different ; the Aquitaine news won't be the same as the Bretagne one or the Alsace one as they are only broadcast locally (in truth anyone can watch any region news if they got the TNT and not just the regular old antenna, but it would mean to go and dig for the respective channels of each region, so people usually don't bother).
The cameraman is filming a woman in her 50's with brown curls, giving a brief description of the events, saying there has been an accident and that it might have been caused by gas and that they may evacuate in case of danger. Laure seems to keep a low profile with the journalists so not to be heard as being the proprietor, but she wants in through the police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Fred makes his way through the crowd towards Nolveaux, when close enough to be heard among all the noise the reporters and present people are likely causing, he calls out to Nolveaux in hopes of gaining her attention.
If he isn't stopped he will start his report. If he is and led aside to speak in private, he will give the report from the * with the first written-together-part stated calmly.


Mrs. Nolveaux! IwentandspokewiththeprimogenlikeyoutoldmebutheprimogenwasnttheresoIwenttomeetwith-..
Written during the above quote:
 
Fred calms down a bit after some (unnecessary) breaths.
My apologies, I became far too excited than what is appropriate.
To continue the story: *I met with Mister Fonscolombe with hopes of finding additional tasks to repay past kindness while I waited for the primogen to finish his play, I was fortunate in finding him, but not quite as much in repaying said kindness.

After I returned to the theatre I assisted Miss Celine in informing the guests to vacate the theatre in preparation of closing, immediately afterwards, I met with the Primogen and informed him of what had occurred since the workshop exploded.
I do hope you find no offense in that I also stated worry for your well-being and requested for someone to look after you in case the mean ones would become aggressive again. The primogen mentioned that he would send Mister Lehin I believe.

After informing the primogen this, I answered some brief questions for Miss Celine before making my way here to tell you of the tasks you granted me. I hope that my confusion was not impairing my success at this.

Auspex 2, Perception 3 + Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 pm

The Toreador seems surprised to see Fred being back. She seems between pissed and annoyed, and before he talks, she drags him away from the others with a low growl of displeasure. She listens, crossing her arms, making sure no one else listens to him. There is no crowd, but it's far too many people than should be in the streets at 3am in that neighborhood. Some are even in their night wear, leaning from the windows, curious. Laure seems seriously annoyed, but she listens with a certain patience. She seems to calm down and has a sigh, no use in venting her nerves on the poor Malkavian.
(Laure) Jerome should stay out of this mess...

She tries to hide it, but she's not truly convinced that Jerome should stay out of it. A closer inspection will reveal anyone that she's touched by he gesture.
(Laure) Look, Fred, we only have a couple of hours left. I have to sort this up before the sun rises... For obvious reasons. But you must go and try to find the others and warn them up. We have traitors among us, and I'm sure it's not just about the attacks from last night. Keep your eyes open among the newcomers, will you ? I'm unsure where they are, can you find that out ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2305
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Fred seems both concerned and frightened until Laure calms down. After gaining a new mission, he becomes more cheerful and eager.
It would be my pleasure!
Ah, but the Prince, Primogen and other factors of information have likely resided for the remaining hours of the night, would it be appropriate if request to begin this task tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Laure can't help a kind but sad smile, she nods softly.
(Laure) Yes, go rest.. and feed as well. You've been through a lot. You have my number, and if anything, I'll probably be staying with Jerome or Claudia. Keep your eyes open and stick to the newcomers.. Without telling them about it, of course. They certainly have lots to do already and they may use your knowledge of the city in exchange for your presence and help. Alright ?

She seems to hesitate a moment, before she puts a hand on one of his shoulders and gives a small tap on it.
(Laure) You've done great and you've helped us a lot. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Laure Nolveaux's workshop   Today at 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Laure Nolveaux's workshop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Daroska's Image Workshop
» Steve Holt's Workshop Presents......
» Games Workshop order *placed*
» Come say hi at the Games Workshop store in Hyde Park plaza!
» Build-A-Bear Workshop Trading Card Fun Pack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: