Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fu Syndicate Workaround

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkmode
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 am

Hello to Malkav and all you CE testers and lovers!

somethin i've been wanting to ask Malkav... have you by any chance gotten around to checking out Burgermeister's fu syndicate workaround? If so, would you be opposed to including it in CE assuming you get Burger's permission? My dream version of bloodlines right now is CE1.6 bundled with UP8.0+ and the fu syndicate workaround. (Not that you have any obligation to satisfy me in that regard, obviously!)

Similar question to everyone else here: Have any of you all seen the fu syndicate workaround, and what do you guys/girls think? Would it be a worthy addition in your eyes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5162
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 am

dkmode wrote:
Hello to Malkav and all you CE testers and lovers!

somethin i've been wanting to ask Malkav... have you by any chance gotten around to checking out Burgermeister's fu syndicate workaround? If so, would you be opposed to including it in CE assuming you get Burger's permission? My dream version of bloodlines right now is CE1.6 bundled with UP8.0+ and the fu syndicate workaround. (Not that you have any obligation to satisfy me in that regard, obviously!)

Similar question to everyone else here: Have any of you all seen the fu syndicate workaround, and what do you guys/girls think? Would it be a worthy addition in your eyes?
I haven't done it myself, and no savefile for cqm anywhere near Chinatown atm. But I have heard that it is good, and since the Fu Syndicate is rather buggy, I would be interested.
On the technical side, if Burgermeister hasn't kept records of the files involved, getting the quest out of cqm, and transferring it, might prove a problem.

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 26
Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 am

I went through it, and have to say it's good if you don't feel like wasting your time jumping through flaming hoops for the Mandarin.
*Spoiler*, my lovelies.
Having said that, I prefer the 'fighting route'. The alternative saves only time, for me. It is enjoyable whilst you're wondering WHAT it precisely is, wandering around looking for clues. Beyond that, it needs a lot of Persuasion to do, and you never get to enter the Fu Syndicate itself, or meet Barabus. It's basically making a pile of phonecalls.

Long story short, it's too simple for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 am

You should tell this to Burgermeister, either on planet-vampire (here : http://planet-vampire.com/forum/index.php?topic=5875.0 ) or on the forum of the mod (here : http://vtmb-clan-quest.forumotion.net/ ; I'll harass him so he checks it more often :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dkmode
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Ayo wrote:
I went through it, and have to say it's good if you don't feel like wasting your time jumping through flaming hoops for the Mandarin.
*Spoiler*, my lovelies.
Having said that, I prefer the 'fighting route'. The alternative saves only time, for me. It is enjoyable whilst you're wondering WHAT it precisely is, wandering around looking for clues. Beyond that, it needs a lot of Persuasion to do, and you never get to enter the Fu Syndicate itself, or meet Barabus. It's basically making a pile of phonecalls.

Long story short, it's too simple for me.

i found the detective work around the trash to be highly creative and it definitely took some time to figure it out... also, i found the phone calls to be really funny and well voice acted.


theres actually a few different solutions too i think depending on what you say on the phone and who/what you call

Claudia wrote:
You should tell this to Burgermeister, either on planet-vampire (here : http://planet-vampire.com/forum/index.php?topic=5875.0 ) or on the forum of the mod (here : http://vtmb-clan-quest.forumotion.net/ ; I'll harass him so he checks it more often :p)

thanks ill have to register on the CQM forums. I think the reason i posted it here instead is cuz this forums more active (not to mention cuz CE is my favorite mod!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fu Syndicate Workaround   Today at 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Fu Syndicate Workaround
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fu Syndicate Workaround
» Webfilter Workaround?
» The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1
» (PS4) Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
» Thoughts on Difficulty

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: