Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite Succubus song?

Go down 
3 posters

Your favorite song on "Music From the Succubus Club"
The Crüxshadows - "Deception" (Ravnos)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seraphim Shock - "Prey" (Lasombra)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Paralysed Age - "Bloodsucker 2000" (Tzimisce)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap20%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Wench - "Heart of Darkness" (Setite)
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunshine Blind - "Cold From Fever" (Ventrue)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap10%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Bella Morte - "Fall No More" (Gangrel)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap20%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Carfax Abbey - "Soul To Bleed" (Malkavian)
 20% [ 2 ]
Beborn Beton - "Hemoglobin" (Assamite)
 0% [ 0 ]
Mission U.K. - "Last Beat of Your Heart" (Brujah)
What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap10%What's your favorite Succubus song? I_vote_lcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Kristeen Young - "Rotting On The Vine" (Nosferatu)
 0% [ 0 ]
Nosferatu - "The Night Is Young" (Giovanni)
 0% [ 0 ]
Diary of Dreams - "Blind in Darkness" (Tremere)
 10% [ 1 ]
Neuroactive - "Superficial" (Toreador)
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

What's your favorite Succubus song? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Succubus song?   What's your favorite Succubus song? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 pm

So I recently found my (very) old copy of the Music from the Succubus Club CD, and decided to convert it to .mp3 to listen to on my PC. As I've been listening to it (and having very awesome flashbacks of the year 2000), a thought occurred to me: who else still listens to this? So I pose the question -- what is your favorite song and why? I even bothered to set up a proper poll for it, but I wanna hear explanations, dammit! As for mine, I have two favorites: one purely for the clan represented (though it is a damn good song), and the other just because I really like the song. Fall No More by Bella Morte and Bloodsucker 2000 by Paralysed Age.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Succubus song?   What's your favorite Succubus song? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 am

I love to hate them all.
I have them on my iphone Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Succubus song?   What's your favorite Succubus song? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 am

Need to listen to them once i get home, but if any is like the WWF Gangrel Theme i will like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Succubus song?   What's your favorite Succubus song? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Succubus song?
Page 1 of 1