Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria

Go down 
+7
Meowolf
Ayo
Childe of Malkav
Dragatus
PGM1961
Feral
Bloodstone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 am

Things are that bad in germany, malk? I thought you guys were the ones keeping europe from breaking down with your germanic workholism Laughing .

I always feel confused when people talk about this crisis as something big or whatever.
Here in Brazil we basically didn't had any problems with it. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:26 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Things are that bad in germany, malk? I thought you guys were the ones keeping europe from breaking down with your germanic workholism Laughing .

I always feel confused when people talk about this crisis as something big or whatever.
Here in Brazil we basically didn't had any problems with it. Yet.

What is the dominant clan/sect in Brazil? A bit low on trivia atm.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Just a wild guess, but I would say Sabbat. right?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Ohh sure, because we're a disorganized monkey people and our underworld is ruled by mindless rapists and psychos while you in superior europe are ruled by classy perfumed vamps in suits because you're oh so civilized and perfect.

_|_

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Actually, I live right smack-dab in the middle of Lupine territory. The entire state of Idaho, according to the White Wolf wiki, is completely dominated by the werewolves. Us Licks are pretty rare out here. No, one reason and one reason alone I would assume Sabbat: Carnival!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

And Bulgaria is apparently a predominantly Tzimisce territory.

Wonder what the cue might possibly be, besides the staked vamps and Viktor Krum's oddly shaped head.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Brazil should be cammie since Portugal is cammie. When the royal family exiled themselves, the cammie followed them (since Spain was turning all monceda and Lucita on sabbat shit...)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Brasil, or Rio de Janeiro is seat of Cardinal Gratiano de Veronese, guy who (supposedly) Diablerised Lasombra.
Not Cammy guy, for sure. From the VtM by Night series, Brasil and the rest of South America is predominately Sabbat, as is Mexico a bit further north. Small Cammy orAnarch enclaves, plus God knaws what (Ancient, low Generation Gangrel, Nosferatu and Tlacilqe, anyone?) lurking in Amazonas basin. And Were-creatures to spice it up...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

There are no vampires in Rio de Janeiro. The giant stone jesus makes sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
There are no vampires in Rio de Janeiro. The giant stone jesus makes sure of that.
Jack wrote:
Well, you can still be destroyed, but forget the books and the movies. Garlic? It's worthless. A cross? Pfft... shove it right up their ass. A stake? Only if it catches you in the heart, and then it just paralyzes you. Runnin' water? Ah, that's no problem. I bathe... eh, occasionally.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm

True Faith helps. Stone does not.
Unless you drop enough of it on a Cainite, that is. Or an elevator...
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Jack wrote:
Well, you can still be destroyed, but forget the books and the movies. Garlic? It's worthless. A cross? Pfft... shove it right up their ass. A stake? Only if it catches you in the heart, and then it just paralyzes you. Runnin' water? Ah, that's no problem. I bathe... eh, occasionally.

lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:04 pm

And like always, the urge to correct others make people miss the joke
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:32 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
And like always, the urge to correct others make people miss the joke
So, what is the joke? Was the stone jesus commissioned by the LaSombra bishop of Rio?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I thought this might amuse you Childe.

Brazilian Vampires

THE PROBLEM:

In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, there are four times as many Malkavians as there are Tremere, and twice as many Tremere as there are Gangrels. There are 110 vampires in all. How many of each type of vampire reside in Rio?

THE SOLUTION:

The basic equation for this problem is the following:

Gangrels + Tremere + Malkavians = 110

All that remains is to set up equalities between the Gangrels, Tremere and Malkavians. It is given in the problem that there are twice as many Tremere as there are Gangrels, so for each Gangrel there must be two Tremere. It is also given that there are four times as many Malkavians as there are Tremere, so for every one Tremere, there are four Malkavians OR for every one Gangrel, there must be eight Malkavians.

Substituting these equalities back into the equation:

1G + 2G + 8G = 110
11G = 110
G = 10 (Gangrels)
2G = 20 (Tremere)
8G = 80 (Malkavians)

Brazilians might not know it, but they are host to 10 Gangrel vampires, 20 Tremeres, and 80 Malkavians.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:23 am

Bloodstone wrote:
I thought this might amuse you Childe...
Brazilians might not know it, but they are host to 10 Gangrel vampires, 20 Tremeres, and 80 Malkavians.
Must be quite a crazy city, with 80 Malks Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 am

10 Gangrel? How on earth did they get them to stand still long enough for them to count?! Either I suspect that number is off, or else I'm very disappointed with this result. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayo
Ancillae
Ancillae
Ayo

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 am

Voraxith wrote:
10 Gangrel? How on earth did they get them to stand still long enough for them to count?! Either I suspect that number is off, or else I'm very disappointed with this result. Razz

I'd have to agree... And the argument "It's for Science!" doesn't work quite as well with you as it does with the other two...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 am

Voraxith wrote:

I suppose if you have 20 Tremere bunched together, one of them is bound to have a ritual for that.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 am

Let's just hope they don't count all the 80 Malks in one place. That would certainly amount to a critical mass of madness affraid

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 am

Putting 80 Malkies together would certainly have ... interesting consequences.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Dragatus wrote:

Especially if you put them in the Chantry's main reception room... Laughing
And then carefully admix 10 Gangrel...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 pm

I think that ended badly in Mexico's underground, last time.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Especially if you put them in the Chantry's main reception room... Laughing
And then carefully admix 10 Gangrel...

And if you add some ducks all hell breaks loose.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

To think that the Baali bother with Daimonion when a single rubber duck could do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria   Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient 'Vampire' Bodies Found In Bulgaria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next