Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drowsypoppy
Fledgling
Fledgling

Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep Empty
PostSubject: Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep   Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm trying to kill Jezebel Locke (yay for making combat harder, especially when you're trying to play a social Setite!). So I'm looking forward to taking a walk in my new green monster suit, but I can't attack and she slices me up like a food processor. It's a little embarrassing.

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit with a Steam installed game (fresh install, I swear!). I've been having a lot of fun with TFN, and I love that Haggle means something now. Up until this point, I haven't seen so much as a misplaced trashcan or inverted ponytail, so I was a little surprised when the discipline didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep   Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 am

I'm not sure, because I never used Apep's semblance myself. But I think, you have to equip the claws manually, because the game treats them as a newly aquired weapon.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep   Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Malkav (as always) is right on this. I've tried every possible solution to get the claws to automatically equip after shape shifting and it just won't do it. An easy work around is to add the claws (while shapeshifted) to your hotkey 1-9 keys, then press it immediately after shifting. You can put away your claws after you've shapechanged and bring them back out w/ holster (or unholster).
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep   Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't attack while in Semblance of Apep
Page 1 of 1