Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!
The Twilight Saga
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
30 Days of Night
8%
 8% [ 8 ]
Underworld Trilogy
15%
 15% [ 15 ]
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles
11%
 11% [ 11 ]
Shadow of the Vampire
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Dracula 2000 Series
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
John Carpenter's Vampires
5%
 5% [ 5 ]
Blade Triology
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
From Dusk til Dawn Series
3%
 3% [ 3 ]
Bordello of Blood
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire in Brooklyn
3%
 3% [ 3 ]
Bram Stoker's Dracula
13%
 13% [ 13 ]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3%
 3% [ 3 ]
The Lost Boys
8%
 8% [ 8 ]
Fight Night Series
3%
 3% [ 3 ]
Stephen King's Salems Lot
5%
 5% [ 5 ]
1958 Dracula Series starring Christopher Lee
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
1931 Dracula starring Bela Lugosi
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
1922 Nosferatu starring Max Schreck
4%
 4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 101
 

AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

As the title says, vote for your favorite Vampire movies. If your movie is not in the poll, THEN POST IT BABY! cheers

REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE MOVIES!


Last edited by Zer0Morph on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
BleedItDry
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 am

I voted for "Lost Boys" because I loved the '80's! But does anyone else remember "Fright Night"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

BleedItDry wrote:
I voted for "Lost Boys" because I loved the '80's! But does anyone else remember "Fright Night"?

HAHA Fright Night, if I had more than 10 on the list I would've added that. I actually own the first Fright Night movie, it's so corny and it's got the chick from married with children on it, but it's such a fun movie! I loved 80s horror!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 54
Location : Somewhere in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 pm

I just got done watching Fright night on Crackle with my daughter last night, you can find it here... http://crackle.com/c/Fright_Night_(1985) While it may be a bit corny, it's still a lot of fun...my daughter laughed when Evil Ed did his "vampire thing" on Peter Vincente ROFL

Your soooo...cool Brewster....LOL

I like all of the movies listed above !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Maximus1 wrote:
I just got done watching Fright night on Crackle with my daughter last night, you can find it here... http://crackle.com/c/Fright_Night_(1985) While it may be a bit corny, it's still a lot of fun...my daughter laughed when Evil Ed did his "vampire thing" on Peter Vincente ROFL

Your soooo...cool Brewster....LOL

I like all of the movies listed above !

HAHAHA, OMG I own that movie on DVD and just watched it earlier this week. Dude Evil Ed is the most annoying antagonist of any movie I've ever seen, and yet he lives at the end!! HAHAHA

I'm trying to find Fright Night 2 on DVD but haven't had any luck so far, I'll probably check ebay. Oh my wife and I DID find the original 1922 Silent Film "Nosferatu" starring Max Schreck at Barns and Noble last week, we didn't buy it but I couldn't believe they had it. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 54
Location : Somewhere in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey Z,

If your not familiar with StageVu ( http://stagevu.com/ ) you can watch almost any movie you want there...just type in Fright Night, or Fright night 2 in the search engine...it's there, I just checked

http://stagevu.com/search?for=Fright+night&in=Videos&x=12&y=10


You'll need the latest DivX player to watch these properly http://www.divx.com/en/win


Hope this helps you some if you weren't already familiar with this site Smile The only issue I've found is you need to start streaming data to you Comp about an hour ( or more ) before you can actually watch anything...or the buffering will drive you insane. Since your not "downloading anything", this as far as I can see is legal...at least from our / us being a user standpoint.


Last edited by Maximus1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh sweet!! No I knew nothing about this site, great find Max!

I'm going to start D/Ling FN2 right away! WEEEEEEEEE! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 54
Location : Somewhere in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Glad to be of service Z Smile

Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleedItDry
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:12 am

Maximus1 wrote:
Hey Z,

If your not familiar with StageVu ( http://stagevu.com/ ) you can watch almost any movie you want there...just type in Fright Night, or Fright night 2 in the search engine...it's there, I just checked

http://stagevu.com/search?for=Fright+night&in=Videos&x=12&y=10


You'll need the latest DivX player to watch these properly http://www.divx.com/en/win


Hope this helps you some if you weren't already familiar with this site Smile The only issue I've found is you need to start streaming data to you Comp about an hour ( or more ) before you can actually watch anything...or the buffering will drive you insane. Since your not "downloading anything", this as far as I can see is legal...at least from our / us being a user standpoint.
This is an awesome site!!!
Thanks I think I am going to spend a lot of time there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 54
Location : Somewhere in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Broke down and voted...I like them all, but I have a weakness for Lestat ( having read all of the books ) and the movies are "ok" as they don't do the books justice...movies seldom do of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Mine definitely has to be The Lost Boys, that movie was amazing and captured the true essence of how vampires would act, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 pm

The Lost Boys was a fantastic movie in it's own right, the vampire rules were a little scued but it was very entertaining to watch. I ended up buying it on DVD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
The Lost Boys was a fantastic movie in it's own right, the vampire rules were a little scued but it was very entertaining to watch. I ended up buying it on DVD.

I've had it for years, it's definitely one of my all time favorite movies, it's a classic... the sequel though... not so fond of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:18 am

Dark Blessing wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
The Lost Boys was a fantastic movie in it's own right, the vampire rules were a little scued but it was very entertaining to watch. I ended up buying it on DVD.

I've had it for years, it's definitely one of my all time favorite movies, it's a classic... the sequel though... not so fond of that.

The sequal, was it called The Tribe or something like that? I remember seeing something about that at Walmart or some such place, it looked like a cheap ripoff lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:20 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dark Blessing wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
The Lost Boys was a fantastic movie in it's own right, the vampire rules were a little scued but it was very entertaining to watch. I ended up buying it on DVD.

I've had it for years, it's definitely one of my all time favorite movies, it's a classic... the sequel though... not so fond of that.

The sequal, was it called The Tribe or something like that? I remember seeing something about that at Walmart or some such place, it looked like a cheap ripoff lol.

Haha, that would be it! Do yourself a favor, considering you've never seen it, DON'T, it totally kills The Lost Boys vision entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am

HAHA, I'll make sure to steer clear of that one then... My wife and I did buy the original Amityville Horror both the 1979 original and the 200x remake, I'm not sure which year the remake was in but its in the 2000s and has Ryan Reynolds in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
HAHA, I'll make sure to steer clear of that one then... My wife and I did buy the original Amityville Horror both the 1979 original and the 200x remake, I'm not sure which year the remake was in but its in the 2000s and has Ryan Reynolds in it.

That would be 2005, I've seen both of them and to be quite honest, they're both one in the same, there's hardly any differences whatsoever just that the 2005 re-make looks a lot more modern (obviously). Otherwise they're entirely the same movie. I'd probably prefer the original, just because it's the original, I'm bias like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Dark Blessing wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
HAHA, I'll make sure to steer clear of that one then... My wife and I did buy the original Amityville Horror both the 1979 original and the 200x remake, I'm not sure which year the remake was in but its in the 2000s and has Ryan Reynolds in it.

That would be 2005, I've seen both of them and to be quite honest, they're both one in the same, there's hardly any differences whatsoever just that the 2005 re-make looks a lot more modern (obviously). Otherwise they're entirely the same movie. I'd probably prefer the original, just because it's the original, I'm bias like that.

Dude, after talking to you last night I went downstairs around 1:30am and put the 2005 remake in the DVD and started watching it. I had never seen it before but I expected it to be as cheesy as the 1979 original, boy was I wrong, it scared the shit outa me. The part where to little boy had to go pee in the middle of the night by himself was so scarey I had to turn away then turn it off.

My wife and I are going to watch it tomorrow night together after we carve pumpkins, I'm so pumped!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dark Blessing wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
HAHA, I'll make sure to steer clear of that one then... My wife and I did buy the original Amityville Horror both the 1979 original and the 200x remake, I'm not sure which year the remake was in but its in the 2000s and has Ryan Reynolds in it.

That would be 2005, I've seen both of them and to be quite honest, they're both one in the same, there's hardly any differences whatsoever just that the 2005 re-make looks a lot more modern (obviously). Otherwise they're entirely the same movie. I'd probably prefer the original, just because it's the original, I'm bias like that.

Dude, after talking to you last night I went downstairs around 1:30am and put the 2005 remake in the DVD and started watching it. I had never seen it before but I expected it to be as cheesy as the 1979 original, boy was I wrong, it scared the shit outa me. The part where to little boy had to go pee in the middle of the night by himself was so scarey I had to turn away then turn it off.

My wife and I are going to watch it tomorrow night together after we carve pumpkins, I'm so pumped!

Man, I know! You two should definitely watch it together, that would be awesome, I haven't seen it in years myself, maybe I can get my girlfriend to watch it with me, she gets freaked out easily, but I'd enjoy it regardless! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 am

Well we watched it tonight and that same part made her jump, HAHA! The movie was pretty good up until the slutty babysitter come into it. I mean she was hot as hell don't get me wrong, but it made the movie kind've "cheap" to me.

It was still overall decent I guess, but I think you're right, overall I liked the original better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Well we watched it tonight and that same part made her jump, HAHA! The movie was pretty good up until the slutty babysitter come into it. I mean she was hot as hell don't get me wrong, but it made the movie kind've "cheap" to me.

It was still overall decent I guess, but I think you're right, overall I liked the original better.

Ah ha! I knew it couldn't have just been me, the original, is well, the original, you gotta love it. Have you ever seen the movie Kiss of the Vampire (2009)? I have to say, and this is big considering there's plenty of terrible vampire films out there, this is the worst of the bunch, it's unbelievably horrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 am

Dark Blessing wrote:

Ah ha! I knew it couldn't have just been me, the original, is well, the original, you gotta love it. Have you ever seen the movie Kiss of the Vampire (2009)? I have to say, and this is big considering there's plenty of terrible vampire films out there, this is the worst of the bunch, it's unbelievably horrid.

No I haven't and after the way you explain it I have no desire too. Man I thought Fright Night was cheesy but I gotta admit now it's just fun. Oh hey I see your up at 3am like me, if you're a night owl like myself jump on AIM sometime and we'll chat. My handle is zer0morph of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:16 am

[quote="Zer0Morph"]
Dark Blessing wrote:

No I haven't and after the way you explain it I have no desire too. Man I thought Fright Night was cheesy but I gotta admit now it's just fun. Oh hey I see your up at 3am like me, if you're a night owl like myself jump on AIM sometime and we'll chat. My handle is zer0morph of course. Smile

Dude, I am a complete night owl, some nights I'll stay up until 6-7am, it's a terrible habit but what can I say, the nights are just so much more relaxing. You should conform and get MSN! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:43 am

I honestly don't use any messengers, only reason I have AIM is so I can talk to Burgermeister01 every day, he and I are collaborating on CQM and CE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark Blessing
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 26
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I honestly don't use any messengers, only reason I have AIM is so I can talk to Burgermeister01 every day, he and I are collaborating on CQM and CE.

Really, I'll add you up on AIM then dude. How's the CE/CQM merging coming along?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Today at 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 10 Hilarious Hidden Moments in Disney Movies
» Vampire Movies
» What are your favorite painting sites?
» Vampire Counts Blood Knights
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: