Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downloadable version Compatibility

Go down 
+3
aneumann01
Shabutaro
Talon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Downloadable version Compatibility - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downloadable version Compatibility   Downloadable version Compatibility - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Talon,
You practise Necromancy on this topic, so I conclude you are a Giovanni. Then don't stake your nephew, send him down to the crypt and make him boss of the zombies. Losing bloodlines disks, that indicates about the same amount of brain as the average zombie. They should have a great time together. Twisted Evil

- geek

Or at least make him do 100 push-ups before you give him the download site. lol!
Back to top Go down
Talon
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: lol   Downloadable version Compatibility - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 am

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Talon,
You practise Necromancy on this topic, so I conclude you are a Giovanni. Then don't stake your nephew, send him down to the crypt and make him boss of the zombies. Losing bloodlines disks, that indicates about the same amount of brain as the average zombie. They should have a great time together. Twisted Evil

- geek

Or at least make him do 100 push-ups before you give him the download site. lol!

lol He can eat push ups for breakfast unfortunately. And Malkav, he is a teenager with full raging hormones that is likely to hump anything with or WITHOUT a pulse. Its Ironic that you mention Giovanni clan lol They are some sicko's and I shutter to think what nephew would do do those zombies whilst down in the crypt lol

Talon

P.S. I am having issues, but will start another thread for that one lol
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable version Compatibility   Downloadable version Compatibility - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 am

Talon wrote:
... And Malkav, he is a teenager with full raging hormones that is likely to hump anything with or WITHOUT a pulse. Its Ironic that you mention Giovanni clan lol They are some sicko's and I shutter to think what nephew would do do those zombies whilst down in the crypt lol
Let me guess: not a pilosophic discussion about platonic love affairs... Embarassed

- geek
Back to top Go down

Downloadable version Compatibility
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2