Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for someone...

Go down 
+6
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Alichino
Nachtrae
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Looking for someone... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey folks,
one of my ghouls has left the cell door unlocked after a lobotomize training, and the test subject escaped. Anybody seen him around here somewwhere Question
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR

- geek
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I thought I saw your test subject on your computer not so long ago. Maybe that was someone else though *shrugs*.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Would his name happen to start with a 'K' and end with 'astor'?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
I don't know. Do guinea pigs have names?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
I don't know. Do guinea pigs have names?

- geek

Well, depending on what you've done to them with your dementation, they might've gone bonkers enough to make one up for themselves. Along with one for their shadow, their little toes, and the bricks beneath their feet.
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Any blood sample of him? The rest would be matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 am

Alichino wrote:
I wouldn't entrust your clan with a glass of orange juice that has come closer than a mile to my lab No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Alichino wrote:
I wouldn't entrust your clan with a glass of orange juice that has come closer than a mile to my lab No

- geek

Why? Not all Tremere are bad. Claudia makes very goog cookies. Voraxith got a bit stony after them, but well...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Alichino wrote:

- geek

Why? Not all Tremere are bad. Claudia makes very goog cookies. Voraxith got a bit stony after them, but well...

stoned* afro
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Philosopher, what about you?
You go around, accusing me of having diablerized our Zer0! I think, I'll have to get a closer look at your creations, fiend.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 am

btw where are zer0 and aph? Haven't seen these around here for a looong long time.. Is he still celebrating his fired from work thing where he gets money for free?^^
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Last I heared Zer0 was very busy slaying slaughtering the bestiary of Greek mythology.
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu
Elder God
Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:21 am

Not that anyone asked about little old Me, but I'm still lurking about; exploring various orifices with My holy tentacles and such...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cultofcthulhu.net
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

Ah, Malkav, if you meant that Cthulhu escaped your clutches, don't bother trying to get him back Smile
He's my little Vicissitude pet project now. Come along now big boy, or else I'll have to send the ghouls after you again.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Never mind that. He'll come back to my cooking pot once he is bored with your petty attempts at cosmetic surgery Razz

Btw, you know how you can tell if a kindred is Tzimisce, Ravnos, or Malkavian?
Just give them the task of turning a fairy-tale prince into a frog.
The Tzimisce will actually rebuild his body, the Ravnos will make him look like a frog, and the Malk will make him think he IS a frog alien

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Never mind that. He'll come back to my cooking pot once he is bored with your petty attempts at cosmetic surgery Razz

The Tzimisce will actually rebuild his body, the Ravnos will make him look like a frog, and the Malk will make him think he IS a frog alien

- geek
lol!

My whiskers enjoyed your creativity. Laughing
Wait! Whiskers!?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek
Do note that the frog will be about two meters high, have bony spikes all over his body, maybe 4 eyes, and his tongue is like a reinforced whip a meter and a half in length, not only capable of slashing but also impaling its victims. Oh did I mention that the frog will eat annoying Kindred and Kine instead of flies? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Do note that the frog will be about two meters high, have bony spikes all over his body, maybe 4 eyes, and his tongue is like a reinforced whip a meter and a half in length, not only capable of slashing but also impaling its victims. Oh did I mention that the frog will eat annoying Kindred and Kine instead of flies? Very Happy

...unless some other Tzimisce of equal of lower Generation kisses it and turns it into a Prince... LaCroix lol!
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Feral wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

...unless some other Tzimisce of equal of lower Generation kisses it and turns it into a Prince... LaCroix lol!
He's welcome to try. Looking for someone... Monste11 (click for fullview). I pulled a little guy from the streets and had some fun. Would've liked something different on the backlegs, but that impaired on its ability to leap around.
Back to top Go down
Meowolf
Elder
Elder
Meowolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Cobweb says that there are no princes and frogs. It's a smart Malkav's plot! He made all believe that blood popsicles are the prince, the frog, and a free-kisses-princess, and when these three components will meet... btw I'm Gomez, nice to see ya all guys and lassies... SO! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! FROGPRINCECALYPSE!
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id140084046
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone...   Looking for someone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: