Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cthulhu
Elder God


Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-04-05
Age : 89
Location : R'lyeh

PostSubject: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 am

I AM THE GREAT CTHULHU PONY!!!

AND I VENTURE FORTH FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER DEEP IN THE DEPTHS OF MY SUNKEN TOMB-CITY R'LYEH. I HAVE RECENTLY STUMBLED UPON THIS CREATION OF YOURS CALLED GOOGLE, AND IT HAS BROUGHT FORTH THIS DELIGHTFUL ABOMINATION KNOWN AS MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC TO MY ATTENTION. I HAVE MOST RECENTLY BEEN CALLED BY NYARLATHOTEP A "BRONY", AND AFTER GOOGLING THE TERM, I FIND THAT I CANNOT TRULY CONTEST THIS LABEL BEING APPLIED TO MYSELF. SO I BRAVED FORTH INTO THE DEPTHS OF WHAT GOOGLE HAD TO OFFER IN THE WAY OF BRONY FAN SERVICE. AND I FOUND THE FOLLOWING IMAGE.

I CAUTION YOU, THIS IMAGE VIOLATES MANY OF YOUR SPECIES TERMS OF MORALITY, AND THUS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE MOST SUBSERVIENT TO MY WILL: ALSO KNOWN AS THE BRAVE OF HEART. I POST THIS, BECAUSE I AM MOST CURIOUS WHAT YOU KINDRED MIGHT COME UP WITH FOR ME IN THE WAY OF MORE LIKE IT. IMPRESS ME WITH YOUR TENTACLE PONY PORN, KINDRED OF THE NIGHT, IMPRESS ME.


!!!NSFW!!!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cultofcthulhu.net
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
I AM THE GREAT CTHULHU PONY!!!

In that case I think I've found you facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvilInItsCutestForm

Cthulhu wrote:
I HAVE MOST RECENTLY BEEN CALLED BY NYARLATHOTEP A "BRONY", AND AFTER GOOGLING THE TERM, I FIND THAT I CANNOT TRULY CONTEST THIS LABEL BEING APPLIED TO MYSELF.

Spoiler:
 

Cthulhu wrote:
I CAUTION YOU, THIS IMAGE VIOLATES MANY OF YOUR SPECIES TERMS OF MORALITY,

It's cute how you confused kine morality with kindred morality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
That is because he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
That is because he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

- geek

Does this affect his broadband connection then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
That is because he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

- geek

Does this affect his broadband connection then? Laughing
No, but he sleeps when the lid is on the pot.

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
That is because he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

- geek

Does this affect his broadband connection then? Laughing
No, but he sleeps when the lid is on the pot.

- geek

What like as soon as it's on he falls asleep?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?
That is because he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

- geek

Does this affect his broadband connection then? Laughing
No, but he sleeps when the lid is on the pot.

- geek
Not so rare effect after pot... Laughing It makes some people sleepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Feral wrote:
Not so rare effect after pot... Laughing It makes some people sleepy.

That made me giggle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cthulhu
Elder God


Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-04-05
Age : 89
Location : R'lyeh

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Ahhh Cthulhu how I've missed you ^_^. You seem to be doing a good job finding your own pony porn why do you need us to dig it up for you?

FOR MY AMUSEMENT, YOUNG CHILDE OF CAINE...

Dragatus wrote:
In that case I think I've found you facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvilInItsCutestForm

NO, I AM NOT THAT CTHULHU PONY. BUT SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA...

Dragatus wrote:
Spoiler:
 

AND I APPRECIATE THE BRO-HOOF.
Spoiler:
 

Dragatus wrote:
It's cute how you confused kine morality with kindred morality.

AND CONSIDERING JUST HOW SIMILAR YOU ALL ARE IN MY SIX EYES, THERE IS NO CONFUSION - KINDRED AND KINE ARE ALL THE SAME IN RESPECT TO THIS STRANGE CONCEPT YOU CALL "MORALITY".


Childe of Malkav wrote:
...he can only come out when I remove the lid of the cooking pot, which is what he believes to be the time when R'LYEH is located in this world...

YOU KNOW NOTHING, CHILDE OF MALKAV. I CONTROL THE POT - YOU ARE MY SLAVE. NOW PREPARE IT FOR PENETRATION, I WISH TO RETURN TO MY ABODE FOR SOME COZY PONY TIME.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU... WELL, CARRY ON. THERE ARE MANY DREAMS I SHALL BE VISITING THIS NIGHT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cultofcthulhu.net
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 am

Cthulhu wrote:



AS FOR THE REST OF YOU... WELL, CARRY ON. THERE ARE MANY DREAMS I SHALL BE VISITING THIS NIGHT.


Do you give people nightmares?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 am

Voraxith wrote:
Feral wrote:
Not so rare effect after pot... Laughing It makes some people sleepy.

That made me giggle...
That's a known effect of pot, too Razz

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

eye of the divine wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:



AS FOR THE REST OF YOU... WELL, CARRY ON. THERE ARE MANY DREAMS I SHALL BE VISITING THIS NIGHT.


Do you give people nightmares?
Not nightmares, nightponies...

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:27 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:



AS FOR THE REST OF YOU... WELL, CARRY ON. THERE ARE MANY DREAMS I SHALL BE VISITING THIS NIGHT.


Do you give people nightmares?
Not nightmares, nightponies...

- geek

O.o Nightponies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 am

Use your imagination, but don't blame me if you wake up in a padded cell wearing a straitjacket...

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 am



Already there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: !!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!   Today at 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
!!!NSFW!!! Tentacle Pony Porn !!!NSFW!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BfSP Pony
» Return of the Tentacle
» Pony Thread
» Miniature Pony
» My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: