Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter Empty
PostSubject: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

map location

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter Causeway-Bay-Gamecenter

In the cours alsace lorraine, there is a small arcade video game shop. It corresponds to the address given by Claudia on Wednesday on her whereabouts. The place serves as a meeting point to geeks and Asianfans (otaku, DDR dancers.. And those who study those languages and else), as well as some manga and comic fans, some with kind of emo kind of underground looks.
Above that place, are various rooms allowing students to reunite and study as they see fit (with music, with games, at all hours), and the place seems open. It's also a place where some Asian foreign students exchange conversations in French for conversations in their own language.
Only those who have university connections or those who have been given the address know about it.
It's loud, it's full of people, but it's very friendlish and peaceful. But the topics spoken are either about tournaments, how some Japanese literature teacher is really harsh on kanji and how the Korean class for beginners lacks a proper room.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Arriving at the arcade, Estela stops and looks at it, recognition flashing in her eyes. She looks down briefly to the small note in her hand and the address scribbled on it, then back to the building. A feint, somewhat amused smile crosses her features as she stuffs the note back in a pocket. It falters when she takes note of how many people are inside. Seeming rather self conscious about the paint stains all over her hands and arms, the young vampire pushes them as far in her pockets as she reasonably could. Stepping inside, she begins to make her way through the groups of people, moving cautiously enough not to bump into anyone or step on someone's toes. Though her demeanor appears nervous, almost skittish even, it doesn't look like Estela's unfamiliar with the place. She moves through the area with relative ease, all the while looking around to the gathered people, obviously seeking someone or something.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

There are some familiars to Estela in the room, although not friends, but people she has crossed during a course or so. They all seem busy talking, studying and playing, however.
Moving around, Estela soon notices the back room, with the stairs leading down. The door is closed, but not locked. It's usually where the kids in master degrees study, and since Claudia masquerades as a student in master...
The door opens right when she approaches, and a young (17 or 18 years old) man steps out. Reference image
Estela may recognize him as a good friend of Claudia, but she never met him.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Noticing them, Estela purposely turns her head away from the people she recognizes, trying to avoid them noticing her presence. It's the last thing she wants right now.
Her eyes find the stairs to the back room and after a brief pause begins to make her way towards it. The door opens just before she can reach to it, and Estela takes a step back out of reflex, to avoid running into the man walking out. Stretching her neck, she attempts to look past him and into the room before sending a cursory glance at the other. Her brow furrows in thought as the young vampire looks at the man before rising in recognition. She hesitates for a second, then speaks up against him, trying to keep her voice as natural as possible.
“Hey...You're a friend of Claudia, right? Could you tell me if she's in there? I'm looking for her.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:29 pm

The young man looks just as surprised as Estela when he sees her, inhaling slightly. The room behind him is dark (all lights are off). He observes with curiosity, blushes slightly when he caught himself observing too much. It seems he had recognized her somehow, as if she rang a bell. Maybe they crossed paths at the university, or in the tramway, before..
(Man) Well yes, she's bedridden there, why ?

He uses that exact same vocabulary the person behind the text message did. Estela's attention is drawn to the phone in his hand that looks like Claudia's, or at least, the one she had the night before. She told she took another's phone by mistake because they were the same brand.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Estela raises an eyebrow in mild disapproval when she notices his closer than necessary observation and the blush, but doesn't mention it. Her lips do quirk in a small, almost involuntary smile though, showing she feels at least a little flattered at the same time.
His words and the similarity between them and those she had received in the message make her blink in surprise and she pretty much stares at the man, as though trying to look straight into his mind and pluck the answers to her questions directly from it.
Catching and composing herself, Estela voices the suspicion his words and the phone in his hands had sparked.
“You're L.D. aren't you? The one Claudia mixed her phone with -not that I know any others by that name-.” She glances at the dark room for a moment, trying to peer through the darkness, then looks back at the man she guesses to be L.D. “You happen to know what's wrong with Clau?” Her own bubbling stress and slight discomfort aside, worry for her friend sounds through in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 pm

The man smiles frankly and openly and nods to his name, or at least his initials.
(Loic) Exactly, that's me ! Loic Durand. Actually that phone misplacing was kind of my fault, I was installing her some new stuff and put it in the wrong place. He shows his phone. We traded back ! Thank god because I got many of my classes in there.

He acts a little more serious when she asks him what's wrong.
(Loic) I'm not even sure. Girls problems maybe, despite how hard I try she doesn't want to open up nor shows any sign of pain, so I'll just leave her alone and stay available, just in case. Maybe she'll talk to you. Lock the door behind you, would you ? I'll be at the DDR, we got tournament tonight.

Loic lets her pass by, moving to the side.
It looks like a living room of sorts, with a low table, a TV that's off, a sofa or two, and a mezzanine above it (This kind of mezzanine)
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Estela can't help but smile as well at Lioc's open smile. She listens to his explanation on the misplaced phones and gives a small chuckle. “Well, great to know!” It looks like she may want to add something else at the end, but she stays quiet.

When Loic starts speaking about Claudia, Estela loses her smile and looks thoughtful.
“Maybe.” She sounds unsure if Claudia really will open up to her. “But I'll try.” She steps aside to let the man pass her by. “I'll lock the door. And good luck with your tournament.” Estela steps in the room, softly closing the door behind her and, true to her word, locks it. She looks around, taking her surroundings in. “Claudia? You alright?”

auspex2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 pm

The Tremere's voice sounds from the mezzanine as she recognizes a voice.
(Claudia) Yes ? Estela ?

She sounds alright, surprised, a little stressed, maybe a little tired or less enthusiastic as she could be. She moves around the mezzanine and steps down through the ladder. She's wearing a large t-shirt and some jeans that don't really fit her because they are men's. The room is too dark to notice anything else.
(Claudia) you can turn on the light. What are you doing here ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Estela lifts her head up to the mezzanine when she hears Claudia answer her, sounding alright. A look of relief crosses her face and she searches for the light switch. She finds it quickly and turns the lights on, wincing a little as her eyes adjust again. Blinking a few times, she turns to the Tremere, tilting her head as she observes her. She smiles a little. “How many different clothing styles do you have hidden around?” Her voice is light and cheerful.
Perception+Empathy>5:
She walks over to the nearest sofa and seats herself with a weary sigh. “To be honest, I came to find you. I...well, I heard you were bedridden, so I was worried.” Estela gives a half shrug. “Wanted to see if you were alright.”
Perception+Subterfuge>4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Claudia laughs a little when Estela talks about clothing. She cover her eyes when the light is turned on, and unveils them as she gets used to the light. She doesn't wear make up, which make her look much more tired, pale and dead. Her hair isn't brushed, but it's straight and loose. Her wrists show some scaring, the ones she usually hides under accessories and foundation. She positions herself in a seat, close enough to be able to talk. The low table in front of them is full of books on an Asian language (chinese, japanese or korean, maybe). She smiles a little and nods. She speaks low, calm, and quite distant now. She's not totally hermetic nor aggressive. She doesn't express a strong desire for Estela to leave. She looks away, as if ashamed, as if hiding. She sits with shyness, hands together on her knees.
(Claudia) These are not mine.. Kindred can't really be "bedridden", I just need some time alone. But you didn't answer... Why are you here ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Estela observes the small differences between the Claudia she sees now and the one she's used to seeing, taking in the paleness, uncombed hair and the now visible scars. She fidgets in her seat, fingers alternating between tracing and trying to remove the paint on her hands and arms, appearing a little uncomfortable with the, now even more obvious signs of Claudia's undead state. Even the Tremere's somewhat standoffish demeanor seems to be a part of her feeling uncomfortable.
Noticing what she's doing, she crosses her arms tightly in front of her chest and pulls her feet up on the sofa, knees up to her chin.
“Sorry.” She mutters softly as she looks to the books on the table, a little embarrassed about her reaction. “Just....the changes.” Estela grins wryly. “Which is kinda why I tried finding you. You were right, hearing that nonsense about you being bedridden wasn't the real reason. Though I did worry.”
Taking a deep, if unnecessary, breath, Estela looks back at Claudia, her helplessness openly written on her face. “I...just want to talk, maybe get some advice. If you don't mind me being here of course. Since you mentioned you wanted some time alone...”
auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 am

Claudia smiles softly as she notices the paint, she shakes her head to the apology, as if it was fine.
(Claudia) You've painted, that's good ! I don't know a lot about how Toreador deal with their new state and their creative.. When the mess is over, I'll talk to Laure, see if she can teach you a little..

She nods vaguely to herself, covering her wrists.
(Claudia) We can talk, but not for too long. It's true I'm not 'sick', but I am not fine either. I'm not in the best shape and I need to meditate and control the hunger.. I'd rather not talk about it, sorry, it's.. Very personal. That's why now my phone is off now.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

Estela visibly flinches when Claudia makes a mention of the paint on her hands. She shifts her weight and position a little, her hands now hidden behind her legs, almost as though she's ashamed of it. Her expression becomes skeptic and doubtful at the Tremere's offer to contact Laure for her, almost scoffing too. She looks away, avoiding eye contact with her friend, and opens her mouth to say something. The words however, seem to catch in her throat. Estela shakes her head in an almost helpless, but now also slightly frustrated manner. Her jaw clenches, and for a few seconds, she glares at the low table as though it's responsible for everything she's going through.
auspex 4:
“Argh, dammit all,” She snaps, turning her gaze back to Claudia. She takes a deep breath to steady herself. “Look, I appreciate you'd want to contact Laure to see if she can help me but honestly....I don't think she can. It's just...I...” Estela looks away again, anxious this time. Her hand idly plays with the earchain. “I'm no Toreador alright.” Her voice lowers in volume, almost becoming a whisper. “That bastardo that changed me...he...he was a Malkavian alright. I'M a Malkavian.” The young vampire returns her gaze to Claudia. She seems to be close to tears, but she's actively fighting them back. Her voice does have a light quiver to it as she continues. “I'm scared. I don't want to lose my mind. But...it's like standing on a slippery slope. The more I try to fight it, the more feel like I'm sliding further down. I'm afraid that if I stop fighting, it's just one giant slide down with nothing but.....well, madness waiting.” She looks at her badly stained arms with dismay. “Why me....I didn't ask for this.”
Empathy>3:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Claudia steps back in her seat, observing with big eyes Estela as she finally speaks. She visibly frowns.
(Claudia) .. Malkavian.

It seems it's the only word that struck her. She observes another time Estela, much more suspicious, distant, scared even. She forces herself to snap back and blinks slowly, looking away. She's half resentful, but full of comprehension and empathy.
(Claudia) I was meant to be one. I can't help you, Estela, I have no idea.. Maybe Papa Tarcisus, but I can't. They scare me too much.. You're scaring me.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Estela tenses up a little when Claudia repeats her clan, then gives a slight, begrudging nod. She keeps her eyes on the Tremere, her expression hopeful and silently pleading despite the changed expression of the other.
The young vampire reacts with surprise to the reveal that Claudia was supposed to have been Embraced a Malkavian.
“Really? I had no id-” Her voice falters when her friend continues speaking. The hope that had been so adamant on her features disappeared, replaced by utter disbelief and disappointment. She shakes her head, unwilling to accept what the Tremere just said. “N..no. Please...I thought..” Estela averts her gaze, setting her feet back on the ground and looks down at it. Her hands clench tightly to fists. Then she sighs, most of the tension leaving her body.
auspex 2:
“Sorry.” Her voice seems oddly devoid of emotion, especially when compared to her usual liveliness. “I didn't know. I just..” Estela hesitates. “I..I guess I'll leave.” She begins to stand up, still looking away.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:10 pm

The Tremere keeps looking away, closing her eyes as she listens, before looking back at her friend with blank eyes, as if she was looking past her. She hesitates, then stands up.
(Claudia) Don't !.. You can stay. It's.. A bit complicated. I'll try and get rid of my prejudices, but you have to be very understanding of my position.

A slight smile, a bit forced, but full of good will.
(Claudia) You couldn't know. This is all news to you.. I'll handle it. I'll try to understand the most I can. Just.. Control it while you can. We'll find a solution, together if we must, and I will ask my grandsire if we need.

She lets out a sigh, and tries to explain herself a little more clearly.
(Claudia) Do not worry, speak openly. Yes.. I was meant to be Malkavian. I'll tell you a little about my story, my past. I mean, the true one. Maybe focusing will help you. But.. Are you well ? Physically, at least.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Estela turns when Claudia calls out to her, meeting her blank gaze. She hesitates, unsure of what to do or expect. It's clear that the Tremere's words had hurt her deeply and she's become a little skittish as a result.
After a moment, she seats herself again, her eyes still set on the Tremere. Though she doesn't speak, she is listening, smiling wryly at Claudia's request to control herself. At the prospect of finding a solution however, hope flickers in her eyes again and some of the tension in her body disappears. She perks up a little in the sofa.
When asked about her physical condition she looks down at her body, giving a half shrug. It's only now that she says something again, her voice neutral though a little hesitant.
“I'm not injured if that's what you mean...” Estela looks back up to Claudia, curious this time. “So uh, how did you become Tremere instead of...well, you know.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Claudia gets closer and sits next to her friend on the sofa.
(Claudia) I meant about the thirst.. Are you thirsty ?

She looks down at her hands an instant, then reveals the scars behind her ears and on her temples.
(Claudia) I'm not even sure, I was (and still am) just a toy to these people. I was interned in the Saint André mental facility for a while. As far as I could gather, this.. Robert Degrelle, an awful so-called scientist, which was in that same hospital, wished to Embrace me.

She pauses an instant, gathering an order of thoughts. She goes on a little softer, slowly, as a whisper. Despite being concerned, she keeps very objective and quite aware of the facts.
(Claudia) The Regent at the time, Tarcisus (my grandsire), heard about it from Robert when he described the plans he had for me, and he demanded the Embrace right for himself. Princess Madeleine had already given many rights to Tarcisus and he had wasted them, so she gave the right to Robert. Mister Kersten came and Embraced me himself and brought me back, to make his sire happy, managed to have an Embrace right, presented me as a free neonate, and gave me to Mikael for tutoring. This maybe happened in.. a night or two.

She shrugs.
(Claudia) Considering what Degrelle became, a Sabbat infiltrate, I suspect I'm better being a Tremere toy rather than a Malkavian one. I was never given a choice, Regent Kersten just fed me his blood and never looked back. Mikael gave me an education and the affection I needed, but I'm also a potential tool for him.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Estela looks away a little when asked if she was thirsty, giving a half shrug. She seems to find the subject unpleasant and attempts to avoid it. “I'm fine. Don't worry about it.”
auspex 2:
As the Tremere speaks of her past, Estela listens quietly, giving her the time to complete the story without interruptions. Some understanding begins to appear on her face. By the end, it looks like she might want to place her hand on Claudia's shoulder for some support, but she refrains from doing so.

“That...well, sucks,” She says softly, compassion in her voice. “I guess I can understand what you said before a little, knowing all that now.” The young vampire leans back in the sofa, her head resting against the back and looking up at the mezzanine.
“Sounds like a running theme. Changing people without their permission I mean. Fernand basically did the same thing as Lyle, only he also ensured I couldn't leave his place while he was out doing who knows what, and taught me some basics himself when he had more than 5 seconds to spare. Paranoid asshole. Didn't even allow me to contact anyone. I don't know what they're up to, how they are, how they're dealing with my unexplained absence. And hell, I miss my little Mohawk.” Estela sits upright on the sofa when she mentions 'Mohawk'. “Oh, that's right, you don't know of him yet I think.” She searches her pockets, but doesn't seem to find what she was looking for. “Ah, yea...I forgot it. Anyway, Mohawk's my ferret. I got him shortly after I moved out of my parent's place again. Cutest little guy in the world.” A sad sigh. “I don't even know if I can contact my old roomies to get him back, maybe along with some of my stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm

The Tremere observes with lots of attention her friend, curious, even intrigued, as if something was off. She snaps back and nods as she hears. She smiles poorly.
(Claudia) Very few are asked. I don't mind anymore, I don't regret my mortal life, although.. I hate my sire. It's a confession, really.

Auspex 2, Perception+Empathy>4:

She lets out a slight friendly smile, comprehensive but sad. She's categorical with her advice.
(Claudia) You can't contact them. Not in your state, you would frenzy, kill them. Leave them so they stay safe, untouched, so they do not become toys to other Kindred. I don't know about there, but here, the Malkavian are violent, ruthless.. Except for Fred, but Fred is.. a poor child. I do think we should talk to my grand-sire, maybe he'll help you out, explain you what you are now... Papa Tarcisus knows.

Thoughtful, she adds.
(Claudia) You're sure you're not thirsty ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

Estela shifts her weight nervously under Claudia's curious observation of her. “Stop looking at me like that.” She complains. “You're going to make me nervous. Like I'm doing something weird. Or am weird.” Though the young vampire appears a little skeptical about the hate the Tremere claims to have for her Sire, she says nothing about it for the moment.

Shock and disbelief are openly displayed when Claudia says that she'd kill her friends if she'd contact them. Estela's speechless for a moment, shaking her head briskly after a few seconds.
“N-no! I would never hurt them. I couldn't!” Her voice almost sounds pleading. “I... We were all human once. All humans are different, so we are too! Just because some are violent doesn't mean we all are...” Her words sound more like she's trying to convince herself instead of Claudia
perception+subterfuge>5:
At another question if she's really not thirsty, Estela grumbles and lets herself sink back in the sofa again. She looks at her feet as she answers. “Look, I'm fine. I told you. Don't worry about it okay?”
Auspex 2 / perception + empathy>5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:04 pm

The Tremere looks away and coughs a little.
(Claudia) Sorry. It's because I'm worried too. I won't look nor insist, then...

She knows it's half BS, but she doesn't talk about it. She looks back at her friend a moment, then looks away again.
(Claudia) Estela, no matter how good your will is, you are going to kill someone some day. It will happen... This is why you have to leave them all behind you, and never -ever- contact them again. It's better this way... Your sire was kind enough not to kill them nor to give them to you as your first thirst. We aren't humans anymore, we are monsters in the skin of a human. Accept it as a fact, and you'll be able not to kill by your mere will. If you do not accept it, accidents will happen, and you will suffer. Do you understand ?

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Estela fidgets with her ear chain, seeming to be mighty interested in her own shoes and avoiding looking at Claudia all together. She winces at the harsh words her friend speaks, but displays little signs of surprise or shock, instead seeming more saddened than anything else. It appears she's heard words at least somewhat similar to those before, likely from her Sire. The young vampire crosses her arms and lets them rest on her knees, with her forehead on her arms. “But...how?” Her voice sounds shaky, despite it being slightly muffled due to her pose. “How can I just accept something like that as easily as you say it? I-I can't even accept that I need...blood, to not even speak of me being a you know what.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

The Tremere risks it and puts a hand on her friend's shoulder, slowly.
(Claudia) We do not have a choice anymore. It can be a good life, being what we are, really. I've had happier moments, of course, you caught me in a very bad time to be honest, but believe me. Accepting blood.. think of it as fancy wine, and try different ones. Erh. I know it is odd.

She tries her best to explain things another way. She lets out a slight sigh, as it has now become so natural to her.
(Claudia) It's... It's like trying to have the best filet mignon ever. Blood is just another way of getting the nutriments, it's just.. odder. I can't help you hunt because for me it's something very, very private, but.. You can hide it under a passionate hickey.

It bothers her to talk about it in such a low way. Obviously, her own intimacy bothers her, she's ashamed, and it's flagrant. She shakes her head and fights her shyness.
(Claudia) It comes quite naturally, the biting, the 'living the moment', the.. thrill. Ehrm. Estela, you just have to go for it. You'll do fine. Count the gulps, don't take more than six, stop at four if you ccan. Tap your fingers on their backs to help you count. Then leave as they are still under the thrill, and do not look back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter Empty

Back to top Go down

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: