Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jerome Lehin's haven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Jerome's haven:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Fred has since calmed himself, still quite cheerful until she threatens to hunt him down at which point he becomes visibly frightened.
I would never dream of hurting someone, especially not one going through similar losses to what I myself have in the past. I will do everything in my power to ensure that I will not insult him or otherwise cause him any form of pain.

Fred removes his beanie and attempts to look humble.
I'm terribly sorry if I gave you any impressions of a desire to do evil towards this man, I hope you will forgive me.
I give my word that he will not find my presence uncomfortable due to my actions during my stay here.

Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 pm

The Toreador can't help a genuine touched smile, she nods.
(Laure) Excuse-me, you have to understand, Jerome is my friend, and I care a lot about him. I prefer giving unnecessary warnings, and protecting my friends a little too much, than risk them be hurt.

Reassured, Laure walks towards one of the houses and rings it. It takes Jerome a good minute to open slightly the door, then completely as he recognizes his coterie friend. He wears a comfortable but elegant silk shirt, of beige colors, and light blue city pants, as well as matching city shoes. He gives a look of disbelief towards Fred. His voice is low, he looks a little tired, worn. He greets Laure with kisses (one each cheek, like they usually do, though the heart isn't there and it shows).
(Jerome) Good evening Laure.. Fred, right ? I thought you were dead.
(Laure) It was a misunderstanding... Lots of mistakes were done, Jerome. Can we enter ? We must ask you a few questions.
(Jerome) Certainly.

He opens the door and lets them both enter. The corridor leads to a nice living room with two sofas forming a L, and a nice reading armchair in front of them, around a low round glass table which has a few magazines on movies and a couple of newspapers. There is a nice HD TV, and on the walls, a long and large buffet with glass doors hiding beautiful pieces of glass (glasses, plates and other objects). The room is clear, yet very classical, betraying the man's age.
Jerome invites them both to sit and takes the armchair.

(Jerome) I am all ears.

Laure gives a look to Fred, letting him talk first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Fred enters right after Laure and bows his head as he passes Jerome.
Once inside he helps himself to a seat once offered and looks between Laure and Jerome. He quickly notices that Laure wants him to begins speaking, and so he does.

Ah yes! We've recently gained the ask to locate your childe. We''ve-.. Or rather Miss Nolveaux here; have been investigating the evidence suggesting that your childe had been killed and come to the conclusion that not only are the ashes not hers, but that the fact that the scene missed things such as jewellery, personal belongings and even underwear.

Why anyone would wish to give the idea that "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin" is dead we are not quite certain, nor are we quite aware of her current whereabouts which is why we come in hopes that you can assist us in our search.
The good prince also made clear his wish to know her location and status, an admirable profession to keep the pawns under a careful eye.

Would you by chance have, and be willing to share, any information that could shed light on the matter?

Perception 3 + Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 am

(Jerome) I thought she died too...

The Mandataire sounds sad, touched, in mourn. He looks down, to his hands. He takes a moments he hears the information given before giving a pitiful look to Laure, who nods to confirm.
(Jerome) I love her, more than life itself. I can't think of a reason why she.. No I'm positive she loves me too. We had no enemies, we just.. Minded our own business.

He gives a look to Fred, as if he was to blame.
(Jerome) The Tremere asked me what I felt that night. Laure, I did not feel that pain in my soul. I did feel a pain, when.. When they showed me the remains. And here you are telling me she's probably still there, somewhere ? That she may have faked her own death ? Or that she was somehow abducted ? How ? Why her ? Prevost was with her all along, how could this happen ?

The Toreador can't hide his desperation, anxiety. Something was broken at the time of the attacks and now, he finds out it isn't true.
(Laure) Jerome, if we want to find out, you have to think. You knew her best.
(Jerome) I gave her broche to Claudia, maybe she'd find something with it. I've been thinking for the last three nights, but there's nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 am

When Jerome looks at Fred with a look that suggests that he is guilty, he becomes somewhat nervous and looks at Laure once before looking back at Jerome.
Auspex 2:
 
Intelligence + Empathy +5:
 
Auspex 4:
 

Fred turns to Laure with a questioning look.
Are we going to meet Miss Claudia as well tonight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Both Toreador give a curious look to Fred. Laure nods.
(Laure) Yes we could see her, if she's not too busy obeying her clan. Why ?
(Jerome) I can't. I cannot show myself in this state. If anything crosses my mind.. I'll give you a call, Laure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Fred looks confused when Laure asks why Fred asked for confirmation as to whether or not they were going to meet Claudia.
The sire of "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin" told us he had granted a broche to Miss Claudia in hopes of her discovering some form of hidden meaning to it. It would be logical to request that she shares her conclusion with us would it not?
I wished to confirm if you shared my opinion.

Fred turns back to Jerome, taking the initiative for once.
Would there be any other form of clues or worthwhile people to speak with that could assist us by chance?
A faint hope of assistance or otherwise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 am

Laure nods to Fred's explanations on what he meant, and the why she had asked him.
(Laure) I am not sure if she had the time to do any of it, considering the Tremere entered a state of emergency yesterday. I did give her a call earlier, but she didn't answer.
(Jerome) I must say.. I'm too involved to notice anything. Maybe the Brujah or Celine noticed something. Maybe the Harpies. I only gave the jewel to her Wednesday. That was not yesterday but the night before. However, she would always make time for us. Why are they in a state of emergency? Because of Tarcisus?
(Laure).. Oh God.

Of course Jerome doesn't seem to know about the bombings. He doesn't seem too eager to have heard that the old Regent was in town, too. He gives a look to Fred, hoping for an answer, as Laure looks away, touched and not daring to tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Fred seems entirely untroubled and even slightly cheery as he tells what Jerome wishes to hear.
Perception 2 + Empathy 5:
 
Auspex 2:
 
Ah! There was an attack on the Old Chantry of the Tremere yesterday night. When I arrived there in order to speak with the good regent; the police had already begun setting up lines to keep the normal people away.

The good regent was accompanied by a lady who allowed me passage.
I latter discovered that the good regent was also keeping a prisoner inside the chantry with a strange familiar name.
I've seen the prisoner before with Miss Vanderstree in the past when vi-...
Fred suddenly turns quiet and ponders openly.
Perhaps Miss Vanderstree wished for me to discover the location of this prisoner because he was the one who betrayed her?
It's definitely a possibility!
Fred appears to take notice of his surroundings again.
Ah my apologies.
At any rate yes! The Tremere are likely on alert due to this attack. The good regent was speaking with the good prince earlier tonight, presumably about these attacks. And Mister Theodore was there too! Can't forget Mister Theodore.
Fred nods his head to confirm his last statement.
Perception 3 + Alertness 2:
 
Auspex 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 pm

The two Toreador seem to ponder and think about what Fred is telling them. Laure seems much more on edge than Jerome.
(Laure) 'Good Regent', uh? It's normal Primogen Jacob, Primogen Kersten and Prince Gosuin were discussing the subject, after all, they are involved, the first two because they were targeted, and the later because it is his domain, damn it. I don't suppose Primogen Darvault would be consulted.
(Jerome) Probably not...

His sire's absence seem to sadden Jerome.
(Laure) Wait, are you telling that the idiot who tried to break into a Tremere chantry was friends with Alicia ? Could she be a traitor playing on both sides ? That bit-..
(Jerome) Let us not jump to conclusions, my friend.

Softer, Jerome tries to calm his friend down. He talks to her as if he understood her pain, showing that they were friends for quite some time.
(Jerome) We have no proof, and she was there during the.. other attack. She lost some of her servants as well. If she's a risk to us, we'll manage to have her be exiled so she causes no threat to us.
(Laure) She should die. But you're right, we need proof.

The Elysium Keeper gives another look to Fred, a bit more inquisitive, curious. She forces herself to sound a little more friendly.
(Laure) Do you happen to know anything else, Fred? If you survived.. Maybe there's a reason.


OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 am

Fred lowers his head.
All I know regarding my own survival was that I fled with another group of deserters after I witnessed Marie's death.
Once seemingly out of harm's way I returned to my old home with Robert and stayed there until recently, only leaving to feed.

As for Miss Vanderstree, all I can truly tell is that she met me in the club near the harbour last night when I made my return. I was looking for the owner, Mr. Fonscolombe, as he had been good to my old family in the past and I wanted to help him if I could after I returned; but he wasn't there and, as previously stated, I was instead met by Miss Vanderstree.

She told me that she had been betrayed and seemed a little upset about it and asked me to go to the old chantry in search for information about the attacks.

OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Instead of becoming angry at Fred for having run away, Jerome just shakes his head slightly, sorry and tired. Laure, on the other hand, seems a bit more disappointed and angry at the Malkavian.
(Laure) Running away, really. At least the others fought ! They all tried.
(Jerome) Calm down, my friend. Do not blame him, he's not responsible. Only the Sabbat is to blame.

It tears him to speak the little information he remembers. He makes an effort to look calm, distant and quite in control. He struggles but keeps quite a composure, mostly for his ego and image.
(Jerome) I only remember how the Sheriff told how she died for the defense of the Elysium. I remember how my Sire came and comforted me. I remember.. how Primogen Kersten came back with a sword and some trouble with the Beast. I remember the Prince with his rifle, as well as Victor de Sainte-Croix and Celine. I recall.. I recall you, with blood on yourself, and you had an odor of fire. I left when they tried to tell me Annabelle had died. Christophe de Bri-Leveque called me too, about Thomas...
(Laure) The Tremere's trap of flames surrounded me, but it did not touch me. It took them some time, but I can't deny its effectiveness. Thomas' loss was.. So, Christophe was not here ?
(Jerome) I'm sorry I can't help you more. I don't remember Christophe, but I only was there for a few minutes. You should talk to someone who was there the whole time. Someone who was calm enough during the time, and someone who had a clear view of the situation.

He doesn't seem to know who. Laure nods, thinking about it.
(Laure) Someone like.. Griffin or Victor ? They are attentive enough. Fred ?

The Elysium Keeper wants his opinion on who they should see, or if he can recall someone else of the present who may be able to answer their questions. She takes out a small notepad and writes in her clan name and Jerome's and her first names on it, to confirm both are alive. She also notes Alicia and Gregory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Fred looks down at Laure's tone regarding his desertion in the Sabbat attack in question.
When she asks him about whom they should visit, he rather lowly states..
You hold the leash, Miss Nolveaux.

It's quite clear he's upset and sad, but doesn't seem to find himself guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Laure stands and nods. She takes Jerome's hands an instant.
(Laure) Call me if anything. We're going to see Victor first.

She then smiles at him and moves back to the entrance and steps out. Jerome gives a look to Fred when Laure moves, and speaks a few words to him, slowly, low, melancholic. He's keeping it together because he has to.
(Jerome) Fred.. Make sure she doesn't get driven too much by her emotions, lest we will lose her to the Beast. She has lost so much already. Can I entrust you with her well-being ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Fred walks to the entrance along with Laure, still avoiding eye contact and keeping his head lowered.
When Jerome makes his requests, Fred gives the courtesy of looking him in the eye.
I shall do what is in my power to assist Miss Nolveaux, she has been good to me in the past and I would make a poor person if I did not try to repay her kindness.

Fred gives a small smile to ensure Lehin.
If Jerome doesn't say anything else, Fred would rush after Laure to avoid being left behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Jerome just nods, appreciating Fred's words about his inquiry. He bows the head slightly and lets him go away.
Laure doesn't seem in a particular rush, she's barely getting into the car. She waits patiently for Fred, before turning on the car and giving a phone call. She doesn't drive yet. She is certainly calling Victor de Sainte-Croix.

(Laure) Primogen, it's Madame Nolveaux, may we meet ? How about the water mirror ? We'll see you there.

After hanging up, she lets out a slight sigh, as if she didn't really look forward in meeting with Victor. She gives a polite smile to Fred once he's in the car.
(Laure) Your primogen may be happy to see you're alive. We're meeting at the water mirror in an hour and a half...

She's not sure what to do in the mean time. It would take them about fifteen minutes to get there, so they have time to do something. She takes upon herself to confide a little to Fred. She has trouble expressing exactly what she means through it, but seems sincere.
(Laure) I.. I apologize for my behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Fred remains quiet, looking out the window as Laure drives.
When she apologises, Fred turns to her and smiles.
I have no grudges against you, Miss Nolveaux. As I told Mister Lehin, you've been good to me in the past, and when you incapacitated Marie once you didn't hurt her!
If you would mean to make me dislike you, you would require to do more than merely become angered at my desertion in a battle.
I ensure you that I will still try to assist you to the best of my abilities, as well as ensure that my current travelling companion remains safe and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:29 am

The Elysium Keeper smiles softly to Fred's words, she nods showing she accepts them, even if she still looks sorry.
(Laure) I appreciate it. It's very harsh on me.. this existence. I've lost so much and could do nothing to prevent it. So I get driven by my sorrow.. And don't think enough. About Marie (Jourdan, right ?), Gosuin was gentle in his punishment, but that was only because the Setite intervened in her favor... Is there somewhere you want to go before we meet with Mr. de Sainte-Croix ?


Last edited by Claudia on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo ><)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Fred ponders for a short moment.
I believe that Mister Sainte-Croix is our only option in this task for the moment.
But if you're willing, I'd like for Mister Xavier to be made aware of my survival if he isn't already.
Ah! But a simple phone call should suffice for that wish, thus we can save the time of a personal visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am

The Toreador nods, agreeing.
(Laure) Yes, Xavier should be informed too. Maybe he'll appear in an Elysium one night, he'll know at that moment.. You know that he's not very social anyway. I do not know where he lives either. He'll find out himself and once he gets in the mood.. Who knows. You can call him if you wish, after all, he was always there for his clan.

She hands her phone to Fred.

Fred:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Fred receives the phone and begins pondering with his fingers over the number keys.
After a short moment he puts the phone away and decides against calling.
Perhaps it would be for the better if we waited with this task until our current one is done.
I hope you will not find offense, but if Mister Xavier have not granted his number by this point in time; I would suspect a reason for it.

Perception 3 + Empathy 4:
 

Auspex 2:
 

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Laure looks surprised, curious. She thinks about it, and shrugs.
(Laure).. His number ? Ah. Well I didn't ask him. I don't have everyone's phone, and the Malkavian aren't really in need of my services as Elysium Keeper. I don't mind not having his number.

She's a bit hurt, but she shakes it off by saying she doesn't mind. She sighs and drives away from Jerome's haven. She's a bit rough on her driving.
(Laure) We'll stop by Primogen Bowens' hang outs as well, while we have time before meeting your Primogen. When you're done with my phone, hand it back please.

player:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Fred takes the phone again and begins typing.
When Laure mentions Primogen Bowens he becomes slightly nervous.
The Venerable won't be there will he?

Fred continues to type Pierre's number while looking at Laure, but waits with calling until after she answers.
ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Laure shrugs when she drives.
(Laure) I don't think so, but Primogen Bowens probably knows where he is. We'll see him too.

She gives a small look seeing he's waiting, and she nods telling him he can dial. She drives through the town calmly. Pierre answers with a playful but sarcastic voice.
(Pierre) SOS hotline, Pierre speaking, what can we do for you tonight Madame Nolveaux?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jerome Lehin's haven   Today at 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Jerome Lehin's haven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CODE RED-Jerome Hicks-3am EP
» Jerome the Infected Shiny Bisharp (Inactive)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: