Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Romero's Breaks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Kentucky, USA

PostSubject: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:44 pm

I've been playing this game since 2005 and I just now realized that after you watch the graveyard for Romero, if you come back later he'll complain about not having no lovin'. So of course you wanna dig him up some company for points! Being able to baby sit the zombies for him and then find him a hooker afterwards is pretty interesting, but I wonder if you could always do that in the game or is it just because of the MOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4348
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Older than Feudalism. You could do it in all the mods and vanilla. Unless you are a Nosferatu, of course. Girls run screaming then. And not to you. I am not sure about Samedi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Samedi give the same reaction.

I always poked the Romero quest for the lols, but since I play without a mouse, I usually go the easy way around it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Kentucky, USA

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Feral wrote:
Older than Feudalism. You could do it in all the mods and vanilla. Unless you are a Nosferatu, of course. Girls run screaming then. And not to you. I am not sure about Samedi.

Right On! To bad you couldn't persuade a prostitute by convincing her you're a burn victim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4348
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Older than Feudalism. You could do it in all the mods and vanilla. Unless you are a Nosferatu, of course. Girls run screaming then. And not to you. I am not sure about Samedi.

Right On! To bad you couldn't persuade a prostitute by convincing her you're a burn victim

I think only a very desperate prostitute would service someone so burned... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Kentucky, USA

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Feral wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Older than Feudalism. You could do it in all the mods and vanilla. Unless you are a Nosferatu, of course. Girls run screaming then. And not to you. I am not sure about Samedi.

Right On! To bad you couldn't persuade a prostitute by convincing her you're a burn victim

I think only a very desperate prostitute would service someone so burned... Shocked

Most of the prostitutes I've ever heard about were pretty desperate. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5158
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Hm, I'm not sure if it was there in vanilla, or if Wesp has introduced the option for the plus patch.
Well I do have a mouse, but I just suck at the movement and combat controls, so I can only succed in the zombie quest with a high celerity character. And even then, I usually don't do it. It's just not worth the time and effort.

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 416
Join date : 2010-09-18
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:35 am

I always do the zombie slashing.. well it's no prob for me.. i grew up with ego shooters and such kind. And i just can't resist the zombie slashing action and 'BRAAAINS'. I was often saved by my awesome gaming skills in late vtmb like Chinatown Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Kentucky, USA

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hm, I'm not sure if it was there in vanilla, or if Wesp has introduced the option for the plus patch.
Well I do have a mouse, but I just suck at the movement and combat controls, so I can only succed in the zombie quest with a high celerity character. And even then, I usually don't do it. It's just not worth the time and effort.

- geek

When I get to hollywood I have to be in a super jolly mood to watch the place for him but I found that with a fire axe, I can do a pretty good job of keeping them off the gates. Pretty fun but alot of times I just grabbed him a hooker to ease his cabin fever. I never thought about going back after I do him a favor unless I'm hungry. HEE HEE HEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Didn't Wesp change it so that you can actually do both the Slashing Quest & the Pimpin' for Romero if you do them in the correct order? I think vanilla you had to choose one or the other, then Wesp changed it so you can complete both. I know in TFN I made it so you can complete both (for xtra XP).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5158
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Didn't Wesp change it so that you can actually do both the Slashing Quest & the Pimpin' for Romero if you do them in the correct order? I think vanilla you had to choose one or the other, then Wesp changed it so you can complete both. I know in TFN I made it so you can complete both (for xtra XP).
Yep, in vanilla you can't. But Wesp has made it possible to do both in the plus patch.
But you still can't sleep with him yourself, and then do one of the other quests. Though he would probably really like bedding a Samedi lol!

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Though he would probably really like bedding a Samedi lol!

- geek

HAHA, I know I would! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Kentucky, USA

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Though he would probably really like bedding a Samedi lol!

- geek

HAHA, I know I would! I love you

*Gag, Cough* Doctor..please have some dignity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Romero's Breaks   Today at 5:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Romero's Breaks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fallout 4 breaks street date, Screenshots leaked [PS4]
» Zombie Hunting in Hollywood
» CMC & Silenta - Feature Breaks Vol.1 (new from Roca Records)
» Shen Gaoren Tactics
» Broken WiiU Gamepad

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: