Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat Cheese
Fledgling
Fledgling

game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird Empty
PostSubject: game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird   game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 pm

First of all, Id like to apologize for posting a non-relevant to the mod bug on this forum, but for the life of me, I couldnt find any somewhat active VtMB forums.

And here's the problem: game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird Moot

This is how it looks like on 800x600 res.

The console looks much worse, and the dialog text suffers the same font mutation.

I have no idea how it became like this, it certainly did not look like this the first 5 times i played the game, but I am oblivious as to how i could've caused this.

I do have CE installed, and i did tinker with some of the histories, skill books and set the blood loss to 5 mins, but I've done that almost every game, without any repercussions.

So if there's anyone who could help me fix this, I would be grateful.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird   game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

No problem, posting this here.
All I know is that the changes you mentioned are not the cause of your troubles. If you have a new OS, or new hardware, that might cause it. Did you play all your games with only 800x600?

I'd suggest you go over to PlanetVampire and post your question there. Even if there is not much writing going on there atm, the regulars still check in. So there are more people, and people with more experience on matters like this one.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Goat Cheese
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird   game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
No problem, posting this here.
All I know is that the changes you mentioned are not the cause of your troubles. If you have a new OS, or new hardware, that might cause it. Did you play all your games with only 800x600?

I'd suggest you go over to PlanetVampire and post your question there. Even if there is not much writing going on there atm, the regulars still check in. So there are more people, and people with more experience on matters like this one.

- geek

No, i play on 1280x1024 res, which is the optimal for my monitor. The text looks less...edgy when played on the higher res, i used the 800x600 so you can more clearly see the problem. No change in the hardware, Im playing on win 7, wheras all previous playthroughs were on XP, however I can swear that the game had a normal font when i started the game and this thing somehow happened half-way through my play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird   game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird Empty

Back to top Go down

game text font bug - its become...jaded and weird
Page 1 of 1