Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the key for Lotus Blossum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm

I just want to ask if someone knows the chest for the the key of Lotus Blossum, because my last safe is after i became the "bad luck farmer" Smile and when i tried to enter the Lotus Blossum for some reason the key i was supposed to have was missing. Can someone help pls? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 pm

I take it you are talking about the key you get in that little kitchen area, just before that room where Kiki is being held in the closet? (I think you can also get it from one of the guys who was in that kitchen.) That is actually the key for the padlock on the bedroom door. If you press the 'action' button on the door, the lock drops off and the door opens, and the key disappears. However, under certain circumstances you can end up with the key still in your inventory.

It disappears eventually though; which is why it's gone now. There is no missing chest. Just a key you picked up twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 pm

No not that key. Do you remember the mission where you have to go to the locker room in the baths (if i remember correctly) to leave a doll in the locker with the black mark. Well the problem is that i can't get un the building, because i don't have the key and the doors can't be picked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm

You have to go to Ming and the Red Dragon first. There is no key for Lotus Blossom. You need the rescue Kiki quest. Then the doors will open.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Then what was that key that the man from the "occult" shop (the one who gave me the quest) supposedly gave me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm

You got to confuse that with either the "Key of Alamut" which was the reward for the Giovanni book from Pisha, or the keys the old hitmen want to get from each other to open their treasure chest. But that quest also is only available after you have rescued Kiki. Mr Ox never talks about a key.

- geek

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
You got to confuse that with either the "Key of Alamut" which was the reward for the Giovanni book from Pisha, or the keys the old hitmen want to get from each other to open their treasure chest. But that quest also is only available after you have rescued Kiki. Mr Ox never talks about a key.

- geek

I haven't taken the other quests you mentioned and if i remember correctly when Mr Ox gives me the mission i recive two things from him the doll and the key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 am

You recieve two items: The reward for the eyes quest, and the talisman to put into the locker.
And no matter what else, just believe me. You cannot enter the Lotus Blossom before you have the rescue Kiki quest.

- geek

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
You recieve two items: The reward for the eyes quest, and the talisman to put into the locker.
And no matter what else, just believe me. You cannot enter the Lotus Blossom before you have the rescue Kiki quest.

- geek

I believe you Smile. After reading your previous post i tried to enter after taking the quest from Wong Ho (i believe that was his name) and the doors were open. Thanks for the help and sorry for the silly question. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the key for Lotus Blossum   Today at 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down

the key for Lotus Blossum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1