Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Sengir
Fledgling
Fledgling

Can't start conversation with any street blood doll. Empty
PostSubject: Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.   Can't start conversation with any street blood doll. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello,

I'm new here and just got CE 1.6. It's great! The reskins and other new features are great but the one thing I could never do is feed on the new street (or hub) blood dolls. I can walk up to them and the "talk" icon would show up but when I execute it, nothing happens except the blood doll just twitches. Hee!! This is the same for all the street blood dolls except for the Santa Monica one that's supposed to be outside Asylum, she's missing!!

Hope ya can help me out. I am rocking a Win7, 4gb ram, Quad Core rig.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.   Can't start conversation with any street blood doll. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 am

This is not a real bug. I have decided to take them out, and then forgotten to remove them from the maps, or at least changing them to regular pedestrians after removing the dialog files.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Lord Sengir
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.   Can't start conversation with any street blood doll. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Aw... Ok... sniff, sniff... I probably missed that update... Anyway, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.   Can't start conversation with any street blood doll. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't start conversation with any street blood doll.
Page 1 of 1