Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...

Go down 
+3
Karavolos
Feral
SaulottheGentle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
SaulottheGentle, I feel insulted that you made no effort whatsoever to even acknowledge my presence, let alone the gracious offer I extended! Evil or Very Mad

...As fun as magical plastic surgery sounds, Its almost never used for...benevolent purposes. Besides, all that hair getting into my third eye...ugh. pale
Deals can always be made, and if your continued survival annoys the Tremere enough, then they have less time to spend on hunting down me and my kin.

If the hair is a problem, it can always be moved, or completely removed. I'm not much of a stylist in that regard though, so perhaps you just wish to replace that useless hair with something more practical if your defence? Say, scales, or perhaps horns?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Without hair, people would notice a weird looking scar mark on my head that would probably give me away as a Salubri. Besides, I dont think it should be moved away from where I can concentrate energies most.
And wouldn't the addition of horns be an obvious masquerade violation?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Claudia wrote:
STAKE IT !!

*ravin' Tremere runz after Salubri with chains, stakes and pokeballs*

Damn what happened to Zer0 again, I mean, we're all here trolling and hi-jacking random subjects and.. :-( No zer0 approval !

OH GOD *Hides behind Karavolos*
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm

*slow eyebrow raise*
A...Masqeruade Violation? My dear Salubri and fellow enemy of the Tremere, I was unaware that you counted yourself as a member of the Camarilla. Honestly, to be worried about such trivial things.

Claudia, might I inquire what you are doing with the experimental pokeballs? You are fully aware that we still need to finetune the inner workings and collaborations between Vicissitude and Thaumaturgy to ensure the intended victim of it actually survives beings stuffed in there and maintains a permanent connection with the pokeball in question, so it will not be able to resist returning inside when the carrier of the ball wishes for it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 pm

shut up it's magic ? :7
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Yes, a part of it. Another part of it is where my Vicissitude compresses the body in a form small enough to fit inside. Remember that you were to lazy to expand the insides of those balls enough for any normal sized being to survive, claiming that it was to much work and effort to put into every single one of them?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
*slow eyebrow raise*
A...Masqeruade Violation? My dear Salubri and fellow enemy of the Tremere, I was unaware that you counted yourself as a member of the Camarilla. Honestly, to be worried about such trivial things.

Claudia, might I inquire what you are doing with the experimental pokeballs? You are fully aware that we still need to finetune the inner workings and collaborations between Vicissitude and Thaumaturgy to ensure the intended victim of it actually survives beings stuffed in there and maintains a permanent connection with the pokeball in question, so it will not be able to resist returning inside when the carrier of the ball wishes for it.

Its not that Im with the Camarilla, but they are really...well, Nazish with their policies and would punish those even not affiliated with them. Look at my sire. *Points to ashes in Theatre*
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 pm

*Profits from Tzimisce distraction, stakes Salubri, takes it home*

:7
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Claudia wrote:
*Profits from Tzimisce distraction, stakes Salubri, takes it home*

:7

OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

*Smoke bombs and steals the random Salubri*
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

FUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120621/n4fe38fc36003a.jpg

Claudia Edit : fuck ! Very Happy big image is too big
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank you. Could you take the stake out too? For some reason I cant move my arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm

And you can't talk either Smile
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

*In Kenny speak* Plerfff tfff thff ssttff oufff

*In head: Now what path to take...Obeah or Valeren?*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 pm

*Removes stake*
I presume it's safe to assume I will gain an appropriate compensation for my efforts? What a Face

Also damn it Claudia, linking my images Mad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Give me the cyclop, Ravnos, and I'll make you your own special bloodcookies, bound safe, for you to use as you wish.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't actually eat those cookies, I gather them and use them as currency to whomever might be interested What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 pm

I'll do what ever you want, just keep me away from that Tremere ;_;
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Gimme ossum sheet d00d, in turn I'll keep you nice and safe What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Gimme ossum sheet d00d, in turn I'll keep you nice and safe What a Face

What do you mean by that? Question
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Ravnos, bring that Salubri to one of my Havens and ensure his safety >_> Remember that you stlil work for me, first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

I was introduced to Vampire: The Masquerade through the gmae Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, so I might not get what you're saying.

And ok, as long as I don't become a piece of furniture...
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I was introduced to Vampire: The Masquerade through the gmae Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, so I might not get what you're saying.
We have....an agreement of sorts, Karavolos and I.
For the next decade he follows my every order and command, and in return I give him certain pieces of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

And ok, as long as I don't become a piece of furniture...

We mostly came to World of Darkness through VtMB Laughing

And beware what or who you sit on in Tzimisce haven Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next