Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not bloodlines but Redemption this time

Go down 
+2
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Not bloodlines but Redemption this time Empty
PostSubject: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

This isn't bloodlines, but what the hell...?
ATM, I'm on my first serious runthrough of Redemption. And I'm stuck int the Stefansdom clock. I have no idea how to get my cotery past this penulum thing, and no walkthroug I found even mentiones it.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm

That fucking clock man.
I gave up and only found a way past it when I made a half-hearted attempt with a tiny degree of hope that I'd pass.
There is a scroll of Mist Form or something like that in the chest on the bottom level as I recall, that was what ultimately granted me passage.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Yep I got the scroll. But whatever I do, when the first character to pass stops it by using the switch, it stops in a position where I cant get the rest of them through. Or can I make the scroll work on the whole crew somehow?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 pm

My crew refused to stay still and walked right into the clock before I could stop it, I just went onwards with one character (Erik) until I reached the next level and use a scroll of awaken when they'd spawn at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I keep them mostly switched off anyway, and explore with Christophe alone. Just keep the rest nearby for backup it things get realy ugly. Hasn't occured to me to cjheck yet. But if I'm not mistaken, Eric doesn't get to the party with fogform.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm

He doesn't, I used the scroll and had him as my main man to solo the place.
Had a high fortitude investment with that guy.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 pm

I've tried again now, and got Christophe and Wilhem around without stopping the bloody thing. But now, tha stupid cappadocain bitch, what was her name?, seems not ot be able to run. The controls, especially the positioning realy is clumsy. Mad

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Finally, I got them through...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am

Well done, and sorry for the lack of response these past couple of hours What a Face
School is a pain.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Well done, and sorry for the lack of response these past couple of hours What a Face
School is a pain.

Not so much as work...

@Malkav: Her name was Serena, I think.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Time will tell.
And yeah, her name was indeed Serena.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Time will tell.
And yeah, her name was indeed Serena.

Wait... School? How old are you Karavolas? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

*looks up with beautiful yellow eyes and wags*

Last edited by Feral on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing faster than thinking)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 pm

School, college, whatever.

To answer your question I'm 5!

(Plus 14 = 19)
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Childe - once you get past the pendulum with the Scroll of Mist Form, you can turn it off. Look around with the cursor for the switch; it will light up when the cursor runs across it. (Very obvious panel on the wall.)

Save before you hit the switch... about 1 in 10 times, the pendulum stopped so that it blocks the walkway, and the characters can't get past.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Karavolos wrote:
School, college, whatever.

To answer your question I'm 5!

(Plus 14 = 19)

You lucky bastard... Evil or Very Mad
Can we switch? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Would that make me older or younger?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Would that make me older or younger?

There is 28 below my avatar...

BTW, why don't you put your details on? Like country and age?

Last edited by Feral on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm

I don't pay attention Laughing

I'll pass What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Karavolos wrote:
I don't pay attention Laughing

I'll pass What a Face

I edited my massage above.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Cuz I'm one secretive sunva bich
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Childe - once you get past the pendulum with the Scroll of Mist Form, you can turn it off. Look around with the cursor for the switch; it will light up when the cursor runs across it. (Very obvious panel on the wall.)

Save before you hit the switch... about 1 in 10 times, the pendulum stopped so that it blocks the walkway, and the characters can't get past.
I found the switch. You simply cannot overlook it. But for me it stopped in the wrong position about 10 in 10 times. That's why I asked in the first place Evil or Very Mad

Just finished the Teutonic knight's Headquarters. Why did they even bother putting all these knights in there? Even a Tremere hopper is more of a challenge...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 am

Now I have found out what caused my troubles with the Stephansdom pendulum. My mapfile seems to be coruupted, so the bloody thing doesn't swing the right way. Wink
But if I stop it, and then move on alone to the second level, the others turn up there "alive". So no more problems...

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Just finished the Teutonic knight's Headquarters. Why did they even bother putting all these knights in there? Even a Tremere hopper is more of a challenge...

I kind of liked the Teutonic Knight base. It would be better (and more logical...) if all of your weapons were taken when you are captured, and you have to find weapons after you escape your cell. I like to grab the axe from the room nearby and buff up potence and celerity - it's so amusing to me when you lop off a Teutonic Knight's helmeted head and it goes bouncing across the floor. Even better once your find the Ainkurn sword (twin to Dracula's blade).

Vienna chantry is more fun though. After i read the appropriate Tome, I add XP until I have Prison of Ice. Try your tricks now, Tremere Lords!!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

I kind of liked the Teutonic Knight base. It would be better (and more logical...) if all of your weapons were taken when you are captured, and you have to find weapons after you escape your cell. I like to grab the axe from the room nearby and buff up potence and celerity - it's so amusing to me when you lop off a Teutonic Knight's helmeted head and it goes bouncing across the floor. Even better once your find the Ainkurn sword (twin to Dracula's blade).

Quote :
Vienna chantry is more fun though. After i read the appropriate Tome, I add XP until I have Prison of Ice. Try your tricks now, Tremere Lords!!
Yep, that's a good one. Pepper it up with Theft of Vitae and Call Lightning, and you can go through the rest of the game like a hot knife through butter...

Oh, btw, I only have the german version, and when I ask Ekaterina for her blood, the translation is frankly bullshit. What does she really say? I guess it's some kind of toast to absent friends, but I can't get the real context...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Oh, btw, I only have the german version, and when I ask Ekaterina for her blood, the translation is frankly bullshit. What does she really say? I guess it's some kind of toast to absent friends, but I can't get the real context...

- geek

As far as I can remember(haven't played in a while), her line in the English version is

"I do give thee a goblet of my blood, brave Christoph. May the arm of a saint, arm us with absent friends"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not bloodlines but Redemption this time   Not bloodlines but Redemption this time Empty

Back to top Go down

Not bloodlines but Redemption this time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next