Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heather invisible? [Fixed!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollastar
Fledgling
Fledgling
Hollastar

Heather invisible? [Fixed!] Empty
PostSubject: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

At the beginning, in the hospital I can speak to Heather and everything but she's invisible. I looked around and didn't see anyone with this problem. I'm worried that in the later stages of the game she'd still be invisible when I meet her again. Should I reinstall, since I'm still at the beginning or is there another fix?

Thanks.

Update: Just a quick update, started a new game and still had the same issue.

[FIXED] Ended up doing another fully clean installation and it seemed to work. I thought it may have had something to do with the resolution patch I used, but that didn't have any negative effect on the game this time around. I'm honestly not sure what happen, a rare glitch in the installation maybe? Anyway, after a quick restart and check, along with the resolution patch Heather was there bleeding away internally on the table. All is well.

Last edited by Hollastar on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:34 am

Sorry no idea whatsoever.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 am

What exactly did you install and how did you install it/them ? What's your OS ? Steam or CD ? etc...
Back to top Go down
Hollastar
Fledgling
Fledgling
Hollastar

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:36 am

Steam, on Win 7(TFN 1.1). All I did was use the installer and the path specified, the VTMB main directory. It's the only problem I've ran into so far. I fully reinstalled the game before I got too far and the same issue persisted to happen. I talked with her and continued the quest on but no idea if she'll actually be visible later.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 am

By fully reinstall the game, did you uninstall it, then went through the files and deleted all left over files ?
Back to top Go down
Hollastar
Fledgling
Fledgling
Hollastar

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Claudia wrote:
By fully reinstall the game, did you uninstall it, then went through the files and deleted all left over files ?

No I did not. I used my back up files and reinstalled over them. At this point I have no desire to restart the game to be completely honest lol. I just didn't know if Heather played any significant role role within the mod. For example if she's still the way to get the heavy clothing armor in the game?

By the way it's worth noting that the first installation was a 100% clean installation, I hadn't even had vtmb on this computer before then. Any idea why this bug would be happening? Thanks for the responses by the way!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:48 am

Duh !! Keeping back up files means keeping back up bugs...
Back to top Go down
Hollastar
Fledgling
Fledgling
Hollastar

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 am

Claudia wrote:
Duh !! Keeping back up files means keeping back up bugs...
Well it didn't make sense why it bugged the first time, that was the confusion. As for the second time around..yeah, duh. ^^
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:46 am

Random glitch was random..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather invisible? [Fixed!]   Heather invisible? [Fixed!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather invisible? [Fixed!]
Page 1 of 1