Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 am

No matter how high your persuasion skill is, or any skill for that matter, she never tells you what happened to her face. So I'm just asking what did happen to her face. Was she on the receiving end of Thanatosis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 am

Looks more like somekind of burn mark to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
No matter how high your persuasion skill is, or any skill for that matter, she never tells you what happened to her face. So I'm just asking what did happen to her face. Was she on the receiving end of Thanatosis?

I seem to recall I got her to talk about it one time and only once. LMAO I wish I could remember exactly but I seem to recall she was attacked by a vampire in animal mode or a werewolf and was saved by a vampire who she happens to work for. That's why she hates you but wants to help you on the same token. Very odd character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 pm

You need a very high persuasion to get her to talk about her face and what happened. Silvia isn't a completed character, I had plans to expand on her story and her services, along with additional side quests. Unfortunately the voice actress is currently on a leave of absence so it will be some time, if ever, for me to expand on Silvia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 am

I think she works for the Inconnu though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?   Today at 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Why does Silvia's face look partially rotted?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1