Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Update?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonSaint
Fledgling
Fledgling

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Next Update?   Next Update? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 am

I just recently started playing VTM:B again and decided to try out some of the mods that have come out since I last played. I just finished the Camarilla Edition and now I'm itching to try The Final Nights. However, I noticed that a couple patches have come out since the last version of TFN was released. I was wondering if you were working on an update to integrate the newest patch or if the latest patch even addresses anything that TFN hasn't already covered.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update?   Next Update? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:05 am

Tfn never integrated any patch or other mod, it's its own thing.

And since zero has gone... Well... Lost in fallout ? Probably not gonna happen anytime soon xD
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update?   Next Update? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Claudia is right, I was lost in Fallout 3 land for quite some time but got burnt out on it. I'm itching to play my first full playthrough of TFN and write down ideas that I get to make it better. I'm starting to get that tiny burning feeling to mod and fix bugs so an update may be released in the next 6 months or so, we'll see.

TFN is actually built on top of CE 1.2 which was built on Wesp's patch 6.5. Any bugs that 6.6 or later addressed that pertained to TFN were implemented however I didn't blindly merge TFN 1.1 with Wesp's patches, they are independent.

So when you play TFN 1.1, you're getting Official Patch 1.1 and Wesp's 6.5 Patch along with many features of CE 1.2 (minus the things that TFN changed obviously).
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update?   Next Update? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I actually tried playing FO3 again in September, just after finishing a playthrough of TFN, but I gave up because the dialogue and voice acting were so inferior to Bloodlines that I couldn't stomach them.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update?   Next Update? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Someone is getting spoiled What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update?   Next Update? Empty

Back to top Go down