Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyla9
Fledgling
Fledgling

Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? Empty
PostSubject: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am

I would like to know, before downloading, if Final Nights have male Blood Dolls (men you can flirt with to drink from them) and if male vampires can seduce male humans (instead of only females), the same way female vampires can seduce both male and female, kindred and kine alike.

It always bothered me how, females could easily seduce both genders, but males only female. I mean, as long as the seduction is high enough, you should be able to bend humans sexuality, even if you're a guy scratch
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 am

I dont think you can do that in either mod.
Which is weird because I remember seeing on TVtropes that in one mod (It never specified), it made Romero bisexual, so males could offer services a well as females. I also remember a few blood dolls that were in an older version of the Camarilla edition mod, and the one that was in Downtown was male.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Pretty sure you can seduce Tommy Flayton as a guy.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Pretty sure you can seduce Tommy Flayton as a guy.
For Tommy, you must be a guy, he is completely gay Wink
TFN still has the CE-blooddolls, if I recall right (only played it once or twice, and never with a seductive character). So there is one male in Downtown and one in Hollywood. For the current CE version, I have disabled them, because I don't like the way they are handled.
You can seduce the hotel clerk for Jezebels key with a male character, but for technical reasons you can't do it outright,

For a mod making Romero bisexual, perhgaps Tessara's I never looked into that, because I refuse to register on his forum and make 5 posts just to download a compressed gig of fake tits (probably on a zombie) Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Neyla9
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Thanks   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks for the help, guys! I'll probably look and see if I can find some of those mods, but I'll defintly look into Final Nights later on Very Happy Again, thanks a bucnh!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm

You can seduce the male blood dolls I placed in TFN, the one downtown and the one in Hollywood. You can also seduce the Blue Blood in Santa Monica and feed on him right in the street.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?   Male Blood Dolls and other man on man? Empty

Back to top Go down

Male Blood Dolls and other man on man?
Page 1 of 1