Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest Empty
PostSubject: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest Grimni10

So yeah... I was in a wreck last week and broke my sternum when the steering column of my truck smashed into it. I've been holed up in my room with nothing to do. I've tried to post her on the forum, both in the Dark Room and in the RP section, but I haven't been able to focus. I think I may have suffered a concussion in the wreck as well, considering I slammed my head on the steering wheel and now have the Harry Potter scar. Anyway, I just wanted to explain to my favorite virtual blood-suckers why I haven't been around as much. I wish you all well and hope your holidays are going as best as can be expected. Take care, and I'll try to come back as soon as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Voraxith dude!! I'm so sorry man. That must've been terrible!! I do hope you get better and soon, this place ain't the same without ya! pirat
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 am

I guess this proves that even stone is vulnerable. Smile

Hope you're not in too much pain, and that you heal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 am

Vora, bro!
I hope you get better soon. Car accidents could end so nasty.
I would have licked your wounds were I closer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:25 am

One dog to go... Twisted Evil

Get well soon What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Karavolos wrote:
One dog to go... Twisted Evil

Get well soon What a Face
Nasty Ravnos, You need more I love you !
Want to buy one?

Vora, hope you get better soon Exclamation
If not, can I get your brain for research? Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Get better soon, Voraxith.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Oh dear...
Let me see if I can do Obeah long distance...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 am

Look out Sally! The Tremere Inquisition is coming this way!
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:13 am

Get well soon Vora!!

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest Tumblr_m0bvctNTEg1qjh7mv
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Vorax is getting much love here at TCI! I love this community of blood suckers! I hope one day I get a steering column to the chest so I can get this kind of warm fuzzy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Hrebus Amalia Zer0, what happened to that sexy Samedi you had?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Hrebus Amalia Zer0, what happened to that sexy Samedi you had?

I love the Samedi but I'm a Brujah at heart. Figured I'd stop misrepresenting myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am

Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 am

Oh wow. Thank you guys so much for the love. It really does mean a lot to me. Thank you. I'm actually kinda speechless right now. I'm, uh, I'm gonna take some more Vicodin, crawl back into bed, and go into torpor for another 12 hours or so. Ow...

(Edit: Oh, and Zer0, I miss the old Lost Boys avatar you had. It got to the point that every time I saw Kiefer Sutherland in anything, I thought of you and this place. Which was really weird, because he voiced Raistlin in the animated Dragonlance movie, so it actually brought together two of my favorite fandoms in my head.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 am

The Brujah deck is fine tho

Smile

*pokes the gargoyle* ><'
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 am

Voraxith wrote:
(Edit: Oh, and Zer0, I miss the old Lost Boys avatar you had. It got to the point that every time I saw Kiefer Sutherland in anything, I thought of you and this place. Which was really weird, because he voiced Raistlin in the animated Dragonlance movie, so it actually brought together two of my favorite fandoms in my head.)

I actually took his photo and did alot of photoshop special effects on it. I guess I miss it too. Should I bring it back just for you? Not everyone can take a steering wheel to chest and live to talk about it, you're one tough son of a bitch! pirat
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Voraxith wrote:

I actually took his photo and did alot of photoshop special effects on it. I guess I miss it too. Should I bring it back just for you? Not everyone can take a steering wheel to chest and live to talk about it, you're one tough son of a bitch! pirat

We have Fortitude bro Cool
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Feral wrote:

Ahhh no wonder. As a Brujah, I'd be in recovery for at least a day or two, lol. No
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Feral wrote:

THAT made me laugh so hard my chest hurts. Damn you, Feral! Razz

And Zer0, keep your avatar however you want. I will not dictate. I'm a Servant now, remember? Razz

Claudia, I'm working on it!
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Look out Sally! The Tremere Inquisition is coming this way!

Fine. Then could you please either make or..aquire a tank for me? Not to mention it would help with moving target practice.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Gotta learn to look after yourself Sally, I won't be around forever What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Gotta learn to look after yourself Sally, I won't be around forever What a Face

Damn. No Obeah for Vora then. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Exactly as Planned Twisted Evil

Truly a shame What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Eh, the only difference between getting healed by Obeah and using blood to heal yourself is who spends the blood. So you can mail him a bloodpack for much the same result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest Empty

Back to top Go down

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next