Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-30
Location : Albertirsa, Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Seems like I have to find a Tremere Antitribu and use my "rituals" to make people talk. Twisted Evil
- geek

Or you just simply use your inner Malkavian chaos to make peoples talk. Madness is a powerful weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:14 pm

gschenker wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Seems like I have to find a Tremere Antitribu and use my "rituals" to make people talk. Twisted Evil
- geek

Or you just simply use your inner Malkavian chaos to make peoples talk. Madness is a powerful weapon.
Won't work here. Most people are already stark raving mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
gschenker wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Seems like I have to find a Tremere Antitribu and use my "rituals" to make people talk. Twisted Evil
- geek

Or you just simply use your inner Malkavian chaos to make peoples talk. Madness is a powerful weapon.
Won't work here. Most people are already stark raving mad.

I dont think Obeah 4 would help either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:18 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:
gschenker wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Seems like I have to find a Tremere Antitribu and use my "rituals" to make people talk. Twisted Evil
- geek

Or you just simply use your inner Malkavian chaos to make peoples talk. Madness is a powerful weapon.
Won't work here. Most people are already stark raving mad.

I dont think Obeah 4 would help either.
Nope, we're a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
YAAAAAAY!!!! cheers

*nom nom nom* bounce

Officially the cutest post ever Very Happy

Awwww thanks Eye! Was it as cute as this picture?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Awwww thanks Eye! Was it as cute as this picture?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 am

Pictures of kittens make me sad now. Because yesterday when I was driving to my parents' house I saw the cutest little kitten at the side of the road and 2 hours later when I was returning home I saw the same kitten dead in the middle of the road. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 am

Aww,that's sad... I hate people who don't pay attention while driving. I lost my cat that way. Run over by wife of my neighbour...

Would you please give me the number of the driver? I need to refresh a few skills I learned from my Tzimisce allies... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:20 am

No! No dead kitties! Must think happy thoughts. Damn you for making me sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 am

Voraxith wrote:
No! No dead kitties! Must think happy thoughts. Damn you for making me sad! Sad


I second that Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-30
Location : Albertirsa, Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Awwww thanks Eye! Was it as cute as this picture?


Is this the world's cutest overpigmented Khan kid ever? Weretiger rlz. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-30
Location : Albertirsa, Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 am

Claudia!

Are you looking for some similar "monsters" to protect your Tremere Chantry? Kitties NOT dead, but their voices can be dangerous because their cuty miaow sounds may inflict aggravated wounds upon their innocent Cainite victims. Smile

Be careful and think twice before you take a similar werecat for pet. And what you will do when your Lord have an allergy to Cats? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 am

Humn, I forgot you could make ghouls out of animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 am

Feral wrote:
Aww,that's sad... I hate people who don't pay attention while driving. I lost my cat that way. Run over by wife of my neighbour...

Would you please give me the number of the driver? I need to refresh a few skills I learned from my Tzimisce allies... Twisted Evil

I wasn't there when it happened, I just saw the body.

Voraxith wrote:
No! No dead kitties! Must think happy thoughts. Damn you for making me sad! Sad

Claudia wrote:
I second that Sad

Sorry. Sad Here's a song to cheer you up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTbk9fAdWI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 am

Dragatus wrote:
Sorry. Sad Here's a song to cheer you up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTbk9fAdWI

*frenzies and diablerizes Dragatus*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 am

Looks like in your frenzy you attacked the wrong person.

Sorry for angering you like that, I just have a rather dark sense of humor and couldn't resist the joke.

*Obfuscates and runs away until the frenzy is over.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

*turns on Auspex, turns into a wolf and gives a chase with murder in the eyes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 am

I wonder, is there an actual topic on these boards where we actually stay on topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
I wonder, is there an actual topic on these boards where we actually stay on topic?

Umm, like, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Feral wrote:
*turns on Auspex, turns into a wolf and gives a chase with murder in the eyes*

*Harp like music begins playing, but no music playing devices are seen*

There there, no need to kill someone over a joke.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
I wonder, is there an actual topic on these boards where we actually stay on topic?

Randomly hijacking topics is our local sport Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I think I remember someone saying that people get disappointed if the thread doesnt get off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I think I remember someone saying that people get disappointed if the thread doesnt get off topic.

*stops chasing Dragatus to listen to the harp*

Well... Thats the Law of The Forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Feral wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
I think I remember someone saying that people get disappointed if the thread doesnt get off topic.

*stops chasing Dragatus to listen to the harp*

Well... Thats the Law of The Forum!

Yes...continue being lulled into the song of serenity...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 pm

For the record, I don't actually advocate killing kittens. I'm quite against it. Cute little furballs. cat

I still laugh at the song though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   Today at 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Grade 12s who are going on to play post-secondary, AAA/AA/A
» Last Post Wins
» Post Your Convos!!!
» The 1000th post thread
» Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: