Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Requirements???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathitself2123
Fledgling
Fledgling

Mod Requirements??? Empty
PostSubject: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:40 am

What does this mod requires? does this requires the OFficial patch 1.2 and do you need to download the 1.0 and upgrade to 1.0 for this to work or you can just download the 1.1 FULL Version and start right away ?

Thanks

(Sorry for bad grammar)

Edit : Is this normal? i have Official 1.2 Patch and the Final Nights 1.1 and when i am in new game it shows the VANILLA NAME of them with different skins and i have their VANILLA POWERS as well i chose Ventrue and my ventrue have Dominate etc. i haven't got the custom powers.....

(bad grammar sorry)

Last edited by deathitself2123 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the typo error)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 am

Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you have Ventrue, something went wrong with your installation. You don't need any patches before you install TFN, but installing the official 1.2 patch before you install TFN won't harm.

Make sure you have a clean installation of the original game without any other patch/mod. Then install TFN into your bloodlines main directory (where you also find the vampire.exe file)

- geek
Back to top Go down
deathitself2123
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you have Ventrue, something went wrong with your installation. You don't need any patches before you install TFN, but installing the official 1.2 patch before you install TFN won't harm.

Make sure you have a clean installation of the original game without any other patch/mod. Then install TFN into your bloodlines main directory (where you also find the vampire.exe file)

- geek

I hope i can show you the picture i have but ...... when i print screen it it shows a black screen or the LOADING SCREEN

EDIT : When i the installer is near the end it have a problem called semething like about "Ashople Song.01"
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 am

Sounds like something is wrong with your TFN installer. Probably a corrupt download. Try downloading again. Btw, where did you download? Did you have any problems or error messages from the server?

- geek
Back to top Go down
deathitself2123
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Sounds like something is wrong with your TFN installer. Probably a corrupt download. Try downloading again. Btw, where did you download? Did you have any problems or error messages from the server?

- geek

I downloaded the installer from MODDB but i'm redownloading it now.

EDIT : Does this MOD changes the clan names? the ventrue's clan name is supposed to be Followers of set or it will be the vanilla also does it changes the Disciplines name like Dominate being Serpentis discipline or soemthing like that
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 am

The models and clans that are replaced are changed from >> into
Gangrel >> Assamite
Tremere >> Baali
Ventrue >> Followers of Set
Toreador >> Ishtarri
Brujah >> Osebo
Malkavian >> Salubri
Nosferatu >> Samedi

So yeah, The Final Nights replaces the vanilla clans with new ones, some of which have different disciplines from the original (such as Serpentis).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks for helping him out guys, I didn't see his post until now.

But as what everyone else said, all you need is TFN 1.1 FULL. Download that and install it on top of a fresh copy of Bloodlines. Don't use any patches or mods, don't even use the official 1.2 patch, TFN 1.1 FULL come with it.

You may need to reinstall Bloodlines if it was mis-patched, just to make sure everything is clean.

GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
deathitself2123
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Thanks for helping him out guys, I didn't see his post until now.

But as what everyone else said, all you need is TFN 1.1 FULL. Download that and install it on top of a fresh copy of Bloodlines. Don't use any patches or mods, don't even use the official 1.2 patch, TFN 1.1 FULL come with it.

You may need to reinstall Bloodlines if it was mis-patched, just to make sure everything is clean.

GL! Smile

Thanks for the reply reinstalling VTMB now without the 1.2 patch

Edit : Thanks to all the people who helped me it finally works !!! now i can have some fun with my female Follower of Set vampire!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:26 pm

deathitself2123 wrote:

Thanks for the reply reinstalling VTMB now without the 1.2 patch

Edit : Thanks to all the people who helped me it finally works !!! now i can have some fun with my female Follower of Set vampire!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Requirements???   Mod Requirements??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Requirements???
Page 1 of 1