Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT Mod! But...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sezneg
Neonate
Neonate

GREAT Mod!  But... Empty
PostSubject: GREAT Mod! But...   GREAT Mod!  But... EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I would kill for the original clans with the rest of your systems...

I find the base game/CE to be a touch on the easy side (Troika never had time to properly balance anything), and I DIG the difficulty on TFN (as well as all the extra stuff like the overhaul to inspection, harder sneaking, and the hunters). But... the clans just don't do it for me. I miss the original 7 clans when playing your mod (especially gangrel/nosforatu). So... down the line I really think a "original clan" version of this mod would be great.

*** edit ***

One more thing; I don't get the humanity loss system you implemented. I understand you had to essentially treat humanity as both willpower and humanity from PnP, but the loss from just being around innocent death at low humanity is completely counter to PnP and very problematic for evil/low humanity characters. I find your frenzy and bloodloss timer already provided a hefty penalty for low humanity playthroughs. I would suggest setting 1-2 as the lowest your humanity can mechanically fall in the game. It just makes no sense to have the Baali as a playable clan with your humanity change!
Back to top Go down
Sezneg
Neonate
Neonate

GREAT Mod!  But... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT Mod! But...   GREAT Mod!  But... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

Wanted to add, having gotten to Downtown: The new characters are very well done. High quality voice acting for a mod, I pleasantly surprised with how well these additions went over.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

GREAT Mod!  But... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT Mod! But...   GREAT Mod!  But... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 am

Welcome to the forum Sezneg!

Fersh blood is always welcome Twisted Evil

I share a bit of your sentiment towards Humanity: at 1-2 killing innocents would hardly rouse the Beast. More bore it to slumber.

As for restoring original Clans, I am afraid it is not among Zer0's ideas. And he is the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GREAT Mod!  But... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT Mod! But...   GREAT Mod!  But... Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT Mod! But...
Page 1 of 1