Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)

Go down 
+3
Sio
Voraxith
Claudia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) Empty
PostSubject: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Aux Mots Bleus means "at the blue words'" ; it's may be a reference to a slow 70's song by the same name (Les Mots Bleus, the words you say with the eyes).

http://goo.gl/maps/s9vui

FRIDAY NIGHT
http://goo.gl/maps/mlv51

The place is amazingly quiet, apart from a dog bark every now and then from some of the punk homeless people staying close to the cathedral. Most lights are out, including the café's.

It takes whoever arrives not much effort to notice the Tremere Harpy. He is at the opened window of the second floor, leaning against the small antique looking guard rail. The room behind him has a light on, but it seems it's not a roof normal light (it seems it'd be rather a night lamp, or a desk one).
A strange thing one to notice is that while he is easily recognizable by most, due to his demeanor, one thing is very different : he has shoulder lenght, very white and straight hair. He is smoking and will probably notice anyone out at this time of the night (around 2AM).

Last edited by Claudia on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

Rufus swoops down onto the roof of the building in complete, graceful silence. He seems intent on something for a moment as he crouches down in the darkness.
ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Vora:
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

Rufus watches the night sky for a long moment, as if pondering something complex. His dull red eyes slowly scan the horizon, then drop down to look over the edge of the roof, down to Griffin's balcony. After a while, the Gargoyle drops and descends down to the balcony with great silence and purpose of movement, hardly discernible from the shadows. Once he lands, Rufus remains completely still except for speaking very hushedly.

"Greetings, Master Griffin. I wish to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 am

In a startled surprise, Griffin turns to the voice, before recognize the silhouette and the terms used. He stares at the Gargoyle a few long seconds, staying against the rail. He eventually looks away and towards the streets.
(Jean-Pierre) I am on leave from the clan.. What do you wish from me ?

Obviously, he dislikes being bothered, but he gives him a chance to explain his reasons, after all, he assumes the Gargoyle came on his own and not by orders of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Rufus seems a bit nervous at his intrusion, and obviously wishes to respect the Tremere's privacy as much as possible as he speaks.

"Some rather important business has come up with the clan regarding an artifact believed to be within the Brujah domain. Myself and a few others have been tasked with tracking it down. After speaking with the Brujah Primogen, it has been thought that you may be of some assistance in the matter. There are a few others on their way here to ask for your help. I've come in advance to ask that you please hear them out before sending them away as you rightly should."
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am

Duncan and Miriel reach a street nearing the bar, and she cannot resist singing snippets of a ditty reminding her of their situation. It's in English, I don't want a pickle, just want to ride on my motor-sickle... She hears a dog bark in the distance and skips a verse, singing a little louder with comical unease, And I-iiiiiii don't want to die, just want to ride on my motorcy... -cle.

Background familiar with American music:
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 am

Griffin visibly frowns as he hears about clan business, but he doesn't interrupt the Gargoyle, letting him finish his explanation before giving him a look full of disdain and despise of the subject. He makes a visible effort to bite his tongue before speaking to the Gargoyle once more.
(Jean-Pierre) So this was why all those incidents happened. I know nothing of Brujah nor of artifacts, Rufus, I can't think of a plausible reason why would Primogen Jacob tell you I could or would help. Fine, I will hear them out and eventually guide them if I know something of some use, if they behave a minimum. Who are these "few others" you are speaking about, and when are they to come ?

Hearing something, he turns to look at the streets, before inviting Rufus inside so he wouldn't be seen from the streets, mindful of the Masquerade. He has probably guessed the others were to come and see him that very same night, which seems to displease the Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

The Gargoyle seems discomforted by Griffin's response, but Rufus maintains his usual stoic composure.

"Again, I do apologize for the sudden intrusion, but Regent Kersten believes this matter to be of some urgency. Aside from myself, there should be Mistress Vonigner, Master Wolvenheart, M. Oliver of Clan Brujah, Ms. DeBoucher of Clan Toreador, and there may be one or two others - I'm not entirely certain. Primogen Theodore seemed rather insistent that you would possess the key to unraveling this mystery."

He glances down at the noisy two-wheeled contraption of the mortals and scowls, then follows Griffin's lead into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Duncan makes his way to Sainte-Andre, and follows Claudia's directions north to Griffin's club. As he turns down Rue Poquelin Moliere, he grins at Miri's singing; although she cannot see his reaction from the rear seat.

Movement from a second-floor balcony draws the Brujah's attention; he catches a glimpse of a stony gray wing as Rufus enters via the balcony window. Duncan lets the motorcycle coast to the sidewalk below the balcony; the motor is off before it comes to a stop. While the neonate removes his helmet, he speaks to Miriel.

Here we are. Note to self: No long car trips with you. Not without a better playlist, anyway.

Duncan straps the helmet on the rear seat once Miri is off, and accepts his laptop case from her.

Rufus is here. I guess we beat William and Estela, though. Hope they find it. Shall we? He heads for the door, although he does wait for Miri, in case she wants to say something before they enter..
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 am

Miriel grins incredulously, passing the laptop bag on to its owner, I know other songs! she whispers sharply in mock protest.

She follows him to the door, stopping when he pauses, hands on her hips. She gives him a look and a crooked smirk when enough silence passes between them and he opens the door, leading them in.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am

The place has been closed for a few hours already. Griffin observes the two arrive once Rufus is in, and after a little sigh, he dingles keys above them to get their attention.
(Jean-Pierre) You'll need these. Close behind you.

He lets them fall, but they are tied to a cord, through a carabiner. Once the key ring holding the two keys have been taken by any of the two and untied from the carabiner, the cord goes back up. It may bring some memories to the kindred who have ever lived in buildings that do not have interphones.
They can enter the library-café with one of the two keys easily enough, they are not particularly secured. The door lock is a simple three point lock, which was probably installed a couple of decades ago. Everything in the café has been shut down and cleaned, as all chairs are leaning against their respective tables. Duncan and Miriel can easily notice the absence of coffee smell like most French cafés have, but in exchange, one can smell bakeries and tea. By all means the style is very bobo (bourgeois/bohemian), a place to discuss literature and some art, as the paintings and sculptures around the rooms show.

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) 52CE34C3-C5E1-4392-AAA1-62D21E9708DA

After having passed behind some very comfortable seats, around low tables containing bookmarks and even some classic board games, the two easily notice the old wooden (and loud when they step on them) stairs leading up towards the first floor (some kind of art gallery ? The sign says "exposition Emmanuel Lefage" and the doors are closed) and then to the second floor. The door has been opened by Griffin already so they could enter.

The flat the three of them discover (or know already) is a big living/dining room, which continues on to a corridor leaving certainly to a bedroom (or several), kitchen and bathroom. The main table, which looks as antique as the Tremere might be, is surrounded by matching chairs and is covered by an enormous amount of paper over which the Tremere has seemingly taken notes in until quite recently, with a panel of ink pens and white sheets for longer notes. A small lamp which diffuses a yellow warm light had been placed on some sort of dresser. There is a rug, maybe iranian under the fourniture, over the wooden floor that may have never been changed, but has been kept in good shape. The place is quite dark and maybe even a little overwhelming as such fashions in interiors were very heavy.
The chandelier has been modernized with electricity, but it's off. Jean-Pierre doesn't look particularly welcoming, as he was seemingly busy when the Gargoyle arrived. While he still wears his suit, he had taken off his jacket (which is probably resting in the entrance wardrobe).

Academics 2:

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) Fh-mobilier-collection-01

As they go up, they can hear Griffin speaking to what Duncan guessed to be Rufus.

(Jean-Pierre) Wolvenheart ?

The Tremere signs they can enter once he hears them coming up and approaches whoever caught the keys, certainly wanting them back as he hold the cord and the carabiner in his left hand. He gives to each of them a long stare before nodding as some sort of salutation.

Last edited by Claudia on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 am

When Griffin sends the keys down, Duncan removes them from the carabiner and looks back up at the Tremere. Thank you. The neonate opens the door, holds it for Miriel, and then enters and relocks it.

Duncan's only comment as they go upstairs is:
Nice place.

Upon entering the upstairs area, the Brujah gives a small bow to Jean-Pierre as the latter approaches. Duncan hands the keys back to Griffin, but he waits to speak until Griffin acknowledges them with a nod.

Thank you for seeing us, M. Griffin. Allow me to introduce Miriel De Boucher, of the Toreador clan. Duncan pauses briefly to allow them to greet each other, before he continues.

Claudia mentioned briefly that you were on vacation or something, but Theodore Jacob thought you might be able to shed some light on past events. Theo and M. Kersten both agree that the matter is important, and if those two agree on anything, you know it's serious.

Duncan smiles a bit, to lighten the mood slightly; and he looks to Rufus a moment before facing Griffin once more.

Has Rufus explained the situation to you yet? I heard your clanmate's name being mentioned as we entered, but I see that he's not here yet. He had to make a stop by your chantry.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:24 pm

The Harpy wastes no time to tie back the keys to the home-made system. He listens, attentive, giving a look at Miriel as Duncan presents her, he nods to her. He goes back to the window in between two subjects, as he hears another motor pass by.
(Jean-Pierre) Miss De Boucher. "Vacation".. The Tremere are like the military as far as oppression and freedom are concerned, so I use the term "being on leave". I would rather stay away from the Chantry for the time being, something Primogen Kersten understood by giving me such leave.

He eyes out, raising an eyebrow, squints, observes a moment, before doing what he just did earlier, to give the keys to the other two once they've parked.
(Jean-Pierre) I would guess Miss Vonïgner lend you her scooter? Close behind you.

He turns back to the other, once the keys have been taken.
(Jean-Pierre) I've been told there is something about some artifact on your Primogen's domain. He addresses Duncan as he states "your primogen", so it's clear he means Theodore Jacob. I'm afraid someone may want to waste your time as I know very little of artifacts, or of Brujah domains. May I have some details, as for which past events you are speaking about ?

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Arriving at the building, Estela stops the vespa and kills the engine. She takes the helmet off her head and hooks it to the steering wheel again with the chain it'd been strapped to before. Running a hand through her short black hair to fix it she turns her attention to William, gesturing toward the building. “We have arrived.” She looks around in the street, probably looking for some sign of Duncan and Miriel. “I don't see the others, though they might've arrived already.” She winks playfully at the Tremere as she makes sure the vespa is locked securely. “What with you taking forever sorting out a new outfit.” She's jesting of course, as is more than evident by her smile and light tone of voice.

The young vampire then turns and moves towards the door leading into the building. Her attention is caught by a figure in a window when he speaks and lowers something.
“She did, yes.” She answers the question as she removes the keys from the cable, nodding that she understood the instruction given. Opening the door with one of the keys, Estela steps inside and waits for William to follow her before she closes and locks the door once more. As she moves through the building, she is very attentive and curious to her surroundings, letting her gaze wander around freely and taking in the furnishing and decoration of the building's interior. She takes her time for it too, uncaring if she falls behind William or not.
alertness+perception>4:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm

William gets off the Vespa and studies the building while Estela locked their ride.
"All this traveling around was becoming a pain, so I had to dump some accessoires anyhow."
He uttered in a distracted tone at Estela following her towards the door. He caught a glimpse of the figure as key was being lowered and Estela answered his question.

Once inside, he gave a short whistle.

"Fiiiuw, Fancy."

Following the way as he entered the room, he took a briefest of moments to take in his surroundings as his vision landed on Griffin and the rest of the group.

"Greetings and well met Sodalis Jean-Pierre Griffin, my name is William Wolvenheart, and my apologies for this interruption."
The Tremere gave a bowing gesture with his head as he held out his hands, Palms up.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Miriel bows her head when Griffin acknowledges her, Mr. Griffin. Glancing up to see Rufus brings a pleasant smile to her face.

She eyes the room while Duncan begins, just before the last of their party arrives. She finds the papers on the table particularly interesting, but says nothing, glancing up as William greets the Harpy in the traditional way. She waits to see what he says, ready to lend a voice, but is otherwise subtle in manner and presence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm

After a long deep stare, he puts both hands up seeing William's gesture, refusing the salute.
(Jean-Pierre) I am on leave from the clan, and I have not been informed of your presence, nor proof of your lineage. Until then..

The Tremere refuses to acknowledge William as a Tremere until he has other proof. He gave a look to Rufus, knowing he would confirm, but it's still not proof enough for the Harpy.
Once he has retreived his keys from Estela, as she's made her way up, and put them back in the carabiner, the Tremere puts the whole system back to its rightful place, a key holder next to the entrance door of the flat, and closes such door. He observes her very carefully as well, obviously not knowing her.

(Jean-Pierre) As for you.. ? If Claudia lend you something of hers, you must be one of her friends, but we have yet to meet.

Now that he has passed closer to all of the five kindred in the room, something apart from his hair (which is undyed despit the unusual color and his age appearance) may strike them : his eyes are far lighter than before, in a very light blue, as well as some pattern in the iris. Maybe he wore contacts on Wednesday when he was seen by Miriel and Duncan then.
A very known sound by Europeans break the few instants of silence : a small click, followed by the sound of a cookoo, twice, followed by another click, meaning it's 2 o'clock. After some basic investigation, the cookoo clock can be found between two shelves of books, certainly an old piece due to the color of the wood but also the materials used in the chains and counterweights.

medecine 1:

He walks back to the window, but leans against one of windowed doors, so he can have a look outside if needed.

(Jean-Pierre) As I was telling these three, whoever sent you to me is likely to be wasting your time. However Theodore Jacob is a bright man, and if it is serious enough for Miss Vonïgner to please the Regent, then I am willing to hear you out and give you some help.

Inquisitive, it's clear Jean-Pierre wants some more details, but he is willing despite his general unwelcoming behavior.

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 pm

William frowns, then his eyes light up.
"Forgive me, how silly of me, proof... "

Unbuttoning his jacket, he takes out 2 tangled necklaces. He takes them apart and pulls a chain out with a silver cross.
" Regent Kersten provided me evidence for these moments. Of course if I lose it, he'd have my dust on a silver platter. "
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Duncan doesn't seem to care about Griffin's appearance; or at least he doesn't show any reaction to the albino hair and eyes.

The neonate watches as William attempts to establish his bona fides. As Griffin looks over the necklaces offered to him by the younger Tremere, Duncan speaks.

Sorry to disturb your leave. The reason Theodore thought you might be able to help us is that we're looking for an artifact, one that your sire, Mme. Vranken, was searching for before she died. The Sabbat tried to find it a few days ago, when they attacked a few areas in Jacob's domain. I think M. Kersten wants to find it before the Sabbat do, and he's tasked William here with finding it. And since he and Claudia asked nicely, Theodore is willing to help, and granted access to his domain.

Theo thought you might have access to Vranken's logs, being her childe. Or that you might know something concerning whatever she was looking for, 130 years ago. It's a slim chance, I know; but he thought it was worth a try. All I know at present is a few areas where she was searching, and that it's probably underground.

The young Brujah gestures towards Willam. William might know a bit more, if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Griffin inspects the chain and its pendants handed to him, eyes wide open and observing it quite closely in its mere details, before giving it back.
(Jean-Pierre) I am not close enough to the Regent to know what he wears.

Duncan and Miriel can easily remember that the Regent did not wear it openly when they saw him in Elysium and in Saint Eloi. The Harpy gives a deep glare at Duncan as he mentions Vranken, while he hands back the silver cross to William. He looks away a moment, before giving the Brujah another look (at least not as unfriendly, but still as likable as he usually is).
(Jean-Pierre) Here. I know nothing of that woman's research, but as guessed, being her only offspring alive.. Her other creation, Stephanie Neyrinck, who was entrusted with it all to begin with, had no valid heirs when she died, and as such, the precedent Regent decided I should keep it all. Of course Priçogen Jacob has granted access to Claudia's pretty eyes...

He sounds particularly displeased with that fact that he was given such responsibility, seemingly forced through it. He does not name Vranken nor Tarcisus, but it's clear that he is speaking about them, and it's also about as obvious that he dislikes them both. He does seem a little obvious of the fact that Theodore has somewhat of a soft spot fot Claudia. He shakes his head, slowly.
(Jean-Pierre) I will grant you access to everything she had written concerning this subject, after I've spoken to the clan. Her belongings were quite tidy, so I should be able to find it before dawn if you are patient enough. Personally, I do not hold any information concerning the matter at hand as it was never in my areas of interest.

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Though quite a bit slower than William, Estela eventually makes her way up toward the room and hands the keys back to Griffin. While he is busy putting them back on the old fashioned but functional system he has, the young Kindred looks around, observing the room as curiously as she had the rest of the building. She turns back to Griffin when he speaks to her, noticing his close observation of her. She smiles warmly, nodding in confirmation to what he'd said and observes him in return. “I'm a friend of Claudia, yes. I'm Estela Aguilar. I only arrived a few days ago.”
Perception+alertness>5:
Out of habit she begins to extent her hand for a handshake, but then hesitates, looking unsure at the Tremere. Should he make no move to accept the gesture, she raises it to idly play with her earchain. “A pleasure to meet you.”

Stepping back, Estela follows the conversations quietly, letting the clock distract her for only a few seconds. Mostly, she keeps her attention on Griffin. “Ah!” she exclaims after several moments as something mentally clicks in place. “I wondered why you looked familiar to me. Now I remember! You're that guy who often sit by himself in cafés in the corner, reading books.” Realizing that she pretty much interrupted the conversation with her small outburst, Estela looks around sheepishly. “Er.. Sorry about that....?”
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 pm

William sighs as he takes back the necklace and tucks it back into his shirt after hanging it on his neck, he took out his phone.
"Every little piece of info helps. I have miss Anson look into any records we might have in the library, but she said our records are rather scarce when it comes to Bordeaux underground. So I'll have to buy the Toreadors a drink to find out if they got any records kept by their architects tomorrow evening... well technically this evening. Anyhow."

Scrolling through his contacts...

Phone:

..he selects Lyle's contact number and presses dial.

"Would you believe me if the regent himself would confirm my identity?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 am

Miriel makes no comment until Estela mentions Griffin's interest in books; she's been eyeing the pages on the table the whole while. She waits until there's a lull in conversation before asking softly aside, ...is this a manuscript?

She shifts where she stands, showing an interest in approaching the table for a closer look, if Griffin allows it. She smiles politely as she asks, May I?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

When Griffin relates the history of Vranken's logs, and glares at Duncan, the young Brujah makes a sort of conciliatory gesture and lowers his eyes briefly, before speaking to the Tremere Harpy.

I'm sorry for bringing unpleasant past associations to mind. I appreciate that you're willing to help us in spite of this.

Duncan watches as Griffin rejects the necklaces offered by William as proof of identity; yet when Jean-Pierre says he will grant them access after he speaks with the clan, Duncan smiles and nods.

Thank you. I understand the need for verification, given the current climate in Bordeaux. I'm glad Theodore asked Claudia to verify my identity in front of everyone, that first night in Elysium. Duncan grins, and adds: Well, maybe 'asked' isn't the right word... he was rather insistent. Still, Claudia was gentler with me than Kersten was with that red-headed Toreador.

The Brujah neonate waits patiently as William makes another attempt to convince Griffin. The expression on Duncan's face conveys his doubt that the elder Tremere will accept a phone call from Lyle; yet Duncan says nothing.

Duncan also shows interest as Miriel asks to view the manuscript pages, yet he stays where he is. He gives a warning to the Toreador, although it's hard to tell whether or not he is serious.

Careful... if he's writing some Tremere textbook, you might go blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: