Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Eric laughs quietly, the idea of presenting such a gift to the brujah amuses him
Very well, we will go see Claudia, I was thinking of visiting her too, whenever you are ready Madame Rosetti we will depart.
Eric feels like he is being asked to leave, surely he could have asked Armand to accompany Neve, so perhaps he wants to discuss something in private.
Still, the situation works for him, he may be able to get some information of Tarcisus from Claudia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Neve pushed her chair back and stood up. I'll give you two a little privacy, with Eric I will be in safe hands.
Neve walked pass Mr. Griffin, giving him a blink with her left eye, and letting her hand curl up over his right side of his chest, over his shoulder, while she headed for the door with her hips swinging.

Mr. Armand, Eric and I will be waiting downstairs by the car.. Have a nice night Mr. Griffin Neve smiled at him as she waited for Eric.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:53 am

(Jean-Pierre) 17, Chartrons' dock..

The Tremere gives the haven's address as if he knew it by heart. He stays very passive at the Female Ventrue's caress, but follows her with his eyes. In Elysium, he doesn't touch anyone and he doesn't let anyone touch him. Intriguing.
His following statement is more mystical than factual, as if he meant that because they are of the same lineage, Tarcisus, Lyle and Claudia have something in common, which is why he warns the two Ventrue about it.

(Jean-Pierre) Be careful as she is made of Tarcisus' and Kersten's blood. Now, Mr Colin... Our game.

Armand nods when their affair is mentioned. They wait for the other two to have left to discuss.
It takes Armand a mere two minutes to come down, after having finished his discussion. He joins the other two with a smile.

(Armand) That was not too bad, was it? I have some affairs to take care of, my presence won't be useful to talk with Miss Vonigner. Shall I drive you ?

Griffin opens again the window, and the three Ventrue can hear the Cuckoo announcing it's 4:30. The sun will rise around 6:30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 am

Neve walks to the car; I won't say no to a lift Neve was a little uncomfortable by the mere thought of going to Claudia, but it did calm her down having Eric at her side. Will we be going directly for Ms. (Mrs.??) Vonigner, or will we be having a drink on our way? I am a little thirsty.
Neve waited for Eric to open the door for her while she just stood there smiling with her purse dangling from her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Eric opened the door to let Neve in, but his mind was elsewhere, Griffin mentioned he was playing a game with Armand, that intrigued him, what could this game be, clearly it was important enough to be discussed privately.
Only two hours before sunrise, this would have to be a quick visit to Ms. Vonigner.

Let's go then, time is of the essence, thanks for the lift Armand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Armand bips to unlock the car so it would open, and he does it with a smile. He speaks to both Ventrue when Neve mentions being a little thirsty.
(Armand) I would gladly let you have access to my vessels, but I am unsure they would be of your taste.. And even if they did, I wouldn't want to jeopardize myself by stumbling on such vital information, which could put me in great danger.

He's logical in his argument, while finding out a Ventrue's taste is a great asset to act against him, if that Ventrue finds out someone else knows, the Ventrue will take quick action against the person knowing his most valuable taboo : his feeding preference. Even finding out "by accident" could be a true double edged sword, and Armand doesn't believe he'll be capable of using such information against his Elders... At least not in the current situation.
He sits at the driver's seat with a nod, opens the GPS of the car, but he doesn't enter the address. He'd rather un-zoom and check the map, making his own route, and starts to drive, the shortest route. Once on the docks, the two Ventrue in his car can see how well the childe of the Prince can drive : he's smooth, at ease, attentive, and of course, to avoid drawing any unnecessary attention, he respects all codes (which is quite complicated for Elders, as the driving rules tend to change very often : speed limits, turning lights, new symbols...). As he drives, he gives his opinion oh "miss or mrs" about Claudia, and the little time they have left.

(Armand) I'd say "Miss", the Tremere do not tend to engage in something like marriage, and I doubt this one Tremere ever left childhood. Despite her being older than me. I'm sure she is educated enough to offer you Hospitality, if time runs out. If you would allow me an advice, I would, however, call a taxi beforehand just in case, depending on how far away you live...

As he mentioned marriage, Armand lifter his left hand, showing the white gold wedding ring at his hand. After all, Armand was embraced in his late 20's to early 30's, it's only logical that he was married. Claudia on the other hand was in her late teens or early twenties, so Armand's assumption is that she was never married. The fact that she was found in an mental asylum only adds to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Neve turned around in the seat so she could look back at Eric sitting in the back seat of the car Before we go in I think we should talk about, what exactly are we going to tell her or ask her about? I mean we can't just go in and rabble about the artifact and ask if she knows anything about it. So what do you think Eric? How should we approach it?
Neve ran her right hand through the left side of her head, stuffing her hair behind her ear, showing the left side of her dentition. She had her canine tooth sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Eric thinks for a moment, this is not Griffin after all, she may not like being asked about her clan's actions
I guess we should ask how she's been, but not mention her outburst, she may be sensible about it.
We can let the artifact for later and ask her first about Tarcisus, after all his presence in town is obviously known by her, specially considering that Griffin said he may be here because of her, if we get her comfortable enough by talking about that we might be able to ask her about the artifact safley.
Not the most elaborate of plans, but manipulation is largely based on improvisation, and if Eric remembers correctly she was not exactly fond of Tarcisus, but things may have changed.
We must be careful not to offend her in any way, unlike Griffin we don't know her very well, but if she doesn't know about the artifact we could try to make her feel left out by her elders, maybe then she'd tell us something, what did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm

In truth it seemed Claudia didn't agree much with Tarcisus as a Prince, but she seemed to like her grandside enough to let him go all "my favorite grandchilde !", pats and grabbing her cheeks. At least she seemed passive enough to it. In truth only her coterie (Laure Nolveaux, Jerome Lehin, both Toreador, and Thomas Durieux, Ventrue harpy deceased recently) seemed close enough to her to know more of her, as in Elysium she was always mostly understanding, a little childish but polite. This is why she is mostly known for her empathy.
Armand smiles as he drives and listens to his two clanmates, and eventually gives his opinion.

(Armand) As far as I know, this Tremere is very perceptive and will likely see through if you aren't careful. I remember overhearing she was a very talented user of Auspex. She stroke as a friendly-type to me, so I suppose if you avoid subjects close to her heart you should be fine. After all, Mr Griffin also seems to think so, else he wouldn't have given us her address so easily.

Common knowledge for someone used to hanging out enough and often enough in Elysium. Neve certainly knows this.

Soon enough Armand turns around on the docks, slowing down a little as he reads the numbers. He parks on the empty streets, putting the warnings.

(Armand) We have arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 pm

It seemed like Neve was thinking a bit about what her two clansmen were saying.  Neve took off her seat belt, not that she needed it, it wasn't the cops she was thinking of, but she didn't want to ruin this dress by flying through the windshield. Neve leaned herself forward, looking out of the window and up at the stars - and all of a sudden she changed the subject; Hmm don't you two sometimes miss the hot rays from the sun? These sunglasses looks pretty hot on some of those kines but they are never useful. I can't even remember how it feels having the suns rays burning you through the windshield, wearing black dresses being even hotter.

Neve didn't make any gesture to leave the car, she was just sitting there all entranced by the millions of stars on the heaven. Or there used to be, as the city lights ruin the view. Also ain't it funny how those stars are actually Petits Soleil but yet they don't burn us? I wonder why.
Neve was sitting in her own world, engulfed in her own little world, like a Toreador succumbing to their clan weakness.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Armand chuckles with a smile, as he turns off the car, leaving the warnings on.
(Armand) I am not as old as you both are, but I understand. However, if someone would be to grant you the wish and pleasure to see the rays of the sun again, many would be devastated by your loss. Why the other stars don't burn us... Maybe UVs ? Lightyears ? No, what surprises me is why the reflection of the Sun's rays on the Moon do not harm us. I am no scientist, but you may ask Vonigner, maybe she'll be able to answer us.

Please continue here : http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1796p15-claudia-s-17-quai-des-chartrons#31619
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6