Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Estela's body was entirely rigid and unresponsive to the poking, every muscle pulled taut in her curled up position. There's a small amount of blood on her hair and scalp where her nails had dug through the skin. Her eyes are wide open and unblinking, staring ahead into nothingness. Her lips are pulled back over her extended fangs in a silent snarl of pain and fear. She gives no sign of having heard William, or even of being aware of his presence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 am

William blinked several times and looked at Rufus.
"Dude, did you feed me stonerblood?"
The neonate shook his head, trying to clear it, failing at that, he figured something in the room caused the episode, grabbed one of the Toreador's feet tried to pull her over the floor, failing miserably. As he failed with a 'hhuuunnnggghhh', he exclaimed.
"Damn it girl, what did you eat when you were human!"
And dropped her feet with a thudd on the floor.

Dicipline:
 

Rubbing his hands quickly stretching, he once more took her leg and dragged her unceremoniously out of the room whistling a tune. Oblivious to the fact that Rufus would have been a much better candidate for the job.

After a few minutes, they arrive back in the lounge he and Rufus were waiting, dropping the leg with a soft thonk on the wooden floor, he saw a bathroom, entered and walked to the sink, noticing a bucket nearby, he filled it halfway and went back to the shocked fledgeling and poured the liquid on her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Rufus watches William tend to the stricken woman, but as soon as he sees the neonate attempt to move her, the Gargoyle wordlessly intercedes and easily lifts her still body, moving her about with grace and dignity.

"Stoner blood? Is that..."

The Gargoyle stops himself, and William is almost certain that Rufus took that as an insult against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Since Rufus intercedes before William tries again to take Estela, William can choose not to spend the blood point Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

ST:
 

"Wha? Nooo, I meant that the mortal was on drugs. Got to keep up with them times big guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Estela doesn't give a single sign of being aware of the tugging at her leg, and the eventual carrying around by the Gargoyle. She remains silent and motionless, even when put down on the floor again.

As the bucket of water is emptied on her face, the young Kindred gives the first signs of coming back to her senses. She sputters, her body making a few spastic movements before they decided to obey properly again. Wide eyed and clearly still partly in shock, she looks around at her surroundings. It takes a moment before she seems to recognize the room they're in and her attention settles on Rufus and William. She looks at the bucket in William's hands, then to her own soaked form.
“What the hell man!” She exclaims, attempting to sound angry though she's still clearly disturbed, shocked, and possibly embarrassed by the situation she finds herself in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 pm

"Voila, I call it, 'Ze Wet Roze'... You're welcome by the way."
Putting down the bucket and taking a seat as if nothing happened, he crossed his legs and leaned his chin on his hand as he placed his arm on the nearby table with a goofy grin on his face.
"Girl, you totally blacked out right there, twas like, a blacked out person man. Like you ate more shrooms than my last feed. I'm most likely high as fuck by the way, I never was as a mortal, so I'm not entirely sure... But the room is wobbly, I'm seeing slightly double, feeling rather frisky at the moment and pouring that water was funnier than it should have been so yeah. So! Once you fix your scalp to fit your skull once more, mind explaining what that was all about?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 am

Rufus watches all this, standing behind William, arms crossed over his chest, not sure of what to do. He attempts to maintain a comforting expression on his face and fails miserably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 pm

It takes Griffin a long moment to show up to the room, looking intrigued about what had happened and what caused the scream. He observes each kindred one by one with a curious and intrigued look, waiting for any of them to give him an explanation. He's holding a folder of old yellow and brown papers put together in some sort of diary. He's also almost covered in dust and his hair had caught a few spiderwebs. He puts the folder on the table, lifting a pile of dust out of it.
He then looks in total disapproval of the water on his wooden floor, and certainly demands it to be cleaned ; his intentions are clear even if he speaks not a word.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 am

When William sees the older Tremere enter, he offered a brief, "Your paintings made miss rosey sunshine pull a Malkavian imitating blackout, so I improvised."

He glanced once more at Estela, "On second thought, I'm starting to think defining you as a Toreador wasn't quite the correct assessment." He added while leaning back comfortably into his chair, making no move on cleaning the mess, obviously expecting Estela to clean her own blood and water of the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 am

A first glance could give an educated mind a good hundred of years of age to that expanding spine folder and it's content. To be fairer, the folder looks more recent than the content (through the color of the paper, but also the visible ink, it's clear the folder was used for storage some time after). It contains visibly a diary or notebook of somesort as well as several sheets of paper inserted in said book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Rufus casually watches the interaction between Jean-Pierre and William, but seems much more intent (and concerned for) Estela. He approaches her and kneels down next to her.

"Can I help in any way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Estela send a venomous glare in William's direction when he speaks to Griffin. “You're high. You shouldn't be thinking.” She doesn't seem to be willing to tell any of them what happened. At all. She avoids eye contact with them and her pose is entirely defensive. The vampire clearly feels miserable and unhappy with the situation.

Rufus' approaching and words startle her visibly. Her eyes snap up to meet his for a moment. She relaxes again after a moment, letting out a sigh and resting her head against her raised knees.
“I don't know. Can you?” Though it's a rhetoric question, there's a small shimmer of hope in her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Rufus smiles very softly, what little humanity he has lifts exuding hope to Estela. He offers his hand and helps her to her feet, then glances at the other two.

"My lords, the lady deserves a bit of privacy."

The Gargoyle shoos them out of the bathroom, then shuts and locks the door. He does not take no for an answer, not even from Jean-Pierre. He then turns to Estela, the comforting smile back, and he goes over to the tub and begins running it. The Gargoyle gathers a few things for hygiene, then turns toward her.

"I shall take care of you. Do not worry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Jean-Pierre listens to William's explanation, then gives a quick glance at Estela and the fact that she's wet, which of course makes him notice the wet revealing top. He was about to say something to William but prefers to hastely leave, letting the Gargoyle deal with it. He puts the folder on the table in the main room and moves away from it, letting William work through it.
(Jean-Pierre) They're not my paintings. I didn't think any of these would have affected a Toreador in anyway.

He actually sounds between sorry and surprised. He shrugs and advises.
(Jean-Pierre) Don't bother a Toreador in trance, next time, they usually think of it as a thrilling experience.

He takes out part of a spiderweb out of his hair, then sighs.
(Jean-Pierre) I found most of her notes. I hope you'll be able to puzzle them out. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Estela looks up from her knees to the Gargoyle besides her, then down to his outstretched hand. Though a little hesitant and unsure, she accepts it and lets him pull her to her feet. Looking down at herself, she notices how the wet shirts clings to her form. A bit self-conscious, she tugs at the fabric to free it up a little, then crosses her arms before her chest.
Rufus' claim that she deserves some privacy is met with a grateful look from the young Kindred. She follows him to the bathroom, relaxing a little when the door is closed and locked, shielding her from prying questions and eyes.


“Thanks.” she mutters softly toward the Gargoyle as she watches him move about the tub.
empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Rufus aids her in getting her clean as much as possible. He takes her clothing and rings it out carefully using his Kindred strength, then once she is clean and dry, hands her clothing back. He says little to nothing, and avoids staring at her for too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 am

William takes the bundle of papers and places it in front of him, studying the cover briefly before opening it, taking off his gloves to prevent them getting sticky with cobwebs and old dust. He slowly went through the maze of information, ordening it according to relevance to their needs and taking some notes and pictures on his phone for later reference.

He stared after Rufus went off playing beauty and the best with the suspected Malkavian and suppressed a smile as he continued his work.

After a while, he stared at the reddish water and wondered if the blood wasn't diluted enough and would still give him information when tasting it.

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 am

Griffin taps his shoulders to get rid of some more dust, and observes William's work a moment before leaving again, mumbling something in the lines of "I'll be back".

If some of the blood has even left Estela's body on her nails and hair, it was watered down and is now useless.

There are tons of information in those notes, and it's not really easy to go through. It's not like Vranken thought that anyone would be reading her notes, and she even had her own system. It'll take all of the rest of the night just to understand what she wrote, decipher her codes, work on the meanings of some words, use internet to know what were the old names for streets and have a clue on historical events named or hinted in the journal. And there are no schematics nor any drawings that could be of use.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

William spent the rest of the night deciphering Vranken's journal after he had ordered and inventoried the not encoded pages, he took out a small notebook and a bronze fountain pen and took careful notes while regularly scratching out pages as he worked on breaking whatever mess the female Tremere did. He occasionally glanced towards the bathroom as he heard noises and leaned back whenever he was in thought on the possible combinations. The effects from the drugs the mortal had taken before his untimely demise worn off.

OOC:
 

Giving a soft sigh, using air his lungs did not need, he leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head, and then stretched them upwards, a remnant of his human habits after he waited for a cracking sound and he briefly felt his left shoulder. "This is going to take the entire night it seems." He said towards nobody in particular in an attempt to break the silence of the room.

Taking a particularly messy page which was hanging loose in the book from the stack, he rose and took his phone in one hand as he surfed the web while keeping the page in his left hand, he slowly walked around the room with an excited grin around the room, avoiding the pool of water on the floor. Relieved that he was back into his comfort zone, deciphering knowledge and no conscious being in the room that demanded his attention.

Auspex 4:
 

Somewhere during the process, he gave a short laugh as he noticed he missed a very simple repeating pattern which allowed him to decipher several pages, but then quickly noticed that Vranked used different methods on different areas within the files.
{English}"Ohh Vranken, you naughty Naughty Girl." It would take William a new series of attempts at cracking the remaining pages before he could even begin at making sense of the whole journal.

Once he succeeded, he carefully ripped the worthless pages from his notebook, and took pictures with his phone if he needed to retain entire pages. He regularly had to wipe dust of his clothes and clean his phone screen from the dust that had settled on him from the old book. At several points during the entire process, he hummed a fast paced but rithmic song at the easy parts.

Auspex 2:
 
Perception 2:
 
ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Estela lets Rufus assist her, a little uneasy at first, but warming up to the treatment soon enough. She lets out a sigh once she sits down in the bath, letting herself get submerged in the heated water. After a few moments she pops her head out of the water, shaking some water from her spiky hair.
Once she believes herself to be clean again, she rises from the tub and begins to dry herself off with the offered towel. The vampire sends Rufus a grateful smile, accepting her wrung out clothes. She dresses herself quickly.
“Thanks for this Rufus. I feel much better now.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed May 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Rufus watches her for a second, then speaks very softly.

"What... happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Wed May 01, 2013 1:27 pm

The Harpy eventually comes back towards the bathroom. He stops in front of it a moment. Both Kindred inside can hear someone has touched the handle, before the steps move away. He then walks to the main study room, gives a look to William, has an eye out of what he's doing, but doesn't interrupt him. He takes back the manuscript and puts back together the sheets in order, calm and silent

William:
 


Rufus:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Fri May 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Estela notably flinches when the Gargoyle asks her about what had happened. She looks away from him, suddenly seeming a lot more interested in the emptied bathtub now than in the individual that had helped her.
“Nothing,” she says, defensive. After a few seconds of silence however, her shoulders sack down, the young vampire being aware that she wouldn't be able to fool anyone with that after what'd happened. “It's just...” she pauses, briefly looking at the door as she hears someone outside of it, then shakes her head. “I don't want to talk about it.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 am

By the time the other two arrive (with or without having had a snack), Griffin will do the exact same procedure as earlier to give them the keys and let them in, then closes the windows, shutters and curtains. He'll then knock once to the bathroom, to let the Gargoyle and Estela know that maybe they should come out, but he doesn't speak.

Once everyone is outside and ready, and without having bothered William out of those damned notes he's trying to work on around, Jean-Pierre will guide Estela to another room, an actual bedroom with windows, shutters and curtains closed down. It's quite sober but it works. The bedroom has two single beds, deparated by a small table which has a reading light, and the beds are made perfectly. (kind of this style, click me)
He then walks Miriel to it as well, while he obviously thinks Duncan, Rufus, William and himself will spend the day in the study room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Today at 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
» Free Griffin
» All gold weapons £10 via Paypal or for codes
» AARON GRIFFIN CODE FOR ANYTHING ELSE
» Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: