Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clothing sets *Armor*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesius
Fledgling
Fledgling

Clothing sets *Armor* Empty
PostSubject: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:25 pm

First of all Greetings to all.

I have downloaded CE 1.6 and i have encountered a problem with the armors *Tremere, Nosferatu and Ventrue, it displays it perfectly for Malkavian though* that only displays the model for the clothes you begin with initially and for the second set+ it displays the model of the last ones *armor 1 displays model for armor 4, armor 2 displays model for armor 4 etc* i have tried deleting/dling new skins to the folders in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\materials\models\character\pc" for the corresponding clan i am playing as well as the one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\models\character\pc" but no success.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 am

Welcome Tesius,
can you try to explain a bit more clearly what you have done and what happened. The only info I can get from your mail is that you have problems with some armors not showing up the way you expected them to do.
Seems you downloaded something and it doesn't show.. That can have any number of reasons.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Tesius
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 am

Ok i shall try and explain it better, currently i am playing a ventrue and i made it as far as Hollywood, i bought the armor sold there and i noticed that when i change them my character remained wearing the same "model" even though i got the message saying that i got an increase in the soak pool.

I also made a Tremere and got to downtown to purchase the first armor you can buy from fat lary and noticed it looked rather extravagant, i then used the console command "Impulse 101" and tested all of the armors and the same thing happened they all look the same. I thought it it may have been a screwed up file somewhere so i decided to download an armor pack for Tremere and use it but sadly it remained the same even when i restarted and made a new character.

The directories i mentioned are the ones that the armor pack mentioned to change and there i noticed that there was no "malkavian" folder so i decided to make a malkavian to see if it had the same problem and it was working correctly so that's when i decided to erase the folders for Tremere and Ventrue to see if that would help but it did not.

Clothing sets *Armor* Tpack

From that image you can see it supposed to be 4 Models but the ones it displays are the one you start out with *leftmost one* and every other armor you put on it displays the last one *rightmost one*

Hope i explained it better otherwise i might have to take a screenshot of the problem :/ .
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Hm, I have just checked my 1.6 install for the clans you mentioned. And all the armor changes are as they are supposed to be.
Deleting the folders should bring you back to plain vanilla. So that should solve your problems, unless there is something completely screwed up in your install...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

You might consider checking the clandoc000.txt file(located in 'Vampire\vdata\system\'). Open the file in Notepad, and using the "Find" feature, look for "Player_Tremere". Some of the lines specify what models are used for the Tremere. For those, you should see this:

Code:

"M_Body0"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor0/tremere_Male_Armor_0.mdl"
         "M_Body1"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor1/tremere_Male_Armor_1.mdl"
         "M_Body2"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor2/tremere_Male_Armor_2.mdl"
         "M_Body3"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor3/tremere_Male_Armor_3.mdl"
         "M_Body4"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor3/tremere_Male_Armor_3.mdl"
         "M_Body5"      "models/character/pc/male/tremere/armor3/tremere_Male_Armor_3.mdl"
         "F_Body0"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor0/tremere_Female_Armor_0.mdl"
         "F_Body1"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor1/tremere_Female_Armor_1.mdl"
         "F_Body2"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor2/tremere_Female_Armor_2.mdl"
         "F_Body3"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor3/tremere_Female_Armor_3.mdl"
         "F_Body4"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor3/tremere_Female_Armor_3.mdl"
         "F_Body5"      "models/character/pc/female/tremere/armor3/tremere_Female_Armor_3.mdl"

If these lines are different for you, then copying them into the clandoc file, and saving it should fix the problem. You might want to check the lines for the other clans as well.
Back to top Go down
Tesius
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Yes both tips worked.. apparently there was problems reading both the clandoc000.txt and traiteffects000.txt because i switched back to the clan i knew did not have problems *malkavian* and it was doing the same as the others.

I am using windows 7 64x so i had to edit the permissions to the "Activision" folder to allow any and all modifications to my user as well to avoid future problems due to wanting to "Overwrite" a file.

I have noticed 2 dialog problems but will wait till i finish CE with a few clans before mentioning them just in case.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 pm

If you find a problem, report it. Either it's a known thing, then we can tell you what to do about it, or it's not known yet, then I need the info to fix it.
Don't reply to this topic about it, make a new one with a significant title, so we know what it's about.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothing sets *Armor*   Clothing sets *Armor* Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothing sets *Armor*
Page 1 of 1